PDA

View Full Version : IGF

teufelhund
03-16-2016, 09:34 AM
I have been studying peptides for awhile now and have read just about all of the posts on IGF located on this website. There seems to be two camps out there, one group states that 99.9% of all IGF currently being offered is fake, and the other group states that they have used IGF from various peptide companies and have experienced good results. I decided the only way I'm going to find out is by ordering some IGF, which I recently ordered from Apex Peptides. Now for the guys who say that most IGF is faked, its my understanding that the process of making true IGF is too complicated (expensive), for the average company. Is that right or am I misunderstanding the argument? Any further explanation would be helpful to me. If most IGF is faked wouldn't most HGH be faked also? Or is the IGF process much more involved?

Hatefactory
03-16-2016, 10:36 AM
It's not that the IGF is fake, it's made from swine DNA which isn't compatible with human DNA.

As soon as the non human recombinant IGF enters the human blood stream it is attacked by enzymes because it is seen as a foreign substance.

Human recombinant IGF is out there, but in very limited quantity because it is typically made from a cadaver or some other human source then synthesized to hell which is an extremely involving process

quadzilla
03-16-2016, 12:17 PM
Finding real igf is like finding a needle in a hay stack. And if you do manage to find real igf the price might through you off the chair you would be sitting in. Because the risk of finding out of it is real or not the price you might pay might put you off igf all together.

bobhead
03-24-2016, 04:45 AM
Well fuck!

Paradox
03-24-2016, 11:25 AM
Well that crosses off my next self experiment..

Buddhayoyo
03-24-2016, 03:54 PM
So it's pointless to buy IGF from research companies?

Dont wanna be old
03-26-2016, 10:32 PM
PSL carries some .
I believe they are legit as all there products are .
Cheers
DWBO