PDA

View Full Version : test, tren eq blend, possible?

pwrlifting
03-11-2016, 05:45 AM
ok so ive been thinking about trying homebrewing. never done it so complete newb to it. but have done quite a bit of reading on it. was wondering about making a test e or c 250/tren e 200/bold(cyp or undec) 300 blend... is that even possible? i believe i have seen a lower concentration of this blend before. something like 200test/100tren/200eq

quadzilla
03-11-2016, 01:48 PM
If you dont mine I would suggest 100test/100tren/100eq/100mast

trainbig
03-11-2016, 07:12 PM
I get bacne like crazy with mast.

pwrlifting
03-11-2016, 11:46 PM
I get bacne like crazy with mast.

apparently i did have an account here before^^.. feel free to delete that trainbig account admin.. i just replied with my tapatalk on that one and realized it lol... but ya i stay away from mast now. i liked it but how much bacne it gave me was enough for me to decide not to spend money on it lol..

quadzilla
03-12-2016, 12:37 AM
Fair mate!
You do know the PIP is gonna be killer? Maybe up the tren and lower the test.

pwrlifting
03-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Fair mate!
You do know the PIP is gonna be killer? Maybe up the tren and lower the test.

i have been doing more and more reading on this since i have posted this question.. and i guess the reason i asked is because i saw that lower blend somewhere(200test/200eq/100tren) and i have seen the 500mg/ml test e and 500mg/ml eq and thought since both test e and eq are both easy to get high concentrations why not be able to do less amounts then throw in some tren e??.. i do realize this probably sounds ridiculous lol. and ive never done a blend besides t400(200test e/200test c) but if i could make/get this blend i would never need anything else besides my trt/cruise dose haha. i do keep reading about the high concentrations being high PIP but have also seen people say there is none if done "right".. so somewhat confusing..

so i guess what im looking for is.. is it even possible to make a 250 test e/200 tren e/300 bold undec blend.. if not then i suppose i could just go for the lower dosage of it. those three compounds specifically though. with tren being at least 100mg/ml. test being higher than tren and eq being at least equal or preferably higher than the test...

quadzilla
03-12-2016, 02:42 AM
Always remember just because a label says it t500 or eq500 doesnt really mean thats whats actually in it. No matter how well its cook at a high dosage there has to be some pip just going from personal experience.
I am sure someone else might be able to chime in.

wook
03-12-2016, 03:15 AM
I'm running a similar blend from ARL right now... It's tren, mast, eq and test! I think it's 100 tren e 100 mast e 200 eq and 200 test e (600 mg)! So yes it's possible if you know what your doing!

pwrlifting
03-12-2016, 03:33 AM
Always remember just because a label says it t500 or eq500 doesnt really mean thats whats actually in it. No matter how well its cook at a high dosage there has to be some pip just going from personal experience.
I am sure someone else might be able to chime in.

true lol. but these are from sponsors on this board and have been around for awhile so i would hope its not bullshit. also i would most likely be getting the raws from one of the sources lol. im not worried about some pip but if it is debilitating then what is the point?

pwrlifting
03-12-2016, 03:35 AM
I'm running a similar blend from ARL right now... It's tren, mast, eq and test! I think it's 100 tren e 100 mast e 200 eq and 200 test e (600 mg)! So yes it's possible if you know what your doing!

600mg is sounding promising! so maybe i can atleast get 200mg of all three.. how is the pip on that blend?

wook
03-12-2016, 03:44 AM
600mg is sounding promising! so maybe i can atleast get 200mg of all three.. how is the pip on that blend?

Not as bad as I was expecting! It's like syrup, so pushing it through a 23 g is slow... But really not much on the PIP! I'm not as susceptible to PIP as others are though it seems???

quadzilla
03-12-2016, 04:27 AM

I never said its not possible just saying that there will be some pip no matter how well its brewed. And also telling him that you dont always get whats on the label unless obviously if there is a well reputed sponsors who know what they are doing and have been doing it for years.

pwrlifting
03-12-2016, 04:35 AM
Not as bad as I was expecting! It's like syrup, so pushing it through a 23 g is slow... But really not much on the PIP! I'm not as susceptible to PIP as others are though it seems???

well thats good to hear. i have always used a 25g needle for pinning so im kinda used to slow haha. might have to change that though if i do this. ive also always heard warming it up with a towel helps but i never cared enough to try. i suppose worse case scenario would be i just have to dilute it till it works..? or is worst case i ruin my product?

