PDA

View Full Version : HELP...

Superszme
03-05-2016, 02:38 AM
My wife left me and took my son. Will 100 mcg clenbuterol end it? I'm hoping so. I'll drink it now

ironjulius
03-05-2016, 02:40 AM
PM me brother

ironjulius
03-05-2016, 02:43 AM
i sent you a PM brother

Dont wanna be old
03-05-2016, 02:46 AM
No one wants you to end it .
We don't want a son to not have his father .
Tonight maybe tough I know , but it's no were as hard as a life without a father .
If not for yourself for him .
DWBO

Superszme
03-05-2016, 02:46 AM
i sent you a PM brother
Help. Please

Superszme
03-05-2016, 02:49 AM
Dwbo...I'm a stand in dad. He's never been mine but I raised him for 6 yrs

Superszme
03-05-2016, 02:50 AM
i sent you a PM brother
Help..please

Dont wanna be old
03-05-2016, 03:03 AM
Dwbo...I'm a stand in dad. He's never been mine but I raised him for 6 yrs
Your the only dad he knows and would be devastated without you !
We all felt your pain and feel for you now
DWBO

Superszme
03-05-2016, 03:05 AM
I'm trying. Don't know how much to take

Dont wanna be old
03-05-2016, 03:08 AM
None

benlash74
03-05-2016, 03:11 AM
Superszme my brother committed suicide and i can tell you it hurts everyone who has ever loved you. You have other choices, life is not over. You need to call and get professional help. Go to the closest er and tell them exactly what you are telling us. Life will get better I promise you that.

ironjulius
i sent you an PM brother. there is help out there but we will not help you do something stupid. i have never noticed you posting on this board but i am someone who cares for others as i have been through hell myself and was willing to have others help me

mattnc98
Bro my left 10 days ago. Man it shall pass

Loose Cannon
03-05-2016, 03:29 AM
pming now.

Loose Cannon
03-05-2016, 03:35 AM
listen brother,
i know this isnt what you want to hear. but i dont care, LISTEN. if this is about your son, how the FUCK is suicide the answer? how is your wife leaving and taking your son make the answer suicide??? again if this is about your son, DONT DO IT. regardless of bullshit court, bullshit custody arrangements, bullshit child support etc, someday your son will be old enough to decide who he wants to live with. even if its not you, he still needs you. thats a fucking fact. what would he want you to do???? suicide is for COWARDS, and never the answer. it does nothing. literally nothing, except hurt everyone that has ever known you it is never the answer. everyone pming you is basing this off of personal experience. if you are at rock botttom, guess what. YOU CAN ONLY GO UP FROM HERE. i want a PM back. we all care, and we dont even know you. imagine what the people that know you would feel? DONT DO IT.

Kvasir
03-05-2016, 05:03 AM
I PM'd you.

I have experience with this. PM me back and we can discuss. You are not alone

quadzilla
03-05-2016, 11:38 PM
I myself have been through hell and am still going through it myself. There have been times when sucide have crossed my mind but when I think about doing something like that I have a flash of my family and siblings and mates in front of me, which reminds me that if i ever go through with this stupid idea then whata my friends and family would have to live with as they would curse themselves flr not being there for me when I needed them the most. Even though they have no idea as what I am going through as I never shared my feeling. If you want to chat just shoot me a pm too!

marine2000
03-06-2016, 02:28 AM
As some of u know my wifes dad committed suicide on Christmas morning and now nothing is the same....there were so many signs too and they were all ignored...there are more people on this board that carr and are willing to help than i saw in her own family....use the help given...its definitely nothing to even contemplate...the worst thing u can mistake is if people care....because look around, people here actually care....ill pray for ya bro im a definite believer

pwrlifting
03-11-2016, 12:06 AM
lets lighten the mood.. take some test, and some adex to get rid of that depression, and go hit the gym. then smash some food when youre done. trust and believe that suicide is not the answer. life is the answer. live it to the fullest. if anything remember that there is pizza and beer, hence why i powerlift and dont do shows haha.

Loose Cannon
03-11-2016, 03:37 AM
yea give us an update on this please bro....

benlash74
03-11-2016, 08:49 AM
yea give us an update on this please bro....

Been heavy on my mind as well. Hope for the best and that he got the help he needed. There are many people out there that go trough this stuff and affraid to talk about it thinking it makes them weak. We are all human and life is a roller coaster of ups and downs. Being able to face the down days and push on is what it's all about. I love talking to older people and hearing about the stuff they've been through, some of them been through hell and back and are very humble and just glad to be alive.

MrWiggles36
03-13-2016, 01:55 AM
Hoping all is well. There is always brighter days ahead. One day at a time. Let the day end and a new day begin.

kawa636
03-13-2016, 02:05 AM
some are weaker then others, divorces are never easy but suicide is not the way to go.. its jus bein selfish.. of course it crosses everyones mind but think about everyone u love and loves u and still needs u.stay strong man as alot of us can relate to u.