PDA

View Full Version : 16 week summer body cycle

mikem885
04-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Ill be running 250 mg of test c a week and 600 mg of eq a week for 16 week followed by .25 mg eod of adex. First 4 weeks ill be adding winni 40 mgs a day and last 4 weeks the same thing. In between the split ill be doing 40 mg of var ed. My pct is clomid hcg and nolvadex. still haven't figured out how to plan this part yet. Ill keep y'all updated on the results.

1tuffcookie
04-08-2016, 01:31 AM
Why are you running the test so low? and I feel the Var is low as well. if It were me I would use Test E instead because I bloat on Cyp.

mikem885
04-08-2016, 01:52 AM
id rather inject once a week rather than twice. and I'm young i don't need that much test.

bulk_cut
04-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Ill be running 250 mg of test c a week and 600 mg of eq a week for 16 week followed by .25 mg eod of adex. Fi be adding winni 40 mgs a day and last 4 weeks the same thing. In between the split ill be doing 40 mg of var ed. My pct is clomid hcg and nolvadex. still haven't figured out how to plan this part yet. Ill keep y'all updated on the results.

Myself and numerous other very knowledgeable and well respected members have told you several times that you need to stop what you're doing and spend more time reading/educating yourself on steroids, different cycles and propper PCT protocols before you do anything and you've chosen to ignore everyone's advice and continue posting questions that just show how little you know and more so, how little you are doing to help teach/educate yourself. By doing so, you are essentially saying FUCK YOU to everyone and that's not very nice!!

There's a LOT of really great people on here with a tremendous amount of information who are ready and willing to help someone out but don't ever expect anyone to give you all the answers or do all the work for you.

So, with that said, scrap that cycle idea and come back with something more realistic and have sound answers about why you chose the compounds/dosages/time frames you chose!! And while you're at, learn about AI's and propper dosages as well as propper PCT protocols!!

Super Saiyan
04-08-2016, 02:26 AM
Thats a good test dose for a cut.

KICKSTAND
04-08-2016, 02:27 AM
Man you need to do a lot of reading your cycle is poorly planned and the comment you just made shows you know very very little about what happens when you put ANY exogenous aas into your body. PLEASE READ as much as you can in the threads regarding aas use. Be smart about this shit other wise it will/can fuck you for the rest of your whole entire life. 20's 30's 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's.

mikem885
04-08-2016, 02:29 AM
how is my cycle poorly planned besides my pct? this is a great cycle

Super Saiyan
04-08-2016, 02:30 AM
Thats a good test dose for a cut. I like low test with high anabolics and androgens. You should up your winnie to 50mg a day and your var to at least up to 50mg to 100mg a day. You may not need the adex. Hold off on adding it. See how you body handles 250mg a week of test. See if your bloating or not.

mikem885
04-08-2016, 02:30 AM
and i wasn't asking for advice i was telling you guys what i was doing.

mikem885
04-08-2016, 02:32 AM
Thank you man. thats fine i will up the var to 100 mg and I'm only doing 40 mg of winni bc last cycle i was on only 20 and still saw significant gains.

Super Saiyan
04-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Just do 50mg of winnie. You will thank me later. I love winnie!!!

If you added tren to this cycle that be bomb ass cycle.

bulk_cut
04-08-2016, 02:42 AM
Man you need to do a lot of reading your cycle is poorly planned and the comment you just made shows you know very very little about what happens when you put ANY exogenous aas into your body. PLEASE READ as much as you can in the threads regarding aas use. Be smart about this shit other wise it will/can fuck you for the rest of your whole entire life. 20's 30's 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's.

mikem885 - and i wasn't asking for advice i was telling you guys what i was doing.

First and foremost Kisckstand is a great fucking guy who knows a TON and bends over backwards to help people and was just trying to give you some much needed help/advice and doesn't deserve to be disrespected by you or to have you give him an attitude for ANY reason!!!

Clutch7
04-08-2016, 04:22 AM
Sounds like a lot of bullshit out of your mouth to come here and disrespect members thinking you know everything. Change your attitude dude. First you question AEL's quality, then you sell "bunk" gear, then you come here and propose this dumb cycle TELLING people what you're going to do. . At 250mg of test and 600mg of EQ, you won't need adex. You won't bloat, and EQ is a semi anti estrogen itself. "still haven't figured out how to plan this part yet". Well, it's your pct and you have zero education on it.

Thappy
04-08-2016, 04:31 AM
Gains on winstrol? Pointless doing winny the first four weeks

KICKSTAND
04-08-2016, 11:34 AM
mikem885 - and i wasn't asking for advice i was telling you guys what i was doing.

First and foremost Kisckstand is a great fucking guy who knows a TON and bends over backwards to help people and was just trying to give you some much needed help/advice and doesn't deserve to be disrespected by you or to have you give him an attitude for ANY reason!!!

Eh let him crash and burn bulk. Some people just need to see the results of their actions to gain insight. People have told him what's up yet he constantly ignores solid advice.

Clutch7
04-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Read this guys posts... How is he not banned? Accusing AEL of "bunk" gear, selling off bunk gear, asking questions about tracking, emails... The list goes on. Honestly, I think he's either LE fishing for info or a 17 year old kid looking to get "that summer 6 pack"