PDA

View Full Version : Go back on cycle

mikem885
04-01-2016, 08:41 PM
After 4 weeks of pct, when can i start back up on cycle again.

bulk_cut
04-01-2016, 09:18 PM
The general rule of thumb I've always heard people use was to take the amount of time you were on cycle for plus the amount of time you ran your PCT and wait that long.

So, if you ran a 16 week cycle, waited 2 weeks to begin your PCT then did a 4 week PCT you would wait 22 weeks before you're next cycle.

JohnDoe
04-02-2016, 02:35 AM
I don't do PCT anymore since I'm on TRT. However, id recommend spending the same amount of time off cycle as you did on cycle prior to starting another one.

Livelaughlift
04-02-2016, 03:32 AM
Time off sucks so thats why I went the trt route... My levels were low already so just made sense

PAiN
04-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Only blood work can tell you that. Some people recover a lot quit quicker than others. Run post cycle therapy wait a couple weeks and get bloods. If all is normal you can go again.

ashton77
04-17-2016, 11:01 AM
the truth is that nobody follows any of those rule of thumbs. everyone pretends they do because it is responsible. the majority of people can stay on for years and still recover there normal levels with the right meds. I don't know if its just me but the first time I took steroids I knew I would never lift another dumbbell in my life without being on juice. hence why i have had breaks of years until i hated myself enough to do something about it. why the fuck would i want to go to the gym each week when i am getting weaker and smaller each session.

bigbreads80
04-19-2016, 09:53 PM
the truth is that nobody follows any of those rule of thumbs. everyone pretends they do because it is responsible. the majority of people can stay on for years and still recover there normal levels with the right meds. I don't know if its just me but the first time I took steroids I knew I would never lift another dumbbell in my life without being on juice. hence why i have had breaks of years until i hated myself enough to do something about it. why the fuck would i want to go to the gym each week when i am getting weaker and smaller each session.

Preach it man. That first time you walk in the gym and you can feel that the juice is gone, it just completely sucks ass. But that's when a strong mind and drive comes in. I finally learned to get thru it, but FML it wasn't fun. Off cycle is a good time to cycle creatine haha