PDA

View Full Version : Where to get fake ID?

Buddhayoyo
03-30-2016, 05:48 AM
I'm looking for this, but seems there's a lot of scammers, there's one source here that is advertising this service but so far nobody can prove if is good and looks authentic
if anybody knows a site or anyway todo it please free feel to help
thanks

PAiN
03-30-2016, 06:07 AM
The Dictator is the only one I would trust. If he is doing them they are 100% legit.

ashton77
04-04-2016, 09:46 PM
I know about 5 different places. what state are you after? what quality do you want? PM me if you want me to point you in the right direction.

ashton77
04-04-2016, 09:47 PM
where do the dictators ID's ship from?

kawa636
04-04-2016, 09:53 PM

check his thread bro all info is there and prices

PAiN
04-04-2016, 11:33 PM
I know about 5 different places. what state are you after? what quality do you want? PM me if you want me to point you in the right direction.

That you have personally used? There are a billion scammers selling them online.

PAiN
04-04-2016, 11:34 PM

That would be a question better left in private.

TD has ceased his production of his ID's for now. Hopefully he will open them back up in the future.

ashton77
04-05-2016, 04:13 AM
yeah dude. I have not used them all; they all have pages and pages of feedback. They are accountable to the mob, bad feedback is not good for business. A few have escrow so you only release the coins once you have it in your hands. But yeah there are a shitload of scammers out there. you just have to look in the right places.

ashton77
04-05-2016, 04:45 AM
but yes they are all legit.

PAiN
04-05-2016, 05:09 AM
yeah dude. I have not used them all; they all have pages and pages of feedback. They are accountable to the mob, bad feedback is not good for business. A few have escrow so you only release the coins once you have it in your hands. But yeah there are a shitload of scammers out there. you just have to look in the right places.

Unless you personally vouch and have used them please don't post you know of good ones. I can get on silk road all day and look up them and other sites who have thousands of reviews escrows too. Escrows don't mean quality. Reviews are faked by the thousands with them. And scammers are using escrow too. It's simple to do.

Post them up and let's see what you got.

PAiN
04-05-2016, 05:10 AM

Good to hear. Post them up. I'd like to check them out. Thanks.

ashton77
04-05-2016, 07:39 AM
go to reddit fake ID section. there is a guy making NSW DL. ships from the US. thats the easiest to check out there might be more than one AU vendor now?. The others are like you said "on silk road equivalent" sites. BTW that hasn't existed for a very long time. unfortunately none ship from within AUS anymore. Go onto alpha bay market. (get the link from deep dot web). the same guy that used to ship from within Australia fled overseas somewhere but he is apparently still making them. vendor= harveynormanstore. apparently it is the same guy as "harveynorman" but he had to make a new account because he forgot his pin. He says he is using the same public key as he previously had which is easy enough to check. (vic license). (maybe be wary? considering he fled the country). 3. go onto dream market, there is a vendor called kingscan who makes passable (at a bank) NSW DL- not cheap though. I think some other vendor sells QLD HR licenses that ship from the states but don't know off the top of my head. It doesn't really work the way it used to man, the feedback stays with them forever. (even when the site goes down). The sites have also implemented procedures to stop false feedback (like you cant leave feedback on free/low value items and a host of other things to protect the consumer. the most likely group to take off with your bitcoins are the site owners/admins themselves in an exit scam. its changed man trust me. If you want ill send you a printable NSW template if you want..... so there you go. could probably find more if need be. not once have i been scammed- truth.

Buddhayoyo
04-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Dictator stopped fake ID production, really sad, a sponsor from here I would had put my $ cuz this is home, still need one and I can't trust all of these sites, it's very risky and complicated if anybody had a good experience, I'll appreciate feedbacks