PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Razorbak
04-11-2016, 03:12 PM
I started feeling really sick back in December and just kept pushing thru. I was having a hard time making the gym and I had really leaned out and feeling pretty good about the gains that I was making, especially for a 40 yr old dude. Got off all gear to keep from wasting it because of my lack of gym visits. I was feeling bad on the way home from work and I passed out and wrecked because my blood sugar dropped to 30. I had no history of this. Anyway the docs ran all kinds of tests and of course my hemoglobin and rbc count was extremely high. After 3 phlebotomys it is still
on the high side plus I had been off long enough with no pct that my test level was 200. To make a long story short I have my blood sugar undercontrol and when my hemoglobin gets to an acceptable level the docs are prescribing trt. So, with this trt will I be able to add some tren and maybe some var or tbol without making the docs suspicious? Im just not sure how that will effect my blood counts. Any input will be greatly appreciated!

Razorbak
04-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Several views but no responses. Am I asking the wrong questions or just not making any sense? Any insight will bw appreciated. Thanks

JohnDoe
04-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Your question makes perfect sense. I think the lack of responses has to do with nobody viewing it has a solid factual answer to provide you.

If you can run an additional compound alongside your TRT test and don't have to "check in" with the doctor or get bloods for a few months, I'd say just run the additional compound. Drop the additional compound for a month prior to getting bloods (obviously continue using the TRT test).

Memphis
04-12-2016, 10:33 PM
First off I definitely wouldn't run Tren E just cuz it will take to long to clear your system, so use Tren ace and grab some caber for the progesterone. I assume he will be testing everything just like your first test so the things that I would worry about would be red blood count, lipids, and estrogen levels. Your RBC will definitely increase so maybe donate some blood a couple weeks after you finish your cycle to help lower it. For your lipids you should probably run a supplement called Lipid Stabil it's suppose to be the best supplement to control your lipid levels. Now for your estrogen, Tren is know to create false positives on certain test so you pretty much have to give your self enough time to have Tren cleared out of your system. Like Johndoe said a month or so should do it especially if you run Tren ace, technically Tren ace should clear your system in 2 weeks but rather be on the safe side give it more time. Don't mess with your AI dosage either, if the doc has you at a correct dose just leave it, don't want to shut you down and throw another red flag. Now I don't know everything on Tren so I might have missed something so hopefully someone else might chime and correct me but those are concerns I would have if I were in your shoes.

Loose Cannon
04-13-2016, 02:48 AM
i also get low blood sugar symptoms on high dose cycles. where i have to eat NOW or im gonna pass out. not uncommon. since you did have a few scared, and the dr is putting you on trt, he is definitely going to pay close attention to your blood work. i would give it some time before you had other compounds in and see the doc. any compound, especially tren is going to alter your bloodwork, and if hes paying close attention like he should passed off prior issues, he will most likely be pissed. the answer for him would be obvious then. i would give it some time.