View Full Version : Coughing fit after injecting Tren?

HavasuGuy
03-28-2016, 05:41 PM
I just started my first Tren cycle (500mg Tren, 600mg Test/week) a few weeks ago, and I'm noticing that sometimes when I inject I immediately get what seems like a fairly severe coughing fit. Just happened this morning after injecting 250mg of Tren. Really bad coughing immediately followed, which is a little scary. It just lasts for a couple of minutes, but it's intense. Is this normal?

Hyde
03-28-2016, 06:00 PM
Perhaps your body has an adverse reaction to injections and causes a state of shock, but this is unlikely. The more reasonable answer is that there is alcohol at a higher concentration, and when you inject your tren, it is absorbed very quickly by the damaged capillaries. As your blood stream tries to pass the alcohol, gaseous product stream across across your alveoli, causing your lungs have an adverse reaction to it. Thus the horrid coughing. What you could do to fix this is switch needles before pinning, so draw with a lower gauge - 12-18, and then switch to a 25 or whatever you have. This ensures that your needle wont have any gear on it, and in turn will not introduce your capillaries to the gear, it will be solely intramuscular. Hope this helped.

Mountain-Man
03-28-2016, 06:03 PM
Very normal for tren and mast atleast for me if I get anywhere near a vessel

Mfire
03-28-2016, 06:22 PM
That's tren man! Very normal, I notice it more when I bleed after the injection, it can be brutal at times

toppjimie
03-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Since it's your first time with tren,that "coughing" is expected. Quite normal. After repeated use,that cough doesn't come around,at least I don't get anymore. The sweats and trensomnia are whats to be expected though the cycle also. Trens a great Anabolic but the sides are a pain in the ass.

Clark Kent
03-28-2016, 07:50 PM
500 mgs is a bit much for your first time brother! You may want to ease in and see how you will react!

kawa636
03-28-2016, 08:22 PM
welcome to the tren world lmaooo!!!

JohnDoe
03-28-2016, 08:28 PM
Perhaps your body has an adverse reaction to injections and causes a state of shock, but this is unlikely. The more reasonable answer is that there is alcohol at a higher concentration, and when you inject your tren, it is absorbed very quickly by the damaged capillaries. As your blood stream tries to pass the alcohol, gaseous product stream across across your alveoli, causing your lungs have an adverse reaction to it. Thus the horrid coughing. What you could do to fix this is switch needles before pinning, so draw with a lower gauge - 12-18, and then switch to a 25 or whatever you have. This ensures that your needle wont have any gear on it, and in turn will not introduce your capillaries to the gear, it will be solely intramuscular. Hope this helped.
This can happen with almost any compound with BA ...imo and experience. I've gone into a coughing fit from just injecting testosterone before.

With that being said, I've never done tren BUT I've always heard people talking about the tren cough....

syrax
03-28-2016, 08:35 PM
Happens to me all the time with tren ace but rarely with tren e

coalminer78
03-28-2016, 08:54 PM
Tren cough.....I thought everyone got it.....nothing to worry aboug

bulk_cut
03-29-2016, 03:04 AM
The worst cough I've ever experienced was from test also!!

Bozz77
03-29-2016, 06:13 AM
Never had an issue with tren cough with delt shots, Had a fair few with glute and quad, Maybe try delt shots if you keep getting a cough

HavasuGuy
03-29-2016, 04:17 PM
Thanks for all the feedback, guys! I was concerned that I was pushing myself toward a heart attack or something! :) Very, very happy to know that the crazy cough is "normal", and I can go on using Tren... which I absolutely love so far!!

metromuscle
05-30-2016, 11:18 PM
This is EXACTLY what I just went through bro, just starting on a Tren E cycle....does it (the cough) get any better? Christ I thought I was going to have to call 911 (lol)
Thanks for all the feedback, guys! I was concerned that I was pushing myself toward a heart attack or something! :) Very, very happy to know that the crazy cough is "normal", and I can go on using Tren... which I absolutely love so far!!

twisted
05-30-2016, 11:26 PM
I got tren cough immediately after pinning so bad ...my head, throat and back of my neck felt like it was on fire and pin and needles ...the breathing was so fuckin hard I had to jump in the shower lmfao

JohnDoe
05-30-2016, 11:37 PM
I've only pinned Tren ace 3 times so far and no cough for me ...knock on wood

the_Northman1522
05-30-2016, 11:55 PM
I get it from mast and tren. I got it so bad one time I passed out. It's certainly a love hate drug

Rangers lead the way

metromuscle
05-31-2016, 12:43 AM
I got this reaction from Tren E...damn I'd hate to think what it would be like with Tren A!!
I've only pinned Tren ace 3 times so far and no cough for me ...knock on wood

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 12:51 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160531/4b38a08affbed7b4fbe0f57cd6e077f5.jpg

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 12:59 AM
Jesus y'all are scaring me...I literally am on edge while pinning Tren (only 3 injections in too lol)..I'm like waiting for some shit to happen...my wife thought something was wrong last time she saw me inject it and I was like NO IM FINE IM JUST WAITING TO GO INTO A TREN COUGH AND DIE COUGHING UP A LUNG IS ALL... Lol! [emoji23]

SC
05-31-2016, 03:32 AM
Jesus y'all are scaring me...I literally am on edge while pinning Tren (only 3 injections in too lol)..I'm like waiting for some shit to happen...my wife thought something was wrong last time she saw me inject it and I was like NO IM FINE IM JUST WAITING TO GO INTO A TREN COUGH AND DIE COUGHING UP A LUNG IS ALL... Lol! [emoji23]

Right?!?! I've been expecting it, but so far no cough from Ace (gone through 10 ml injecting everyday) or Enanthate (only injected three times so far.) One of the articles posted here talked about how knicking a blood vessel with a needle that was used to draw with might be part of the cause (if I remember that correctly.) I always draw with an 18 then inject with a 22 or 25, so maybe that is attributing to my "luck." I dunno. I just hope I continue staying lucky avoiding the cough.

