PDA

View Full Version : New Scammer

TheDictator
03-31-2016, 04:23 PM
The scammer who got Dynasty labs is getting other sources as well so beware. He didnt hack my emails but what he did was hack some of my customers emails. This is the 2nd time now where I sent a customer payment info via CIM and when they responded back to me I can see my message below to them with CIM instructions but instead of the addy I gave them the scammer puts in his addy.

This is the addy here is using now:

Jessi Kell
55 Wanaque Ave suite # 118
Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442

We ever have CIM sent to NJ so if something ever seems fishy always pm me here. I suggest you all change your email passwords to something 14characters or longer using lower case, upper case, #'s and symbols. This makes it very hard to hack. Do the same with your password here as well b/c the scammer likes to watch your pm's here incase you try contacting the source. I know for sure it wasnt my email that was hacked b/c I can read my log in times but what this scammer does is he either was a previous source who reads through old customers emails to see who they are ordering from or perhaps he watches people here who comment on threads with sources and maybe checks their profile for their email. Anyway just a heads up.

cominback22
03-31-2016, 07:18 PM
Thanks TD. Way to stay on top of things.

21infantry
04-01-2016, 10:39 PM
You got to be kidding me! Fucking dirtbags, why don't you get a job, instead of ripping people off.

Alphamale
04-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Dictator, I am new on here was referred by Radior looking to find quality source with quality products. How do I view what you have to offer and prices?

suraonyx23
04-02-2016, 08:20 PM
Dictator, I am new on here was referred by Radior looking to find quality source with quality products. How do I view what you have to offer and prices?
Bro send a pm. 😲

PAiN
04-03-2016, 05:43 PM

Bro send a pm. 😲

Or email him. He has his email in his list in his forum.

PAiN
04-03-2016, 05:46 PM
For passwords use

Strong Random Password Generator (http://passwordsgenerator.net/)

And NEVER use the same password for all your forums and emails. Use a separate password for each forum and email account you use.

Blood Rush
04-04-2016, 05:13 AM
Good to know brother.

toppjimie
04-04-2016, 03:23 PM
Piece of shit scammer. He'll get his sooner or later.

whateverls12
04-18-2016, 02:15 AM
Thanks TD
i just do some google search and that's a company's address