PDA

View Full Version : Adding adex to TRT cycle question

LiftLaughLove
03-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Hey bros,

So I wanted to ask y'all a quick question. I have been on TRT since June 2015, started at 100mg, worked my way up to 150mg, and now back down to approximately 130mg per week. My body has adapted to the oil just fine, it is clear from the size of my boys, and how my body has changed in the amount of time I've been on TRT, as well as the little amount I'm pinning.

I had two blood works done (August and ~October/November), one had my e2 at around 40-44, and my second blood was drawn to have also had it at this number, if not a tad bit more. I cannot recall the exact e2 number, but it was on the high end.

I haven't experienced any gyno, apart from some itching on my chest and surrounding areas. Outside of this, I've never done adex, or hcg (all three endos believe they're not needed unless I want to come off test (assuming I don't to come off test cold turkey like one doc suggested) and I want to have children (respectively). I do tend to experience major mood swings still, I have moments where I suddenly get angry out of no where, or get depressed/feel down, etc. I definitely am retaining water, and I have experienced (imo) other symptoms of high estro.

I ran this by my buddy who gets adex (and other goodies) from his anti-aging doc, and my buddy said I could try out some adex to see how I respond - he'd give me a couple tabs to split up into .25 or .5, and take it ew. He also believes that adding hcg to my regimen could help, but he would only supply me with maybe two ampules at most.

Would adding adex at this limited amount of time be beneficial to me where I may experience any difference for myself? Would it cause any negative effects to add, and then stop (I don't have any sources at all, and my doctor will not rx me anything more) after running out?

I'd like to run bloods again soon to get an accurate number of my e2, but until then, I'd like to see if adding adex and/or hcg will do me any harm, or any benefit at all.

In the near future, I'd like to venture into blasting, but that'll be for another thread.

Thanks in advance!

enrod
03-09-2016, 10:58 PM
It couldn't hurt if you're estrogen is a little high. I'd keep the adex dose low though, try .25mg a week and see if that helps with your bloods. Or discuss it with your trt doc that you're concerned about your estrogen levels. Maybe he'll set you up with a comfortable dose of Aromasin.

LiftLaughLove
03-10-2016, 12:26 AM
I actually had discussed with him in regards to it being high, inquired about adex and he said I shouldn't worry about it, and that scaling my test down to 100mg ew would assist with lowering the e2 level. He's already told me he won't rx me anything else. This doc is actually willing to let me run test for life unlike my previous endo, who said my levels were low due to stress and work and wanted me to come off by tapering my test down to 50mg e2w lol.

Unfortunately the doc that will let me run test, won't write me a script for much else, I'll try asking again but I'm afraid he'll just say not to worry, or to pin eow to control it (lol).