PDA

View Full Version : This board is the only one that likes Var.

21infantry
03-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Every other board I have been on, the majority think Var is the worst of the worst of the Anabolics with a reputation that's bigger then the actual results. I ran Var a couple of times thought it wasn't anything special. Winny blows it out of the water on everything. I'm starting to think people who think they are running Var are actually running Winny.

twisted
03-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Every other board I have been on, the majority think Var is the worst of the worst of the Anabolics with a reputation that's bigger then the actual results. I ran Var a couple of times thought it wasn't anything special. Winny blows it out of the water on everything. I'm starting to think people who think they are running Var are actually running Winny.

Alot of people who dont think var is good are usually the ones who got fake var (its the most counterfiet oral aas) .....Im not a var fan, but it is decent shit haha ......

benlash74
03-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Maybe they don't have the kickass sponsors who have killer gear like us!

twisted
03-04-2016, 04:16 PM

I like your explanation better than mine lmao ....

Demigod
03-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Yea I've ran var with tren and test prop last year. Brought the veins right out! Now just running tren and test prop. Not nearly as vascular =/

21infantry
03-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Alot of people who dont think var is good are usually the ones who got fake var (its the most counterfiet oral aas) .....Im not a var fan, but it is decent shit haha ......

Oh, I'm not saying that it does not work or its useless, but compared to Winny it looses everytime IMO.

Nah the other board I frequent, is like BOP with awesome sponsors, in fact a lot of the sponsors here are on that board as well.

Hatefactory
03-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Anyone who doesn't like var hasnt run EGH's liquid var. its amazing

bdad
03-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Oh, I'm not saying that it does not work or its useless, but compared to Winny it looses everytime IMO.

Nah the other board I frequent, is like BOP with awesome sponsors, in fact a lot of the sponsors here are on that board as well.

With winny my joints lose every time.

enrod
03-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Var gives me terrible acid reflux, but dries me out the most, over winny. I certainly wouldn't call it useless, it does its job well of assisting in building lean muscle. However I do prefer winny for stage comp. I would probably run var daily if I could deal with the acid reflux.

Dago357
03-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Tbol is highly faked as well

twisted
03-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Oh, I'm not saying that it does not work or its useless, but compared to Winny it looses everytime IMO..

I guess its your choice ....some people like different things ....

21infantry
03-04-2016, 08:19 PM
I guess its your choice ....some people like different things ....
True

cominback22
03-04-2016, 08:48 PM
Var has always peaked my interest. Going to give it a go here pretty soon.

teufelhund
03-05-2016, 12:14 AM
I used var as a pwo, that I bought from robo. It worked great, but I regret not buying abombs or dbol, which probably would have put me through the roof. Oh well, live and learn.

Pudin Head
03-05-2016, 01:26 AM
Var gives me terrible acid reflux, but dries me out the most, over winny. I certainly wouldn't call it useless, it does its job well of assisting in building lean muscle. However I do prefer winny for stage comp. I would probably run var daily if I could deal with the acid reflux.
Hey enrod, have you ever tried nexium? I used to get really bad reflux on cycle and the doc put me onto nexium and it is awesome.

dark_venom
03-05-2016, 01:48 AM
With winny my joints lose every time.

Amen!!

Herc
03-05-2016, 03:49 AM
Var is a great compound. I think most people just don't run it high enough. I think about 90-100mg is the sweet spot. I actually get quite a bit of strength and vascularity at that dosage.

enrod
03-05-2016, 04:04 AM
Hey enrod, have you ever tried nexium? I used to get really bad reflux on cycle and the doc put me onto nexium and it is awesome.

For sure, I had to use it to even stand running var in the first place. It's available OTC now, just expensive to take every day lol. Could bite the bullet and buy the off-brand one from the pharmacy and just deal with it, but kind of a pain to have to add a med just so I can take var.

PAiN
03-05-2016, 04:49 AM
Var over winnie for me.

quadzilla
03-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Most of the time when you buy var the first batch with most of the sponsors is spot on but then quickly faked with a mix of dbol and winny ad its the cheaper option. Because you gain strenght and look drier people tend to mistake that with var. If you get your hands on real var I am sure you would love it and so would most of the people on here.

