PDA

View Full Version : Chest day

Yurithepanda
03-24-2016, 01:15 AM
For my chest day I have a few exercises and I hoped to get more info to help improve.

my exercise is a flat bench flys followed by incline bench press followed by flat bench flys. They are in a pyramid flow.

So 3 solid exercises in rapid order. Is there any advice for a new brother?

pwrlifting
03-24-2016, 01:25 AM
For my chest day I have a few exercises and I hoped to get more info to help improve.

my exercise is a flat bench flys followed by incline bench press followed by flat bench flys. They are in a pyramid flow.

So 3 solid exercises in rapid order. Is there any advice for a new brother?

what are your training goals?

Yurithepanda
03-24-2016, 01:32 AM
My goals are to improve my fitness and to become much larger. To get a lot stronger and get my body looking great. gain mass.

kubes
03-24-2016, 01:35 AM
I usually do 2 press lifts and 2 lifts for flies usually flat and incline so 4 different lifts for chest

bulk_cut
03-24-2016, 01:44 AM
Learn how to do a guillotine press and add that into your routine.

pwrlifting
03-24-2016, 01:49 AM
My goals are to improve my fitness and to become much larger. To get a lot stronger and get my body looking great. gain mass.

those are actually kinda vague.. what do you mean by improve fitness? what do you want to be able to do?.. how much stronger? where are you now and where do you want to be? same with mass.. where are you now and where do you want to be?.. i have been a trainer for awhile, im used to those responses lol

Yurithepanda
03-24-2016, 01:56 AM
I am near 100% new to lifting so as of right now I want to build a solid foundation for the rest of my life. I am 27 I am 5'9 I weigh 160. As of right now I want to improve my form and improve. My meals are well within the realm for building mass. I don't want to see my 40s and realized I have an even harder battle to get fit.

pwrlifting
03-24-2016, 02:09 AM
I am near 100% new to lifting so as of right now I want to build a solid foundation for the rest of my life. I am 27 I am 5'9 I weigh 160. As of right now I want to improve my form and improve. My meals are well within the realm for building mass. I don't want to see my 40s and realized I have an even harder battle to get fit.

ok so right now you will receive what us trainers call as the "novice effect", next 6 months will be great then slow down with results.. as far as form goes i would recommend reading starting strength by mark rippatoe.. his form explanation is great and he is one of the top sought out strength and conditioning coaches in the nation. you can also follow his programming. his next book after that is called practical programming. both are recommended reads. if you dont like his programming as in t doesnt seem like what youre into then look up jim wendlers 531 and follow the boring but big routine. nutrition, training, and rest are the most important factors as far as results go. as you read and continue to train you will probably and should develop more specific goals.. look up smart goals if you dont know what they are already..

Paradox
03-24-2016, 11:30 AM
Training wise:

Do chest twice a week

Flat, incline, decline, then cable flys

One day barbell the other day dumbbells

Then again this would have to be changed up too. Not a fool proof advice

ashton77
03-28-2016, 01:38 PM
dude its hard to say. nobody knows what your genetics are like? nobody knows which lifts/ body parts you have gifts in. The honest truth is that unless you are extremely gifted genetically (which I will assume you are not given you are just starting to train with weights now) you will probably gain next to nothing naturally (maybe a kilo or 2 to start with). your diet has to be perfect, your training has to be perfect. spend the next 6-12 months researching training, nutrition, steroids but also figuring out what lifts you are good at ect.ect. just make sure your training program has the following lifts in it- squat, deadlift, bent over row, t bar row, wide grip chinups, flat bench, incline bench, push press, dips, barbell curl. YES STARTING STRENGTH IS A GOOD START. peace.

Anderson Rome
04-05-2016, 04:17 PM
chest workout is the best exercise among all...

Pore Minimizer (http://ehealthdiet.com/revitol-pore-minimizing-cream)