PDA

View Full Version : what test to use?

mikem885
04-05-2016, 03:57 AM
Whatsup everyone :) i was wondering if i should use test c or sustanon on a 16 week cycle with eq in it. also started with a 3 week blast of dbol, and 8 weeks of winni.

ashton77
04-05-2016, 07:10 AM
the cheapest. you probably don't wanna shoot the sust 3x a week do you? (if you do I guess you could make a case for the sust as it would kick in quicker) so yeh the cheapest. If you want the eq and test c to kick in quicker just front load it. have you started this cycle already? why not make the dbol 5 weeks at start and winny 5 weeks? the oils wont be at there peak at week three

Thappy
04-05-2016, 09:10 AM
the cheapest. you probably don't wanna shoot the sust 3x a week do you? (if you do I guess you could make a case for the sust as it would kick in quicker) so yeh the cheapest. If you want the eq and test c to kick in quicker just front load it. have you started this cycle already? why not make the dbol 5 weeks at start and winny 5 weeks? the oils wont be at there peak at week three

Sust actually has the longest ester in it and was designed to be injected every 12-21 days ;)

benlash74
04-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Sust actually has the longest ester in it and was designed to be injected every 12-21 days ;)

I've read it was originally made for trt, but the test levels are all over the place because of the short esters. I like to pin it every three days myself. 300mgs every 3 days is plenty for me to make good gains.

twisted
04-05-2016, 10:50 AM

True ^^ but if you wanna take advantage of the shorter ester you need to pin more frequently ....

hey mikem how are takin orals ? Beginning and end of blast ? Or both same time ?.....if I were you I run sus eq , var to kickstart for first 6 or 7 wks .....and last 6 wks run winny ....I think I remember you sayin you wanna lean out is this correct ?.....drop dbol if Im correct about you wantin to lean out ....just my opinion

JohnDoe
04-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Me personally, I'd run test C or E with the eq. Right now I'm running AEL's test-E and Eq. But you gotta do what you think is best for you buddy! Id rather pin once a week.

Thappy
04-05-2016, 12:11 PM
There is so little of the short esters in sust you may as well run test e or prop. Or mix the two.

I have used Pharma sust and pinned end and once every week and once every 14 days the only thing I noticed was how easy estrogen is to control

twisted
04-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Me personally, I'd run test C or E with the eq. Right now I'm running AEL's test-E and Eq. But you gotta do what you think is best for you buddy! Id rather pin once a week.
Lol ..pinning once a wk is always good way to go lmao

There is so little of the short esters in sust you may as well run test e or prop. Or mix the two.

I have used Pharma sust and pinned end and once every week and once every 14 days the only thing I noticed was how easy estrogen is to control

I agree ^^^

mikem885
04-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Yes i want to lean out. and I think I agree with your opinion

rippedreaper
04-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Whatsup everyone :) i was wondering if i should use test c or sustanon on a 16 week cycle with eq in it. also started with a 3 week blast of dbol, and 8 weeks of winni.
T choice is overrated IMO.
Be it enanthate, cypionate or sus any will do as long as not underdosed or fake.

I got extreme results with 1g Nebido (test undecanoate) per week.
Most bash it but it works fine, you just have to make your cycle a little longer.

Use some AI or at least some nolva with any test, though. Especially true if you add dbol.

mikem885
04-05-2016, 08:29 PM
why nova? i thought u use arimidex?

JohnDoe
04-05-2016, 09:36 PM
why nova? i thought u use arimidex?
I always like to have Nolva on hand. You can control the estrogen using an AI like arimidex. You really shouldn't need the nolva during cycle - but you never know. Nolva is a SERM - so if you're using an AI (and it's doing its job) you shouldn't need the nolva IMO.

Check this thread out for a ton of info on SERMs and AIs.

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-profiles/25479-nolvadex-vs-clomid.html

bulk_cut
04-05-2016, 11:07 PM
I'm on TRT and use Test-C with EVERY blast no matter what compounds I'm using. I understand the premise behind Sust but it's just not something I would use personally!!

THEPROGRAM
04-06-2016, 01:19 AM

Answer: Which ever one is cheaper. LOL. How may shots of Test do you plan on doing per week? And, @ what dosage?

Elvia1023
04-06-2016, 09:19 PM
Doesn't matter really. I would personally go with sust or test e.

mikem885
04-06-2016, 10:47 PM
gonna test c thinking 250 mg a week once a week bc I'm younger and don't need that much test