PDA

View Full Version : Test Cypionate causes more PIP than Enanthate?

bobhead
04-09-2016, 07:16 PM
So I have Test E & C from the same lab. I've been using the test E, with hardly any PIP. I've never used the test C until now, and it PIPS like a motherfucker. Left me limping, then pinned delts, and it's painful to do a side lateral.

I thought cypionate was suppose to have less pip? Anyone experience this?

Dont wanna be old
04-09-2016, 07:18 PM
You can't tell the difference .
Prop possibly .
Something is wrong friend .
Sorry
DWBO

bobhead
04-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Dammit!

Livelaughlift
04-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Bad batch... Test c and e shouldn't be noticeable

bobhead
04-09-2016, 09:15 PM
I don't want to toss 4 vials of gear. I'm gonna dump this shit into my muscles.

JohnDoe
04-09-2016, 10:05 PM
So I have Test E & C from the same lab. I've been using the test E, with hardly any PIP. I've never used the test C until now, and it PIPS like a motherfucker. Left me limping, then pinned delts, and it's painful to do a side lateral.

I thought cypionate was suppose to have less pip? Anyone experience this?

I've been using test C for years and currently using AEL test E...not a difference at all brother...like DWBO said...something is not right. If the ONLY thing that's changed here is the test type, there's definitely something wrong with that test c. Maybe different type of oil?

bobhead
04-09-2016, 10:37 PM
It's from the same lab. I would think it's the same oil. It's got to be a bad batch than.

benlash74
04-09-2016, 11:36 PM
Like dwbo said could be test prop mislabled. Test c and e are painless unless the batch is bad or you're allergic to a certain oil.

JohnDoe
04-09-2016, 11:38 PM
Like dwbo said could be test prop mislabled. Test c and e are painless unless the batch is bad or you're allergic to a certain oil.

....Or unless you've never injected into your inner calf muscle and did for the first time like I did a couple days ago and now I'm limping LOL

benlash74
04-10-2016, 12:03 AM
....Or unless you've never injected into your inner calf muscle and did for the first time like I did a couple days ago and now I'm limping LOL

You got some big nuts my friend. Ouch! Too many damn veins for me.

JohnDoe
04-10-2016, 12:38 AM
You got some big nuts my friend. Ouch! Too many damn veins for me.
Actually quite the opposite thanks to TRT..they are shrunken nuts! Hahaha but I know what ya mean. Yeah, never again. I may try the "outside leg" part of the calf in a few weeks to see if as painful.

bobhead
04-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Never tried prop, but it could be a possibility.

bdad
04-10-2016, 01:43 AM
I've never noticed a difference between C and E.

benlash74
04-10-2016, 04:03 AM
Never tried prop, but it could be a possibility.

Prop has a little bite to it. I'm not sure how you would be able to tell the difference though, maybe some of the advanced brothers might be able to help you out with that.

bobhead
04-10-2016, 04:47 AM
I'd have to get it tested.

Iansuncoast
03-13-2019, 09:17 PM
I'd have to get it tested.
I’ve had bad pip from Pharma aspen sustanon
from Aussie chemist

Micki420
03-13-2019, 10:12 PM
Same stuff. One doesn’t cause more pip than the other.

bad gear is pip is serious, unless tren ace :x

Vision
03-13-2019, 11:18 PM
Same stuff. One doesn’t cause more pip than the other.

bad gear is pip is serious, unless tren ace :x

In fact some people can be allergic to different esters, people can experience pip from one and not the other, it's all about the carbon atoms and the molecular weight of the ester and how an individual metabolizes the hormone, there's quite a few different enzymes that are present during this process and different phases of cleaving, some people may possess more or less this alone can create an immune response and localized irritation with too many enzymes present, or even the carrier oil and hormones loitering too long.. sensitivity will vary man.. its true!