PDA

View Full Version : MASTERON ENANTHATE....I liked it, did you?

Jozifp103
04-11-2016, 07:07 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/fyv0j.jpg

Masteron Enanthate....

Somewhat of a rarity compared to the propionate ester. Great for longer blasts and less frequent pinning.

***My thoughts....***

-took FOREVER to really show results. (week 6-7)

-Once results started happening, it was quick

-Tightened me right up.

-Ran it during a bulk and it kept my gains nice and neat.

-Libido off the charts as expected.

-Could totally see a difference once I dropped it. Everything shout back out. Mid section bloat came back, and definition was lost. Definitely made a huge difference in appearance of muscles.

Would run again simply for the less pinning aspect. Results were VERY pronounced which was surprising being on a bulk.

The whole "must be under 14% bf to notice results" theory went out the window.

Anyone else give this stuff a shot? How would you compare it to Mast prop? Worth running over prop?

Let's hear some opinions :)

Mountain-Man
04-11-2016, 07:13 PM
I do and I did enjoy ep mast e great product does what it's supposed to strenght and lean hard muscle

TheBeat
04-11-2016, 09:09 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/fyv0j.jpg

Masteron Enanthate....

Somewhat of a rarity compared to the propionate ester. Great for longer blasts and less frequent pinning.

***My thoughts....***

-took FOREVER to really show results. (week 6-7)

-Once results started happening, it was quick

-Tightened me right up.

-Ran it during a bulk and it kept my gains nice and neat.

-Libido off the charts as expected.

-Could totally see a difference once I dropped it. Everything shout back out. Mid section bloat came back, and definition was lost. Definitely made a huge difference in appearance of muscles.

Would run again simply for the less pinning aspect. Results were VERY pronounced which was surprising being on a bulk.

The whole "must be under 14% bf to notice results" theory went out the window.

Anyone else give this stuff a shot? How would you compare it to Mast prop? Worth running over prop?

Let's hear some opinions :)
I love it and use it in almost every cycle I agree with everything you said except I find the results stick around quite a while

Bullseye Forever
04-12-2016, 12:26 AM
I love Mast Eth myself too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herc
04-12-2016, 01:19 AM
I have always used Mast E, never used the prop version. I usually run it with all cycles and even during cruising sometimes. Keeps the sides from other gear down as well, I notice a huge difference when I cycle without it. I don't use it as the main compound in any of my cycles, its just there to keep me tight and keep estro sides down (I do not use it as a replacement for an AI, I always use an AI as well).

Jozifp103
04-12-2016, 11:51 AM
I have always used Mast E, never used the prop version. I usually run it with all cycles and even during cruising sometimes. Keeps the sides from other gear down as well, I notice a huge difference when I cycle without it. I don't use it as the main compound in any of my cycles, its just there to keep me tight and keep estro sides down (I do not use it as a replacement for an AI, I always use an AI as well).
​How high have you gone with the dose before?

Herc
04-12-2016, 11:16 PM
​How high have you gone with the dose before?

600 mg / wk is highest, but the jump from 400 to 600 I didn't notice any extra benefit. I usually just run 400mg / wk with the rest of my gear.

kubes
04-13-2016, 12:10 AM
I like mast enanthate prop gives me acne were enanthat doesn't. Mast enanthate is one of my favorite compounds. If your lean enough it gives you that dens grainy look of muscle maturity

Thappy
04-13-2016, 12:19 AM
I like mast enanthate prop gives me acne were enanthat doesn't. Mast enanthate is one of my favorite compounds. If your lean enough it gives you that dens grainy look of muscle maturity

Strange i get the exact opposite. Mind you i have a feeling we get a lot of bunk masteron enanth here in australia

Jozifp103
04-13-2016, 11:57 AM
​The acne is the only downside for me to running mast. I just suck it up because I love the way mast makes me look and feel.

Buddhayoyo
04-25-2016, 08:14 PM
Love it! My libido is off the roof