1tuffcookie
03-13-2016, 12:16 AM
why not just purchase all the compounds separately and pin what ever amounts you want and its also more accurate too.

pwrlifting
03-13-2016, 12:54 AM
why not just purchase all the compounds separately and pin what ever amounts you want and its also more accurate too.

thats what i do now.. if i could make the amount im looking to make i could technically just pin 3 mils once a week, instead of 3 mils of each compund. this would help with scar tissue build up, plus save time and money.

cominback22
03-13-2016, 01:17 AM
I like the versatility of being able to adjust compounds mid cycle. Blends have their place but not for me personally.

pwrlifting
03-13-2016, 01:38 AM
I like the versatility of being able to adjust compounds mid cycle. Blends have their place but not for me personally.

ya i completely understand that. but the reason i pick my dosages are for efficiency and effectiveness. and i tend to deal with whatever sides because my belief is that its worth it.. i do this to a fault with many things in life lol. i want to deadlift 1000lbs.. my belief is with good nutrition, training, and some pharmaceutical help.. eventually i can achieve this. if anything ill just use less of entire blend, add to the cocktail, or down some orals. im not getting any younger and you gotta die from something. might as well get a world record while im here:gorilla:lol

pwrlifting
03-13-2016, 01:42 AM
still looking for some help or knowledge from someone to at least speculate how to do this. if someone has any input on a recipe for this (300bold undec/200tren e/250test e) i will actually buy some raws and equipment and go for it.

Thappy
03-13-2016, 02:12 AM
I think that pin might tickle

wook
03-13-2016, 02:38 AM

A lot less oil to push in a blend... And it's a lot less expensive to buy the blend!!!

wook
03-13-2016, 02:41 AM
I never said its not possible just saying that there will be some pip no matter how well its brewed. And also telling him that you dont always get whats on the label unless obviously if there is a well reputed sponsors who know what they are doing and have been doing it for years.

I wasn't responding to you! I was answering Pwerlifting who actually started this thread and asked the question!

quadzilla
03-13-2016, 07:18 AM
I wasn't responding to you! I was answering Pwerlifting who actually started this thread and asked the question!
Oh I thought you were repling to me haha.... All good bro and atleast that way pwerlifting gets an insight....
Not sure if it came across as being rude as i definitely didnt mean it that way.
Oh back to Pwrlifting... I would suggest try 100mg of each first then 150mg of each then 200mg once you master that down the try how ever you want to make your blend that way you dont lose too much off raw if you do end up making blends bro... Maybe try with short ester then long esters. Just a suggestion :)

pwrlifting
03-15-2016, 01:13 AM
i guess either not many brewers are very active on here, dont know the answer, or deem this too stupid of a question to put time into lol.. im thinking this can be done the more i read though.. starting this whole thing up is looking to be pretty expensive if i go the bottle top route.. syringe filtering looks much cheaper but also seems to be a pain in the ass. im on the fence on this.

pwrlifting
03-15-2016, 03:08 AM
Oh I thought you were repling to me haha.... All good bro and atleast that way pwerlifting gets an insight....
Not sure if it came across as being rude as i definitely didnt mean it that way.
Oh back to Pwrlifting... I would suggest try 100mg of each first then 150mg of each then 200mg once you master that down the try how ever you want to make your blend that way you dont lose too much off raw if you do end up making blends bro... Maybe try with short ester then long esters. Just a suggestion :)

with everything ive been reading, the test and eq would be pretty easy to do by themselves at those doses. tren seems to be harder to do than most though so thats what "scares" me. if i could buy this blend i would probably just do that lol.. besides the initial investment being a little much and not quite sure what to go with i can def see this saving me money.

quadzilla
03-15-2016, 06:08 AM
If you are going to brew your own stuff then its worth the investment. But if you are only gonna brew couple of time and give up then not worth it.

pwrlifting
03-15-2016, 03:11 PM
If i commit to it ill keep doing it. Might have to start out with syringe then upgrade later. Depends on how much overtime i get at work. Also trying to figure out where to get it mailed to. How safe is it to get it mailed to your house if using a domestic remailer? Looked up anonymous p.o. boxes, and no such thing lol. Dont really have another place to get it mailed to. Everything else i get domestically and comes to my door.

2stones
05-30-2016, 08:17 AM
If you dont mine I would suggest 100test/100tren/100eq/100mast

Thats sounds perfect.