PDA

View Full Version : insulin for bodyrecomp

ashton77
04-02-2016, 06:11 PM
who here has used insulin successfully for a body recomp? I was thinking of using maybe 4iu pre workout. what protocol did you find worked for you? thanks,

Mountain-Man
04-02-2016, 06:57 PM
I have used a lot of slin never for body recomp if u do it make a journal for us I would like to follow

Thappy
04-02-2016, 11:23 PM
Tren for body recomp.

Can burn fat on slin pre fasted cardio ultra low dose but that's really dancing with the devil so won't go into that protocol

syrax
04-03-2016, 02:35 AM
I have but only while taking dnp and gh with it

ashton77
04-04-2016, 09:09 PM
well the theory is that all that protein gets shuttled into your muscles at the most important time allowing you to grow muscle on a calorie deficit. yeah I am not sure if I am dedicated enough to play chicken with the amount of carbs I eat. If i were to take say 4iu preworkout and basically just ate as many carbs that i want; do you think the fat gain would be to large to control? even with the small dosage? I thought about taking dnp with it but I am to much of a pussy to go back on it with all the tren; the sweating is unbearable.

bigsam
04-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Be very careful with slin that shit can turn on you in a second.

Thappy
04-05-2016, 03:21 AM
well the theory is that all that protein gets shuttled into your muscles at the most important time allowing you to grow muscle on a calorie deficit. yeah I am not sure if I am dedicated enough to play chicken with the amount of carbs I eat. If i were to take say 4iu preworkout and basically just ate as many carbs that i want; do you think the fat gain would be to large to control? even with the small dosage? I thought about taking dnp with it but I am to much of a pussy to go back on it with all the tren; the sweating is unbearable.

dont even try it mate. 4iu will do nothing and you need to know a lot more about it than that if you want to use it with dnp. Especially the way dnp utilises carbs

ashton77
04-05-2016, 04:37 AM
agreed. I am not using dnp and insulin. your right 4iu is lame. gimme 10

rippedreaper
04-05-2016, 05:45 PM
who here has used insulin successfully for a body recomp? I was thinking of using maybe 4iu pre workout. what protocol did you find worked for you? thanks,
Recomposition?
Maybe recomposition for worse as slin makes you fatter.

For recomp I'd try GH, tren, or metformin.

Thappy
04-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Recomposition?
Maybe recomposition for worse as slin makes you fatter.

For recomp I'd try GH, tren, or metformin.

Slin only makes you fat if you dont know what your are doing