PDA

View Full Version : superdrol plus winstrol.

ashton77
03-28-2016, 01:16 PM
I am going to run this once my body fat gets a tad lower along with my 250mg test e and 600mg of tren e. has anyone run this before? does anyone know how strongly superdrol binds to the AR? does superdrol still have anti estrogen affects like masteron? what dosage do people think that the visual effects of winstrol are noticeable? 40mg? Please no "you are going to die" responses. I was considering 40mg winstrol and either 10-15mg of superdrol.

Hatefactory
03-28-2016, 01:58 PM
Despite your call for no one to disapprove this cycle, I wouldn't be able to call this place my home if I didn't at least tell you running those two orals together is a HORRIBLE idea.

My experience with superdrol has never come with high estrogen sides. I would not say it has anti-estrogen properties though.

JB ROBO
03-28-2016, 02:13 PM
I am going to run this once my body fat gets a tad lower along with my 250mg test e and 600mg of tren e. has anyone run this before? does anyone know how strongly superdrol binds to the AR? does superdrol still have anti estrogen affects like masteron? what dosage do people think that the visual effects of winstrol are noticeable? 40mg? Please no "you are going to die" responses. I was considering 40mg winstrol and either 10-15mg of superdrol.

You wont die but you may just wanna say bye to your liver just in case. Come on dude.... If you are expecting comments like "your gonna die" Its really probably not a good idea is it lol.
Superdol is not an anti estrogen and neither is Mast idc what anyone says its "AI like" properties are nothing to ever consider or rely on in a cycle.
Just take a simple approach. Either or absolutely no reason to run both regardless of the dose.

How strongly does it bind to the AR? Not sure. Regardless though, it can fuck you up. Its one of the strongest orals you could ever take. Winny aint too bad but it will definitly still cause some liver stress and it will wreck your cholesterol.

Jozifp103
03-28-2016, 02:59 PM
​Sounds like a dead liver to me. That's about as constructive as I can be at this moment.

ashton77
03-28-2016, 03:29 PM
I have a strong liver. had my values checked whilst on 100mg of winstrol plus accutane and they came back slightly elevated. there is no science whatsoever that "2 orals together in low dosages" is worse than 1 oral in very high dosages. I will get my liver values checked whilst I am on it though....... I know masteron is not a strong AI- I thought superdrol may have similiar properties to combat the low dose of test I am on. If most of superdrols effects were caused by non AR effects then I probably would drop the winny but I still cant find an answer.

kawa636
03-28-2016, 03:39 PM
I have a strong liver. had my values checked whilst on 100mg of winstrol plus accutane and they came back slightly elevated. there is no science whatsoever that "2 orals together in low dosages" is worse than 1 oral in very high dosages. I will get my liver values checked whilst I am on it though....... I know masteron is not a strong AI- I thought superdrol may have similiar properties to combat the low dose of test I am on. If most of superdrols effects were caused by non AR effects then I probably would drop the winny but I still cant find an answer.

well give us an answer after ur cycle bro..

JB ROBO
03-28-2016, 03:54 PM
Lol dude liver values do not dictate your liver health. There are so many things...
Omg... You reaize you can have cirosis of the liver and never even know it till your biopsied. So many things not detectable without a biopsy.
Just cause your values are good doesnt mean you are gtg. Doesnt mean your liver is a tank.

And your are arguing the fact that science doesnt prove it. Dude that's kind of besides the point because running the two together like that is kinda just nonsense. Like why... Whats the reasoning you eve want to?

Superdrol will have zero AI effects. Zero... Its not mast depsite everyones dumbass conclusion. The chemical chain is not even the same. Superdrol is not oral mast.

JB ROBO
03-28-2016, 03:55 PM
Again, go ahead and do it... But I just dont see the point to it.

Dont wanna be old
03-28-2016, 07:17 PM
If you haven't purchased the orals yet I would drop both and use Proviron at 50mg/day .
That with Test and Tren will be awesome .
I would cut Tren back to 400 also .
You will feel better and workout harder .
Just a different conversation
Cheers
DWBO

ashton77
03-28-2016, 10:39 PM
thanks for the replies. The reason I asked the question about superdrol and estrogen was because I didn't know; I did not for one second assume that it acts the same as masteron. there was no dumb ass conclusion. a dumb ass wouldn't have asked the question and just assumed. have always handled the tren well so ill keep the dose as is for know. the point I was trying to make was that nobody would have an issue with somebody running 100mg winstrol correct? but if you run 50mg of winstrol and 50mg tbol then all of a sudden there is some special chemical reaction that destroys your liver? It just gets passed down like it is the gospel and nobody is ever allowed to question it? there is a guy running 40mg of superdrol (in this forum) that nobody has an issue with. I really do not think it is irresponsible running 10mg of superdrol and 40mg winstrol for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of rest. if that is going to kill me then 90% of this board should be dead already with some of the absurd cycles that are run. there seems to be one rule for you guys where you are allowed to run dbol and anadrol together at whatever ridiculous doses you want- please don't tell me that they have some special insider knowledge that justifies this action.... there thought process was "i want to be fucking massive at all costs". look the truth is that i probably subconsciously just did this because i knew what the answer would be and I like confrontation (and yes i feel like a big man in front of my computer). remember I can still be saved if somebody tells me if superdrols effects are non AR related- but time is ticking. peace.