PDA

View Full Version : Proviron ?

ggandb
03-09-2016, 07:30 PM
I started TRT a month ago and with the first blood work my estrogen level were at 13.7 I can't remember the exact range, but it was something like 7 to 42 so I am not taking any AI until next blood work. A little over a week ago I started Proviron at 25mg 2xed. My question is can it crashed your estrogen? Last couple days I've been feeling a little more rundown than usual. I am hoping it is the pollen since the temperatures have shot up and everything is in full bloom. Thanks.

Bullseye Forever
03-09-2016, 10:48 PM
I started TRT a month ago and with the first blood work my estrogen level were at 13.7 I can't remember the exact range, but it was something like 7 to 42 so I am not taking any AI until next blood work. A little over a week ago I started Proviron at 25mg 2xed. My question is can it crashed your estrogen? Last couple days I've been feeling a little more rundown than usual. I am hoping it is the pollen since the temperatures have shot up and everything is in full bloom. Thanks.

Provirion shouldn't crash your estrogen man,I wouldn't think so

ggandb
03-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Thanks, I didn't think so from what I have read. Hopefully the pollen, just never this bad/tired before. Again thanks.

Bullseye Forever
03-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Thanks, I didn't think so from what I have read. Hopefully the pollen, just never this bad/tired before. Again thanks.

Yes man anytime

bobhead
03-10-2016, 06:13 AM
13 is too low. Stop your ai.

jbax
03-19-2016, 09:54 PM
I feel like masteron is better for everything you would use proviron for (unless you dont want to pin more cc's )

jbax
03-19-2016, 09:54 PM
And no proviron isnt going to lower your estrogen, just alter the A:E ratio :)

ggandb
03-21-2016, 01:07 AM
Currently just on a TRT dose and want to get the full benefit first, except I was thinking a small maybe 50 to 100mg of deca for the joints, still learning and I am going to wait until after this coming blood test. Thanks for getting back with your replies.

Dovysizeon
03-24-2016, 03:39 AM
I feel like masteron is better for everything you would use proviron for (unless you dont want to pin more cc's )

If you have QUALITY proviron @ 50mg per day it is definitely worth the stretch. Its just not as strong as Masteron.

Dovysizeon
03-24-2016, 03:42 AM

Beg your pardon mate but what AI are you using? Also 25mg of proviron a day should be sufficient for TRT purposes.

ggandb
03-25-2016, 04:13 AM
No AI as of yet, have anastrozole on hand, but waiting for follow up blood work in the next couple of weeks. Bayer proviron, will drop it down to 25. It has got to be the pollen, it is so bad here, just making me sick. Thanks you sir.