PDA

View Full Version : D-bol first timer, have a question.

simplydumb
03-04-2016, 09:44 PM
So I have only done test cycles in the past, so this is my first run in with d-bol. I made the choice for it because of my current goals, which I am happy to explain but aren't pertinent to the question. I did a lot of reading before had and decided to start at 25 ED. I have been at that for a week now, with no sides to speak of, no lower back, shin, painful pumps, no bloat and no gyno. Am I just lucky, is to early to be noticing the effects (positive or negative)? or should I increase the dose? I just want to make sure I make an informed decision from experienced people, any help would be appreciated. And yes I have my liver care and take it religiously and drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day. I trust you guys here at BOP more then Google. Thanks in advance.

twisted
03-04-2016, 10:12 PM
Are you running ugl dbols? .....or some naps or blue heart dbols ........25mgs of ugl dbol isnt enough imo

Loose Cannon
03-04-2016, 10:15 PM
yes bump the dose brother, take it preworkout. although a week is a little early. bump the dose to 50-100 and let us know in another week. im assumings you got it from bop?

JohnDoe
03-04-2016, 10:19 PM
I have limited experience with dbol. I've done maybe two 8-week cycles with it. I normally just used it to "kick-start" the cycle until test/eq/prima (whatever I used with it) kicked in. The dbol always kicked in within a few days for me. Hell I was getting pumps (sometimes painful) in my calf muscle just from braking/accelerating my car lol! I never noticed any increase in acne from it - but I did notice I had some water retention going on. I usually took one 10mg dbol 3x daily...the half life is about 4-5 hours so I tried to space them out as such to keep a consistent level thru most of the day. Again, only 30mg total per day and I had good results from them. I know some people take way more of this stuff, but it's obviously liver toxic so I was yielding on the side of caution. Good luck with your cycle!

shrunkennuts
03-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Dbol����

shrunkennuts
03-04-2016, 11:02 PM
The only thing I don't like about bol is the water retention, bloats me out and I cant stop pissing

Dick
03-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Try 25mg twice a day that should help. So 25mg before working out if you workout in the morning and then 25mg around 8 hours later. I personally like to take it on an empty stomach but that's not everyone's first choice either.

It's what ever works best for you as everyone is different. But try it out twice a day.

mbell4377
03-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Lol! Ciba dbol 10mg would have been enough but that was 30yrs ago. Instead of wishing yourself side effects, how is your strength in the gym? If I'm getting stronger I know the aas are working. You don't have to feel sides to know if your stuff is real or working.
I'm currently 3 weeks into Superdrol, everyone claims all these terrible sides, I feel fine! Strength is climbing incredibly, pumps are nuts, I know it's working, no need to up my dose and cause myself problems....

JB ROBO
03-05-2016, 12:12 AM
Man if you see results thats the sign that your dose is good. If you reach a dose where shit is working then hold If nothing by week two then ya I would say bump the dose a little.

simplydumb
03-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Thanks for all the help brothers.
Yes I did get it from BOP, massbuilders to be specific. So I know it's good to go.
I do want to avoid side effects, obviously, but I don't feel like I am getting the same amount of positive effects that I have read from so many posts. My strength is up, but it's nothing spectacular, the pumps are good but not great.
After reading these I think I will add another 25mg in the morning and see how I get on. I can always cut back down if needed. I just wanted to be sure that 50mg wasn't too much for a first timer.
The plan is to use the dbol as a kickstart, but is there any reason to not continue running it after my test kicks in? Like are the sides to bad to control or anything of the like. Also i have read on here from a few different members saying that spreading the dose for blood levels had no real difference in performance and some claimed taking one large does prior to work out worked out better for them, thoughts? Thanks again for the help brothers. I wish you all a great weekend.

quadzilla
03-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Its all about trial and error about as everyones body reacts differently. Try and split the dbol dosage dor first run and then when you run it for 2nd time take all of it as one dosage. Compare your experience and see which worked well for you and you have your answer. Hope this reply has been helpfull!

JohnDoe
03-05-2016, 12:18 PM
I personally had no issues when spreading the dosage over the entire day. My main reasoning is that I believe stability in blood work is best achieved by structured dosing. Also, bad side effects are LESS likely to occur if taken in staggered doses. When you take a large amount all at once it's gonna spike your levels and then drop back off starting within 4 or 5 hours. Therefore the toxicity to your liver is greater when cramming a large dose all at once. Spreading it out will most likely be a little easier on the liver.

Think about testosterone for example...

If you shoot 1cc weekly for 12 weeks, your blood work would end up being consistent and accurate and you would feel great. If you instead decided to shoot 2cc prior to each workout, you wouldnt feel anything from it while working out! (Yes yes ...test has been suspended in oil/BA and takes longer to breakdown...but the point is still valid).

Also..as long as you're taking a good liver support...I'd take the dbol for 8 weeks (personally I liked gradually increasing the dose and then tapering back down). I used to run 12 week cycles but only dbol for 8 weeks of it.

As some have said, trial and error...and whatever works best for YOU.

Hope that helps a bit.

simplydumb
03-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Thank you both for the information. Your points are well taken johndoe, they all seem logical. The liver toxicity part, I never thought of it like that. I would be curious if this has ever been studied. Not trying to argue your point at all, but as an example, alcohol. If I drank 12 beers in 2 hours or 12 hours it's still 12 beers processed via the liver, I would think the harm would be the same. Even though the half life of dbol is short, it isn't completely out of your system by then, all though I don't know if it is all passed through the liver by then. Eh I'm rambling, you got my brain working haha. Good points sir. Respect.

twisted
03-05-2016, 04:22 PM
I dont know about you guys , but by the second day I feeling a little something from dbol by the 5th day I put on 1 or 2 lbs and definitely got a pump ..... I have found ugls dbol arent like some of the name brand dbol .....and yes I do use side affects as judge of product... meaning weight gain, water retention , mood , vascular, pumps and shit even acne .....if you lack any type of side affect your probably running on whats called placebo effect .........product quality is definitely plays a part on dosage ....you got weak ugl products obviousely you need more , if your running quality pharma grade shit you need less imo

and by no means am I sayin ugls products are bunk ....I used them very often and happy;)

simplydumb
03-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Ok, now I don't feel so crazy for using the lack of sides as a judgement on my dose, thank you. I have increased the dose, starting today. I am sure that the results will come. I doubt the gear is bunk, coming from such a trusted source on this board, but as you said twisted, it is an ugl. Perhaps that is the difference, or it could just be me. Things effect everyone and every body different. I will report back as time goes on.

PAiN
03-06-2016, 06:52 AM
I would up the dose to 50mgs. I take mine all in one dose about 1 hour before gym time. The half life is to short to attempt to keep blood levels stable so I use it for what bodybuilders are intended to use it for the increased pump and strength in the gym to destroy the muscles.

Another thread on it

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/24985-dianabol.html

simplydumb
03-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Thanks pain for the good read. Much appreciated brother.