PDA

View Full Version : Advice on first cycle

Damo6794
03-26-2016, 09:13 AM
Hey brothers
im 22 years olds and looking to do my first cycle. I'm 85kg and 187cm tall.
Been training for well over 12 months now and was just posting this thread for some advice and opinions on what would be the perfect first cycle. I push myself hard in the gym, don't mind a bit of cardio and follow strict diets. Any advice would be appreciated.
cheers brothers

kubes
03-26-2016, 09:18 AM
Test only for your first cycle along with an ai hcg and a good pct

benlash74
03-26-2016, 09:55 AM
Welcome to Bop brother. Kubes advice is spot on. Good luck with your cycle and if you need advice or suggestions feel free to ask.

Damo6794
03-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Cheers brothers!
so keen to get started. Will be sure to ask for any advice if needed.
So test e 500mg/pw 12 weeks with Ai hcg and pct?

twisted
03-26-2016, 01:16 PM
Spot on ....

Welcome to Bop brother. Kubes advice is spot on. Good luck with your cycle and if you need advice or suggestions feel free to ask.
Im open for any questions also

welcome to bop and your no crossed over to the dark side ;)

kubes
03-26-2016, 01:36 PM
Cheers brothers!
so keen to get started. Will be sure to ask for any advice if needed.
So test e 500mg/pw 12 weeks with Ai hcg and pct?

Yes ai Adex .25 mg eod and pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Bullseye Forever
03-26-2016, 02:12 PM
Dude,I'm gonna be the wrench that gets throwed in the fan here,man I respect you totally[emoji123]but why are you doing a cycle at 22?

cavtrooper96
03-26-2016, 03:43 PM

Yes ai Adex .25 mg eod and pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
This for sure. Slightly torn on the HCG. I dont use it anymore but a lot do. I found elevated aromatization from it on my first couple cycles. That is the importance of starting with one ingredient on first couple cycles so you can learn what your body likes and doesnt like and how to adjust properly. Starting with multiple products makes it impossible to learn your body;s reaction to compounds.

cavtrooper96
03-26-2016, 03:44 PM
Dude,I'm gonna be the wrench that gets throwed in the fan here,man I respect you totally[emoji123]but why are you doing a cycle at 22?
But I also agree with this. I waited until after 30.

Bullseye Forever
03-26-2016, 03:49 PM
But I also agree with this. I waited until after 30.

Thanks dude lol,I was hoping there would be someone besides me that didn't get throwed under the car lol

kubes
03-26-2016, 03:57 PM
This for sure. Slightly torn on the HCG. I dont use it anymore but a lot do. I found elevated aromatization from it on my first couple cycles. That is the importance of starting with one ingredient on first couple cycles so you can learn what your body likes and doesnt like and how to adjust properly. Starting with multiple products makes it impossible to learn your body;s reaction to compounds.

Yes there will be but that's why you adjust your ai dose

simplydumb
03-26-2016, 04:46 PM
I would agree with waiting as well, at 22 your natty test levels are still super high. Or at least they should be, at 30 most of us see a significant decline which is why most turn to supplementation. However if you are convinced you need to do a cycle, nothing any of us say will stop you, and if that is the case, like Kubes said Test ONLY for your first go. The reason is you want to see how your body handles gear for one, for two you have virgin receptors and can still get AMAZING results from just Test. Stacking multiple compounds is not needed for drastic changes in a first cycle. Good luck, please if you do go ahead with your cycle stay on this board and ask any questions you have. Above all we want to keep you safe.

cavtrooper96
03-26-2016, 06:26 PM
Yes there will be but that's why you adjust your ai dose
Agreed. I was just trying to make the point of starting simple with minimal compounds and learning to know which one does what.

ggandb
03-26-2016, 07:54 PM
Welcome friend, I like you am new here. This is a great place to learn and from my reading the different post everyone always shows respect to each other. I think you will like it too.

kubes
03-26-2016, 07:55 PM
Welcome friend, I like you am new here. This is a great place to learn and from my reading the different post everyone always shows respect to each other. I think you will like it too.

Yes sir that's what we are all about. This is a brotherhood and we are all here for each other

Mountain-Man
03-26-2016, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the board kubes gave best advice test only

Bullseye Forever
03-26-2016, 09:46 PM
Hope your first cycle is a success

jtip1810
03-27-2016, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the board brother, I'll agree with the others about being to young but I know your probably going to do this anyways much like a friend of mine. If you can wait then do so I didn't do my first cycle until I was 32yrs old and found out I did in fact have low T. If your gonna go ahead as planned be smart only run test at around 500mg wk with an AI from day one and a strict PCT. One thing I would suggest is do bloods before as a base line, middle to see where everything is and your products are good, and after PCT to make sure you recovered (very important). Good luck and keep us posted we all like to follow a good log.

Damo6794
03-27-2016, 07:48 PM
Thanks for all the advice brothers!
Your right though i do have my heart set on doing a cycle haha.
My training partner is 6 weeks into a cycle of just test and is making awesome gains. Hence why i want to give it a go.
Will probably place my order today. Will keep you brothers posted

jtip1810
03-27-2016, 08:03 PM
Thanks for all the advice brothers!
Your right though i do have my heart set on doing a cycle haha.
My training partner is 6 weeks into a cycle of just test and is making awesome gains. Hence why i want to give it a go.
Will probably place my order today. Will keep you brothers posted

I figured as much no judgment here bro I get it. Be careful and do your research. Please get bloods at the very least after pct to make sure you recovered.

quadzilla
03-28-2016, 08:20 AM
Welcome mate!