PDA

View Full Version : next level big

biige
03-27-2016, 09:16 AM
go so i got some good genetics and look like a sold body builder old school but blocky i have been ruing likr 1g juice lile 500 test 500 ten or 500 test 600 deca now i wont to be a bit leaner and bigger what makes people go to like 1g test 1 gram deca like that a huge jump for me peds and hgh are out cos of cos and i am yet to see it do any thing (i am from aus ) the few old lad that have been training with for 20 years say i just need time to grow but i have out grown them now nothing agest then i am just blest. i got a bit of cash and i can train as much as i wont. what i am asking to the bigger lad out there is it worth it what other thing got u to the next level i just benched pressed 350 kg what next get lean or keep 12% SIZING UP

bulk_cut
03-27-2016, 09:48 AM
Your diet is what's going to take you to he next level of hugeness and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!! You can shoot 10 grams of gear/week and it won't do shit for you if you're not taking in enough of the right kind of calories and your macros are not adjusted properly.

Dont wanna be old
03-27-2016, 10:03 AM
Your diet is what's going to take you to he next level of hugeness and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!! You can shoot 10 grams of gear/week and it won't do shit for you if you're not taking in enough of the right kind of calories and your macros are not adjusted properly.

^^This^^

Please reserve Mountain Dog Diet .
Theres a phone app to assist you .

If you listen to the BB podcast you will learn and grow .
There knowledge is Worldly !!!
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/forum272/

Good Luck
DWBO

biige
03-28-2016, 01:56 AM
yeh they look like some cool guys but not what i am looking for. iknow there are some big rigs on the usa side of this that might talk to me about my goals. most people o talk to are much smaller then me and leaner. i have been down to 9 % at the same size they are. moths for fish chicken turkey and i small bit of read meat rice and veg aim not doing this to look good at the bach or dance festals i am doing this for me

just ask mr O and he will tell u its just the food he eats

ashton77
03-28-2016, 12:02 PM
insulin.

swimfan.65
07-16-2016, 06:10 PM
I am big like you. 6'6 320 and bench in the low 600lbs raw. I can gain a pound a day on cycle if I want...thats only running 600 a week of test e. Its all about the food. To gain a pound a day,I cut out cardio and do no more than 8 reps. Reps 7 and 8 are at failure. I also consume 500 grams of protein on 7 to 10k calories a day with 6 to 8 meals. By the way, if your 350kg bench is raw..thats a world raw record. If that number is true, why havent I heard of you?

Looseunitwa
07-17-2016, 03:04 AM
350kg Bench........holy batman! That's fukin strong champ congrats! You can easily break people's bones just hand shaking lol

altered beast
07-18-2016, 05:07 PM
I would like to see pictures of this man

PAiN
07-18-2016, 05:16 PM
Impressive bench at 771lbs!

swimfan.65
07-19-2016, 02:49 AM
Like I said, if that is raw, its a world record and I would have heard of you....down under or not. If its equipped..like triple ply denim...thats not bad, but would probably only be low fives unequppied. So, is that 771 raw or not. If its raw, a lot of people are going to want proof. Like was it judged...etc. But if its triple ply denim wthout a judge, no pause, and a bounce..not bad, but fucking miles away from a judged raw 700 plus bench. There are only 3 guys in the world who can do it, and if you are one of them, you wouldn't be on a discussion board bragging about it.