PDA

View Full Version : Hyde 2nd Cycle Progress Update!

Hyde
03-28-2016, 04:23 AM
Hey Brothers, just recently finished my 12 week cutting cycle where I gained 5 lbs and lost a crazy amount of fat. Although it might not sound so impressive to only gain 5 lbs, I was in a caloric deficit throughout the entire cycle, doing cardio 5-6 times a week strictly, and had a very strict diet that I adhered to. That being said, I reached 230 during my first cycle and ended this cycle at 235, being much granier, leaner, and harder. Planning on competing in late 2016, just being very meticulous and gradual with this cut, trying to preserve as much muscle as possible for my first show.

Quick Cycle overview:

Test Sust EW@750mg
Masteron Prop EoD@250mg
Clen ED 2 weeks on/off @100mg Daily tapering up 20mg/day to start x3
Liquidex @ 0.4 EoD

Currently starting my PCT today, but that post is for a later date.

The pics posted below go as follows: Sometime near the end of my cycle being the first pic, and The middle of my 2nd cycle below that. First pic @228lbs, 2nd pic @233lbs

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7683&stc=1
'http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7684&stc=1

It's been ya boy Hyde. I'm out.

Dont wanna be old
03-28-2016, 12:38 PM
Very impressive !!
You look Phenomenal .
I would say someone underweight adding 5lbs is disappointing but someone with good mass adding 5 is a great accomplishment .
Cheers
DWBO

Hyde
03-28-2016, 05:51 PM
Very impressive !!
You look Phenomenal .
I would say someone underweight adding 5lbs is disappointing but someone with good mass adding 5 is a great accomplishment .
Cheers
DWBO

Thank you, brother. Yeah I figured the mass gains wouldn't be what they were because of the caloric deficit, but the fat loss results from the clen and masteron in conjunction were nothing to sneeze at to say the least.

kawa636
03-28-2016, 06:07 PM
Thank you, brother. Yeah I figured the mass gains wouldn't be what they were because of the caloric deficit, but the fat loss results from the clen and masteron in conjunction were nothing to sneeze at to say the least.

awesome transformation bro!! how did u like the clen? would u run it again?wats ur next goals/cycle gona look like?

toppjimie
03-28-2016, 07:03 PM
Very impressive hyde. You definitely made a great transformation. Keep up the hard work.

Hyde
03-28-2016, 07:53 PM
awesome transformation bro!! how did u like the clen? would u run it again?wats ur next goals/cycle gona look like?

Thanks fam, the first clen cycle hit me really hard, but the other two were really manageable. I got used to increasing water consumption and the amount of sweat during cardio was an abomination haha. I would definitely run it again, because I really didnt see any sides from it other than being jittery. My goals are to compete in my first competition, and bring a first package that has never been seen before -- incredible shreddedness and grains that nobody i'm competing with will have. Atleast those are my hopes. That's why i've been so serious about this cutting season. As far as my next cycle, I'm looking into a tren/clen test cycle with a possibility of some Pharma HGH if I can get the money together. Although I can definitely grow a lot more from anabolics, I feel that a cycle of HGH and tren would bring me to a whole other level. Of course, it depends on health and how well I can monitor my body to stay safe.

Hyde
03-28-2016, 07:54 PM
Very impressive hyde. You definitely made a great transformation. Keep up the hard work.

Thank you Jimie, can't wait to post pics leading up to peak week, gonna bring a whole different level of physique to this show.

Clark Kent
03-28-2016, 07:56 PM
Looking Diesel Bro! Great work

PAiN
03-28-2016, 08:08 PM
Looking good brother! Your dedication is really showing! Keep at it! This is some serious motivation for others! Reps!

Hyde
03-28-2016, 08:23 PM
Looking good brother! Your dedication is really showing! Keep at it! This is some serious motivation for others! Reps!

Just doing what is NECESSARY. That's what we all need to get in the mindset of. Thanks Pain, I really appreciate it, and the rep as well.

JohnDoe
03-28-2016, 10:55 PM
Looks great Hyde! Keep doing what you're doing cuz it's working man! Beast.

Hyde
03-28-2016, 11:01 PM
Looks great Hyde! Keep doing what you're doing cuz it's working man! Beast.

Thanks, John I really appreciate that. And always!

kubes
03-29-2016, 12:51 AM
Nice job brother you look great!

cominback22
03-29-2016, 01:33 AM
Looking great brother. Hard work is paying off!

Hyde
03-29-2016, 05:57 AM
Nice job brother you look great!

Thanks Kubes !

Hyde
03-29-2016, 05:57 AM
Looking great brother. Hard work is paying off!

Thanks brother!

Hyde
03-29-2016, 05:58 AM
Looking Diesel Bro! Great work

Thanks, superman!