PDA

View Full Version : What test are available

Bullseye Forever
04-12-2016, 03:43 PM
What test is there to be checked for low libdio besides testosterone? Anyone have any ideas? I'm suffering from low libido really bad,I k ow my test levels are good and my estrogen is ok,just had test run,so I'm at a loss,thanks

JB ROBO
04-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Could it be a prolactin thing?

bulk_cut
04-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Having you're test and estrogen checked for something like this can be misleading. For example, just because your test and estrogen fall within the "general guidelines" that doesn't mean that you will always feel OK. For example, I need my estrogen to be on the really low side of normal to feel good and have any type of labido. If it were to be towards the higher side of normal I don't feel good at all and I don't have any labido at all!! Remember a guideline is just place to start looking.

You may also want to have you're free testosterone checked as well because that can also play a role!!

Bullseye Forever
04-13-2016, 01:15 AM
Could it be a prolactin thing?umm I don't know that could be

Having you're test and estrogen checked for something like this can be misleading. For example, just because your test and estrogen fall within the "general guidelines" that doesn't mean that you will always feel OK. For example, I need my estrogen to be on the really low side of normal to feel good and have any type of labido. If it were to be towards the higher side of normal I don't feel good at all and I don't have any labido at all!! Remember a guideline is just place to start looking.

You may also want to have you're free testosterone checked as well because that can also play a role!!thanis for the help

Loose Cannon
04-13-2016, 10:07 PM
maybe you need to switch things up bro, ya know. make things more interesting.

Thappy
04-14-2016, 12:26 AM
get a full hormone panel done. EVERYTHING

If everything is in check after that id say it would be mental or stress related