Bullseye Forever
03-06-2016, 07:22 PM
Var is one of my favorites!!! At least 100mg/day.....most tightest feelin my muscles have ever felt with Masteron added with it[emoji123][emoji123]

kawa636
03-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Var is one of my favorites!!! At least 100mg/day.....most tightest feelin my muscles have ever felt with Masteron added with it[emoji123][emoji123]

i cant wait til i add mast e to my cycle... i dont like runnin to many compounds at once... but figured id get the best outa var then wen i drop it add mast. u run var an mast at same time bullseye?

PAiN
03-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Var is more designed for people who need to tweak their bodies to perfection to step on stage. Maybe the title should read no other boards are stepping on stage like this one with var.

JB ROBO
03-06-2016, 07:46 PM
It's cause the others are probably just fucking vaginas. Or they don't use it right.

JB ROBO
03-06-2016, 07:48 PM
My gf is runnung some var now and seriously fucking some shit up.

21infantry
03-06-2016, 08:42 PM
It's cause the others are probably just fucking vaginas. Or they don't use it right.
You know what board I'm talking about.

Clutch7
03-06-2016, 10:35 PM
I'd personally take real var over Winnie. Which is extremely expensive. Like pharmacom var. var works best when you're 10% or lower in body fat imo..

Bullseye Forever
03-07-2016, 01:20 AM
i cant wait til i add mast e to my cycle... i dont like runnin to many compounds at once... but figured id get the best outa var then wen i drop it add mast. u run var an mast at same time bullseye?

Yes I do run both on burning fat and losing bf I like a test/masteron cycle then add the var toward the end the last 8-10 weeks....never have I felt like I had a pump all day long and night!!!

Herc
03-07-2016, 01:34 AM
Var is more designed for people who need to tweak their bodies to perfection to step on stage. Maybe the title should read no other boards are stepping on stage like this one with var.
Probably just more brothers that are "dialed in" on this forum and not fat bloated messes! Fat bloated messes are not going to see much from Var except for some strength gain. And I have found that most people that don't like Var have never and will never compete.

Bullseye Forever
03-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Probably just more brothers that are "dialed in" on this forum and not fat bloated messes! Fat bloated messes are not going to see much from Var except for some strength gain. And I have found that most people that don't like Var have never and will never compete.

Well I like Var and I don't compete,and u I was a bloated mess at one time lol,I took it in the end of a cycle and loved it

Dick
03-07-2016, 01:40 AM

How dare yo Herc!!!

=)

wook
03-07-2016, 01:41 AM
Who gives a Fuck about the "other boards!" :bodsmileqw:

Dick
03-07-2016, 01:46 AM
Who gives a Fuck about the "other boards!" :bodsmileqw:

Agreed.

21infantry
03-07-2016, 04:18 AM
Well so what's a fat bloated mess, that's not dialed in? And most people who take AAS don't compete, I'm guessing in BB. BB is dead.

SC
03-07-2016, 04:30 AM
My gf is runnung some var now and seriously fucking some shit up.

As is mine. She frickin loves the stuff. Though she's not particularly fond of the boob-vein that has appeared.

MrWiggles36
03-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Var makes me vascular as hell and pumps are insane on it. Ran it with my sust and tren cycle. Loved it. Doing it again this spring

Theotherguy
03-19-2016, 04:34 PM
Gives me horrible acid reflux too. Every frikkin time

Super Saiyan
03-19-2016, 04:39 PM
Var is good shit. I'm on it now. Great strength gains. I do prefer winnie though but my hair doesn't.

milleniumgirl
03-19-2016, 06:25 PM
I love Var and my other boards do too but you, guys, need test or tren. Oxandrolone alone won't give you good results. It is the best AAS for a female to run (alone or with Primo and/or GH).

macedog24
03-22-2016, 04:30 PM
Var over winnie for me.

Same here, var over winni for me also. Both have there place! Both are great for what they do ! But for strength, pumps, and to be able to use for a much longer time. Id go with var. Winni also, hits your LDL pretty hard. Not to mention plays hell on my elbows!!! Ouchie!!