SC
05-31-2016, 03:35 AM
Thanks man. I'll take all I can get!!

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 10:25 AM
Right?!?! I've been expecting it, but so far no cough from Ace (gone through 10 ml injecting everyday) or Enanthate (only injected three times so far.) One of the articles posted here talked about how knicking a blood vessel with a needle that was used to draw with might be part of the cause (if I remember that correctly.) I always draw with an 18 then inject with a 22 or 25, so maybe that is attributing to my "luck." I dunno. I just hope I continue staying lucky avoiding the cough.

I do the same - draw from vial with 18 and swap for 25 for injecting

chowlum 1
05-31-2016, 03:08 PM
the first time i had it i was single and living with my parents my mum burst in thinking something was really wrong, there i am curl in a ball coughing my ring up with a needle hanging out my shoulder flapping around all over the place lol good times i though for a while it gets better the more u use as i a few months ago finished my 3 or 4 the tren cycle but guess wat the last week i got it 4 days in a fucking row fml. its good though lets u know ur tren is real lol and once the coughing stops how good is that first deep breath lol

SC
05-31-2016, 04:29 PM
the first time i had it i was single and living with my parents my mum burst in thinking something was really wrong, there i am curl in a ball coughing my ring up with a needle hanging out my shoulder flapping around all over the place lol good times i though for a while it gets better the more u use as i a few months ago finished my 3 or 4 the tren cycle but guess wat the last week i got it 4 days in a fucking row fml. its good though lets u know ur tren is real lol and once the coughing stops how good is that first deep breath lol

Hahahahaha!!!!!! Damn dude, that's funny.

Did you draw the Tren with the same needle you use to inject?

Swolenone
05-31-2016, 08:25 PM
I wont use tren. It is the only hormone that ever made me truly rage. Everything else just makes me hungry and horny.

Tren- I become a fucking maniac

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 08:46 PM

Hahahaha that's funny shit[emoji23]

JohnDoe
05-31-2016, 08:46 PM
I wont use tren. It is the only hormone that ever made me truly rage. Everything else just makes me hungry and horny.

Tren- I become a fucking maniac
Oh the joy - I can't wait then.

chowlum 1
05-31-2016, 11:13 PM
nah bro draw 18g inject 25g

Swolenone
06-01-2016, 04:58 PM
you might not even get the cough. I never did with tren.

I did get test flu once. When I came off everything for a year and then started blasting and cruising again- the test made me sweaty nauseated and shaky. But that passed after a couple weeks.

If you havent gotten the cough yet, I am guessing you wont get it.

SC
06-01-2016, 05:24 PM
you might not even get the cough. I never did with tren.

I did get test flu once. When I came off everything for a year and then started blasting and cruising again- the test made me sweaty nauseated and shaky. But that passed after a couple weeks.

If you havent gotten the cough yet, I am guessing you wont get it.

Pinned another ml of Tren e and half ml of ace this morning and again no cough. From some of the stories about the infamous Tren cough, I hope you're right!

Torcha
06-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Pinned another ml of Tren e and half ml of ace this morning and again no cough. From some of the stories about the infamous Tren cough, I hope you're right!

wheres bouts are you pinningit.. I get tremdous tren cough. last shot tho the chest was easy no cough..now upping dose to 2mls pd... todays was tricep..no cough again... chest, tris and biceps seem to avoid the cough... shoulders.. thou.. man not a nice feeling!

SC
06-01-2016, 05:46 PM
wheres bouts are you pinningit.. I get tremdous tren cough. last shot tho the chest was easy no cough..now upping dose to 2mls pd... todays was tricep..no cough again... chest, tris and biceps seem to avoid the cough... shoulders.. thou.. man not a nice feeling!

Trying to keep it mostly quads and glutes, but I did split up the dose of E, A, and test prop and injected in each delt with no coughing.

But I'm only at .5 ml ace per day and 1 ml E e3d. Maybe the amount is making the difference?

Torcha
06-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Trying to keep it mostly quads and glutes, but I did split up the dose of E, A, and test prop and injected in each delt with no coughing.

But I'm only at .5 ml ace per day and 1 ml E e3d. Maybe the amount is making the difference?

could be man.. 200mgs per day of ace will test shoulder theory.

SC
06-01-2016, 05:51 PM
could be man.. 200mgs per day of ace will test shoulder theory.

Hahahaha!!!! I'm not there yet. Still slowly working my way up to see what my max dose will be while avoiding most of the big Tren sides.

Torcha
06-01-2016, 06:22 PM
Ah. Fk sides...u get used to em.. well except the paranoia.. insert valys and gtg....

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

2stones
06-01-2016, 07:02 PM
Some time I think as one already has said it is product going through the vascular system, it passes.

I like tren, E, A and Hex stacked together ( my stuff) but it causes sleep issues with me.

The_harm87
06-02-2016, 01:08 PM

I was reading this thread and was going to say almost the exact same thing. Shoulders are a definite NO GO for me no matter what. I tried just about everything but to no avail. My shoulders are pretty veiny though. So, for me, glutes are the safest option. Never had the cough when pinning glutes. But god damn there's not much worse than tren cough. But tren is sooooo worth it if you do get it.