PDA

View Full Version : Disinfect gear

mikem885
04-01-2016, 12:48 AM
Hi everyone, since this is a category where y'all know about compounds and such. i just got a batch of gear that i am now hearing that it causes infections. I was told by another person that i can wrap the vials in tinfoil and set the oven to 200 degrees for ten minutes and it will disinfect it. is this the right temp or will my test and eq crash?

JohnDoe
04-01-2016, 03:55 AM
Throw it away and buy from someone reputable. Why take a risk by putting some nasty shit into your body?

bulk_cut
04-01-2016, 04:07 AM
There are ways to steralize it but the tinfoil method is not one.

mikem885
04-01-2016, 04:11 AM
what ways are their. and i can't just throw away 500$ lol. I'm a college student and don't have a job

benlash74
04-01-2016, 10:03 AM
You will spend a hell of alot more than $500 on hospital bills if you get an abscess or major infection. Not to mention how many months you will not be able to train. No way I would use that gear.

JohnDoe
04-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Also think about it man. If the gear is not even sterile...what else could be wrong with it? It could be underdosed, or suspended in some inferior type of oil, etc. I don't know anything about how to sterilize it. I just know firsthand that I was lucky many years ago when I injected dirty (and bunk) gear into my glute. Within 24 hours I had a hard lump and swelling and redness on my ass cheek and was vomitting and feeling like shit. Went to an urgent care facility and they gave me 2 different types of antibiotics. Luckily that worked and I was better within a few days. And guess what I did with my few hundred dollars worth of shit that I had waited 3 weeks to arrive from Turkey? I threw it away! Fuck that shit. Not worth the risk bro!!

Dont wanna be old
04-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Just pin the gear and this can be you .

https://youtu.be/FYfHXAX63dU

Good Luck
DWBO

JohnDoe
04-01-2016, 11:02 AM

Good Luck
DWBO

Jesus I about threw up watching that! Fuuuuuuck that! Looks like his quad??

JohnDoe
04-01-2016, 11:15 AM
READ THIS ARTICLE: Abscess Prevention (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/articles/chemical-enhancement/561-abscess-prevention.html#.Vv5WKT73bCQ)

Dont wanna be old
04-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Jesus I about threw up watching that! Fuuuuuuck that! Looks like his quad??
Yes .
Never take anything for granted again .
Cheers
DWBO

benlash74
04-01-2016, 12:35 PM

Good Luck
DWBO

If that doesn't change his mind nothing will. I'd say that cost a little more than $500 to get fixed up. Surely you can fit in a part time job in there somewhere to cover some gear.

mikem885
04-01-2016, 08:39 PM
I'm buying a steroid testing kit to see if its legit. the company is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and they claim to be a try lab in america, fda approved.

JohnDoe
04-01-2016, 09:51 PM
If I remember correctly, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is an overpriced sham. Now I'd definitely throw that shit away. That's my two cents! Just be careful buddy.

JohnDoe
04-02-2016, 01:45 AM
Anyone else heard of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX wanna chime in? (I think it's XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX). Sounds familiar and not for any good reasons.

PAiN
04-03-2016, 07:45 PM
If you have contaminated gear or gear that could possibly be contaminated by a shitty lab you would have to be fucking insane to think about running it or trying to sterilize it. I don't care how much it cost you could lose a limb or worse die. Throw that shit away and get real gear from a real sponsor here. Gear is to good and to cheap here not too.

JohnDoe
04-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Sorry you had to edit my shit PAiN/DWBO/MODs...guess I missed that part about other sources outside of this board n shit...which is crazy cuz I've totally read the board rules twice lol!

crazylegs80
04-05-2016, 06:58 AM
I'm buying a steroid testing kit to see if its legit. the company is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and they claim to be a try lab in america, fda approved.

You need to listen to what everyone is telling you, throw the shit away. The money issue shouldn't even come into play when a real health problem could be a result.

PAiN
04-05-2016, 07:05 AM
You need to listen to what everyone is telling you, throw the shit away. The money issue shouldn't even come into play when a real health problem could be a result.

Exactly. Throw that shit away and take it as a learning experience.

If you were an active member and you got shit here BOP would take care of it. So get active bro and put in work. We take care of our family.

