PDA

View Full Version : Critique my tren/T3/Clen diet

cavtrooper96
03-28-2016, 07:43 PM
Hey all - Like a lot of us I put on some extra fat with my winter bulk cycle and the holidays so now it's time to get ready for topless summer weather!

I had great results on my last cut a year ago on T3, Clen, Test and oral tren (Yes I know not the same!) So this time I have decided to throw in Tren A instead of an oral and keep test just above TRT levels 200mg/week. Ive got all I need down for this run (dosage, supports, etc) and just wanting to dial in the diet to maximize goals. Just wondering if anything needs tweaked adding in the tren A. Plenty of cycle experience over the years just first time to take the tren A plunge! Yes. Ill start low and ramp up to find the sweet spot!

Goal is to maximize fat loss while while maintaining muscle mass and strength. Maintenance cals are ~2800. Last cut I went ~2000 cals a day with 45% protein, 30% fats (good fats) and 25% carbs. Super clean diet! Does this look good or would anyone tweak a little due to the potency of the tren a? Up carbs a little? Only go ~500 under maintenance etc... I know Ill see results with this but want to maximize those results!

jtip1810
03-28-2016, 08:14 PM
What time frame and how much cardio? I am a big fan of slower dieting to preserve muscle mass like a deficit of -300cals to start then up as you stall along with adding cardio. Low carbs is fine as long as your workouts are not suffering to much your good with the macro % on each.

cavtrooper96
03-28-2016, 09:00 PM
What time frame and how much cardio? I am a big fan of slower dieting to preserve muscle mass like a deficit of -300cals to start then up as you stall along with adding cardio. Low carbs is fine as long as your workouts are not suffering to much your good with the macro % on each.
8 week cycle. Ill do 20-40 min cardio 4-5 times a week. Id up the carbs if workouts start to suffer. Thanks jtip1910.