PDA

View Full Version : ufc 196 : holly holm vs Miesha Tate Full HD fight (YouTube)

Kzoo Detector
03-06-2016, 03:20 PM
http://fullmmavideos.com/index.php/holly-holm-vs-miesha-tate-full-fight-video/

THIS IS A NEW LINK - YOUTUBE LINK HAS BEEN SET TO PRIVATE

benlash74
03-06-2016, 03:25 PM
You are the man kzoo! Thanks.

Kzoo Detector
03-06-2016, 03:30 PM
You are the man kzoo! Thanks.You're very welcome. That video contains a link to the Diaz/McGregor fight as well. :bodsmileqw:

benlash74
03-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Watched the holmes fight but can't get back onto the video to see the diaz fight. Like it's blocked now or something. Good fight though. Thanks for sharing!

Kzoo Detector
03-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Dammit...it was working fine. Now someone set it to private.

Kzoo Detector
03-06-2016, 04:42 PM
NEW LINK : Holly Holm vs Miesha Tate Full Fight Video « Full MMA Videos! (http://fullmmavideos.com/index.php/holly-holm-vs-miesha-tate-full-fight-video/)

Kvasir
03-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Good stuff...great fights...pleased for Tate.

Now she must defend

benlash74
03-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Good stuff...great fights...pleased for Tate.

Now she must defend

Lose to rousey by another bar? I was really hoping holmes would win. I think rousey should fight holmes again to see who gets the next title shot. But I'm betting dana white makes sure that never happens.

kubes
03-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Lose to rousey by another bar? I was really hoping holmes would win. I think rousey should fight holmes again to see who gets the next title shot. But I'm betting dana white makes sure that never happens.

Agreed Holmes vs Rousey and the winner get a title shot...

benlash74
03-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Agreed Holmes vs Rousey and the winner get a title shot...

We should start a petition! Lol

Dont wanna be old
03-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Thanks a lot Brother !!
Your awesome
DWBO

Kvasir
03-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Yes, Holmes vs Rousey to determine#1 contender would be the best course if all things were equal, but i have a sense that Rousey vs Tate will bring in more revenue because the title is on the line. It would be epicly unfortunate for Tate if she were to lose to Rousey in her 1st title defense, but epicly satisfying if she were to successfully defend.

Dont wanna be old
03-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Does anyone besides me think women's MMA has terrible advise coming out of there corner ?
RR lost her belt from her game plan . She only has 1 Judo throw that HH prepared for . Ran into a counter puncher !
Holly has Greg Jackson I believe but she should have defended her belt . She came in strong 3rd and 4th round and might have won in decision .
Cheers
DWBO

kubes
03-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Does anyone besides me think women's MMA has terrible advise coming out of there corner ?
RR lost her belt from her game plan . She only has 1 Judo throw that HH prepared for . Ran into a counter puncher !
Holly has Greg Jackson I believe but she should have defended her belt . She came in strong 3rd and 4th round and might have won in decision .
Cheers
DWBO

Tates experience got the job done. At the end of the day Holme had no answer for Tate on the ground