BadaBing
05-06-2016, 11:46 PM
I would take the loss and buy it in raw form don't rely on good faith that can get you hurt or killed. its quite simple to make your own. as for the tinfoil thing that is dumb but I should let you try it because it will get ride of that infected gear. reason being when you add the heat by oven or water boil the vials will burst the tops off if you don't have them vented with a needle point. try this set ur water to boil to 212 degrees then stick an 18g needle point only threw rubber stopper so it can vent out about 10 to 15 mins you should kill any bacteria and add a little BA but I seriously would filter it also if your dead set on not losing ur money try that don't give it to any one if you have something your using you do it first that's dirty using friends as test subjects.

JohnDoe
05-07-2016, 12:04 AM
I would take the loss and buy it in raw form don't rely on good faith that can get you hurt or killed. its quite simple to make your own. as for the tinfoil thing that is dumb but I should let you try it because it will get ride of that infected gear. reason being when you add the heat by oven or water boil the vials will burst the tops off if you don't have them vented with a needle point. try this set ur water to boil to 212 degrees then stick an 18g needle point only threw rubber stopper so it can vent out about 10 to 15 mins you should kill any bacteria and add a little BA but I seriously would filter it also if your dead set on not losing ur money try that don't give it to any one if you have something your using you do it first that's dirty using friends as test subjects.

Magic Mike was banned a few weeks back so he won't see your reply [emoji16]

Jason126
05-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Definitely throw it out! By better stuff elsewhere.

Jason126
05-08-2016, 12:56 AM
Definitely throw it out and get some better gear

BEASTZ6
05-31-2016, 07:21 PM
Just filter using a Whatman .20 into a sterile vial. A .45 filter is not good enough. Just ask me how I know....lol

tutela1
06-22-2016, 12:42 AM
HEATING, FILTERING 10 MORE TIMES, OR TRYING TO CUT IT WITH OIL WILL NOT HELP YOU. SEPSIS IS AN INFECTION YOU DO NOT WANT....IT COULD GO TO YOUR BONE!
PLEASE FOR YOUR SAFETY TAKE HEED TO YOUR HEATING IDEA AND LISTEN THE FUCK UP, I HOPE YOU READ THIS WHOLE THREAD.

BEING A STUDENT IS YOUR EXCUSE? I WAS IN YOUR PLACE AT ONE TIME, YOU SHOULD BE BEATING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL FOR NOT DOING MORE RESEARCH B/C THAT DEGREE IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU WHEN YOUR DEAD OR IN THE ER WITH 5k PLUS OF MEDICAL BILLS. TRY PAYING THE 5K COMPARED TO A FEW HUNDRED FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE.

dorianyates
06-22-2016, 01:03 AM
omg that video is sick...
I bought some gear from a source that is no longer here and got a damn abscess in my right glute..
I still have the vials stashed somewhere...
I was off the forums for a few months and did not hear what happen to them. mods can pm me if you want to see the pics of the vials i still have lol

MrHowie
06-22-2016, 01:27 AM
Hi everyone, since this is a category where y'all know about compounds and such. i just got a batch of gear that i am now hearing that it causes infections. I was told by another person that i can wrap the vials in tinfoil and set the oven to 200 degrees for ten minutes and it will disinfect it. is this the right temp or will my test and eq crash?

Who did you get the gear from? Hope I didn't order from them lol

UndeadGainz
06-22-2016, 04:30 AM
Yea bro I agree with them throw that shit away it's probably under dosed or bunk anyways

PAiN
06-22-2016, 05:49 AM
Who did you get the gear from? Hope I didn't order from them lol

Nobody from here.

black-dragon
06-22-2016, 12:54 PM
Just filter using a Whatman .20 into a sterile vial. A .45 filter is not good enough. Just ask me how I know....lol

Putting it through a filter is good, but will not get sterilize the gear. There are microorganisms small enough to fit through those filters.

And if the lab is careless enough that they don't bother to sterilize their gear, then imagine what other corners they are cutting? The guy might have been brewing it in his bath rub and accidentally contaminated it with some harmful shit, or just deliberately put it in to substitute for something else he ran out of and couldn't be bothered waiting to resupply.

Runfromsafety
06-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Hopefully everything worked out here! I remember about 20 years ago, I used a real popular brand and I always got a cold when I started a cycle. It was terrible but I was young and didn't know, my connect told me that it takes a minute for my body to adjust LOL! Oh well, we have too many good options here to ever risk it! We have high priced stuff, low priced and everything in between & it's all sterile and good quality. It's nice to not worry if I'm injecting poison into my body!