PDA

View Full Version : lower test cycle

Hunter Z
03-09-2016, 08:33 AM
am thinking of running a lower dose test cycle (http://www.Brotherhoodofpain.com) (between 400-600mg weekly, but i'm open to suggestions), will I be safe with just Nolvadex? A friend recommended doing 10mg of Nolva a day during the cycle then upping it a little bit for two weeks post. Will I need to get some arimidex? Any thoughts on any of this? thx in advan.

deeznuts
03-09-2016, 09:38 AM
Arimidex will be better, or aromasin if you can get that(aromasin is a bit better on your lipids i believe)

and then run clomid 50/50/50/50 aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 for PCT along with some DAA.

Will definitely get good results if you eat alot, and run the test for atleast 12 weeks. Get bloods done before and 6 weeks in(full bloods on fasted stomach) and run hcg at 250iu twice per week.

have you cycled before at all mate? Or will this be your first.

JohnDoe
03-09-2016, 12:12 PM
I've run test cyp@400mg/week before just by itself....no nolva or anything. Did it for 8 weeks. I'd at least have nolva or arimidex on hand though...

kubes
03-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Run either Adex or aromasin on cycle and for pct clomid and nolvadex

quadzilla
03-09-2016, 12:33 PM
As others mentioned buy arimodex or aromasin for cycle and then run nolva and clomid. If this is your first cycle then 400mg p/w would be more then enough to get those badass gains

JohnDoe
03-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Hell if this is a first cycle you could do possibly do 200-300MG of t cyp a week and get good gains assuming diet and workout routine is top notch and strictly followed. But that (dosing) would also depend on YOUR NATURAL testosterone levels. You should obviously see what your natty levels are via blood work before taking ANYTHING. If your natty T levels are on the lower end of the spectrum, you'd benefit from 200-300mg a week easily. I know some may disagree with me. ..but I'm a huge believer in using conservative dosing where it works.

SC
03-09-2016, 02:52 PM
I went the Nolva route on my first (and still ongoing) cycle. While it possibly prevented any visible side effects from surfacing, my estrogen was still pretty high. I could only find letro, and have been running it for a couple weeks. Had blood pulled this morning to see how I'm responding. Like others have said try to get aromasin.

JohnDoe
03-09-2016, 03:15 PM
I currently (for TRT) inject 150mg/week and my total T-levels came back today at 643... So I'm leaning more towards 300mg of t Cyp as a good start point for a person's first cycle...

pwrlifting
03-10-2016, 11:49 PM
am thinking of running a lower dose test cycle (http://www.Brotherhoodofpain.com) (between 400-600mg weekly, but i'm open to suggestions), will I be safe with just Nolvadex? A friend recommended doing 10mg of Nolva a day during the cycle then upping it a little bit for two weeks post. Will I need to get some arimidex? Any thoughts on any of this? thx in advan.

my first cycle was 500/wk for 20 weeks... get nolva for sure but only use it if you need it. I.E. gyno issues. get aromasin preferably or adex if thats all you can get to help control estro. how much you need is different for everyone. shouldnt need anymore than 25mg/day of masin though. adex is more spotty and youll be guessing more and taking eod or e3d most likely. you should be able to tell by how you feel. bloods are the best way to know, obviously. is "upping your nolva a little" the pct you have planned? i prefer a combo of clomid and nolva pct keep some masin for it as well.

Loose Cannon
03-11-2016, 03:42 AM
i wouldnt really call that low bro, me at 600mg is all i need for epic gains. nolvadex will not control estrogen. use exemestane 12.5 morning/night after food. you can run a little nolva if you want, but id save it for pct.

JohnDoe
03-11-2016, 12:08 PM
If it was me....I'd do 300mg/week test cyp and not use nolva or adex. I would keep some on hand just in case, but at 300mg/week you really shouldn't need any. But everyone's body responds differently. I can run high amounts of T cyp by itself with no issues (albeit a bit of "backne").

Rubix1
03-13-2016, 04:29 AM
I run 450 of prop and aromasin every other day.