PDA

View Full Version : PCT advice for stack

raymoz14
04-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Hey all, thinking of running a new cycle sometime soon. I'm trying to get everything in order before jumping in. Doing some reading, ive found I can get hcg online? Or might this be a fake thing to get someone's money? Haha. Also have read a lot on toremifine and how I might be able to use it as a stand alone pct for a stack. any advice on that?
Will be running 500mg cyp / week stacked with 400mg eq / week
I have run 500mg cyp before and used torem as my pct with good results but do not know if I can or should use it alone for a stack like this. I did not run HCG during this cycle and had little bloating issues but want to try it for my next run

kubes
04-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Hcg is to mimic lh function stimulating the ledig cells in the testies. You will need an ai to help with the bloat. Pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

raymoz14
04-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Okay, what should I look for for an ai? I have a friend who swears by peptides and says exemestane would do the trick for me. Anyone use that before?

PAiN
04-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Hey all, thinking of running a new cycle sometime soon. I'm trying to get everything in order before jumping in. Doing some reading, ive found I can get hcg online? Or might this be a fake thing to get someone's money? Haha. Also have read a lot on toremifine and how I might be able to use it as a stand alone pct for a stack. any advice on that?
Will be running 500mg cyp / week stacked with 400mg eq / week
I have run 500mg cyp before and used torem as my pct with good results but do not know if I can or should use it alone for a stack like this. I did not run HCG during this cycle and had little bloating issues but want to try it for my next run

Almost every sponsor on here carries legit HCG bro take your pick. Most online places are scams. Stick with our sponsors and don't trust your health with scammers. You are safe ordering here.

kubes
04-07-2016, 12:31 AM
Okay, what should I look for for an ai? I have a friend who swears by peptides and says exemestane would do the trick for me. Anyone use that before?

Stane is fine. 12.5 mg ed or adex at .25 mg eod