PDA

View Full Version : Injection Site Question

simplydumb
03-12-2016, 06:41 PM
So I have always just switched between quads, right left, right, left and so on. But I have been doing some night time reading (Life long insomniac, sometimes my brain comes up with the craziest question that has to be answered or I will never fall asleep) and I found a few different articles stating that with slow release esthers that switching between only two sites is not enough and can cause problems with build up. I have personally never had this issue. Just curious, would this be a gear quality issue, injection method issue or just come down to being different person to person, or just pure Bro Science at its finest? What led me to this is I was considering only using my right side because for whatever reason I seem to go full retard when injecting on my left. I always get it done, but the right side is so much easier. Anyway sorry for my rant, this is the kind of shit that keeps me up at night and I thought I would ask some experienced mofos about it.

JasonG
03-12-2016, 07:08 PM
I rotate between 8 sites I use the most. I'm not sure about your concern with build up but I do it to minimize scar tissue.

Ironworker1
03-12-2016, 08:13 PM
I rotate between 8 sites I use the most. I'm not sure about your concern with build up but I do it to minimize scar tissue.

I'm with Jason, 14 sites for me...

bulk_cut
03-12-2016, 09:06 PM
With long esters it can take a while for the oil and hormone to be absorbed by the body so if you only use 1 or 2 places there is a risk of hitting the same spots where there's already oil - plus when you only use a couple spots over and over you're building up scar tissue there quickly.

JohnDoe
03-13-2016, 12:50 AM
Ive never given much thought to the oil buildup thing...I rotate quads and delts weekly to minimize scar tissue buildup though

pwrlifting
03-13-2016, 01:00 AM
I'm with Jason, 14 sites for me...

holy shit 14? im assuming thats 7 on left side of body and 7 on the right?

JohnDoe
03-13-2016, 01:45 AM
He rotates toes, quads, and delts....so yes 7 on each side. =)

JohnDoe
03-13-2016, 01:46 AM
And just in case some dumbass reads my last comment. ..I'm joking! DON'T TRY YOUR TOES!

pwrlifting
03-13-2016, 01:51 AM
He rotates toes, quads, and delts....so yes 7 on each side. =)

lmao, toes!! imagine pinning 3mils in your toe! it would double in fucking size hahahaha

Ironworker1
03-13-2016, 02:15 AM
Yes sir that is 7 on each side...Traps, lats, delts, pecs, bi's, tri's and glute times 2 = 14.....

holy shit 14? im assuming thats 7 on left side of body and 7 on the right?

pwrlifting
03-13-2016, 03:27 AM
Yes sir that is 7 on each side...Traps, lats, delts, pecs, bi's, tri's and glute times 2 = 14.....

oh wow i expected quads to be in there.. you have someone helping you? lats seem difficult on your own. i have a hard time with delts on my own. never tried anything else but delts and glutes.. i stick with long esters and rotate between the two or four however you look at it. about to start pinning quads though.

Rubix1
03-13-2016, 04:27 AM
Glutes and thighs for me.

pwrlifting
03-13-2016, 06:13 AM
So I have always just switched between quads, right left, right, left and so on. But I have been doing some night time reading (Life long insomniac, sometimes my brain comes up with the craziest question that has to be answered or I will never fall asleep) and I found a few different articles stating that with slow release esthers that switching between only two sites is not enough and can cause problems with build up. I have personally never had this issue. Just curious, would this be a gear quality issue, injection method issue or just come down to being different person to person, or just pure Bro Science at its finest? What led me to this is I was considering only using my right side because for whatever reason I seem to go full retard when injecting on my left. I always get it done, but the right side is so much easier. Anyway sorry for my rant, this is the kind of shit that keeps me up at night and I thought I would ask some experienced mofos about it.

SpotInjections.com (http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm)

helpful website for different sites if you want to just rotate right side..

simplydumb
03-13-2016, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the replies brothers. I didn't buy into the build up myself. It doesn't sound logical that an increase in oil would cause it to release slower. If the oil disapates at a certain rate, adding more oil isn't going to change that fact. I could see getting a pretty good size lump if you went in the exact same spot for each injection though. As I said I never had any issues just going right and left quad. I was really curious though if anyone had buildup, just to put to rest another piece of bro science I stumbled across.

Ironworker1
03-13-2016, 07:42 PM
No quads well not to often not for me... calves never tried it once and fuck that...
yes my wife helps me on the awkward can't reach areas.....tri's, bi's and pecs I do myself...

oh wow i expected quads to be in there.. you have someone helping you? lats seem difficult on your own. i have a hard time with delts on my own. never tried anything else but delts and glutes.. i stick with long esters and rotate between the two or four however you look at it. about to start pinning quads though.

JasonG
03-14-2016, 06:50 PM
I been meaning to try traps. Do you use a 1" pin there?

JohnDoe
03-14-2016, 10:27 PM
I been meaning to try traps. Do you use a 1" pin there?

Would depend on how big your traps are. Mine aren't that big so if I did it, I'd be using 5/8". If you have well developed traps I'm sure 1" would be fine.

pwrlifting
03-15-2016, 02:36 AM
No quads well not to often not for me... calves never tried it once and fuck that...
yes my wife helps me on the awkward can't reach areas.....tri's, bi's and pecs I do myself...

ya my ex used to do my injections. now i really have to keep up on my mobility work so i can do my own lol. tris seem difficult on your own as well. with ya on the calves haha.

coalminer78
03-16-2016, 10:21 PM
I do flutes, quads, and I think it called the VG spot....read about and it works good.... I only have cycled with long esters tho.....if I went to EOD pinning I would throw in delts

prizz
03-19-2016, 03:02 AM
We always had a saying when injecting any local anesthetic containing epinephrine " Never inject fingers/toes, penis/nose !!
Same said for gear.

JohnDoe
03-19-2016, 04:55 PM
We always had a saying when injecting any local anesthetic containing epinephrine " Never inject fingers/toes, penis/nose !!
Same said for gear.
Lmao! I'm gonna use this one sometime.,,

Theotherguy
03-19-2016, 09:44 PM
So much info on injections, props to all the brothers contributions🤘🏻

dirk
03-20-2016, 09:43 PM
how do you inject your pecs ???