PDA

View Full Version : Adding Tren Ace to my Test cycle

murph
04-13-2016, 01:26 AM
I am 6 weeks into my 12 week 500 mg /wk Test C cycle and was thinking about adding 4 weeks of 75 mg Eod of Tren Ace and dropping my Test to about 300 mg during those 4 weeks What are some thoughts on this...Thanks Murph

Loose Cannon
04-13-2016, 02:41 AM
I am 6 weeks into my 12 week 500 mg /wk Test C cycle and was thinking about adding 4 weeks of 75 mg Eod of Tren Ace and dropping my Test to about 300 mg during those 4 weeks What are some thoughts on this...Thanks Murph

you kno what im gonna say lol ;). i would keep the test where it is brother. tren can kill your dick. but if its only for 4 weeks to kill that 1 vial, it really wont hurt ya. do everything you are doing, just add the tren at the end. make sure you have some caber on hand just in case. ive never had progesterone problems with tren tho.

Clutch7
04-13-2016, 04:25 AM

Personally, I've never taken it and probably never will but I do have a lot of experience with the drug. Of course you could add it in but just make sure you're willing to take the sides that come with it. Some guys can handle them and some guys lose it totally. Psychologically, I've first hand seen guys ending up in a mental hospital bc they had "bad" thoughts about themselves and it effected everyone around them. Just my 2 sense bro but good luck to you either way you choose

bulk_cut
04-13-2016, 05:02 AM
Have you done Tren before?

Personally I think doing 4 weeks of Tren-A at ~260mg/week is a waste of gear and you should save it for another cycle!!

Mountain-Man
04-14-2016, 10:52 AM
you kno what im gonna say lol ;). i would keep the test where it is brother. tren can kill your dick. but if its only for 4 weeks to kill that 1 vial, it really wont hurt ya. do everything you are doing, just add the tren at the end. make sure you have some caber on hand just in case. ive never had progesterone problems with tren tho.
Agreed keep test where it is and add that tren

Mountain-Man
04-14-2016, 10:54 AM
I Would try to run the tren atleast 4-5 weeks for best results

kawa636
04-14-2016, 12:53 PM
Personally, I've never taken it and probably never will but I do have a lot of experience with the drug. Of course you could add it in but just make sure you're willing to take the sides that come with it. Some guys can handle them and some guys lose it totally. Psychologically, I've first hand seen guys ending up in a mental hospital bc they had "bad" thoughts about themselves and it effected everyone around them. Just my 2 sense bro but good luck to you either way you choose

i 2nd this^^^.. like ive said before, if ur hottheaded without gear, tren will ignite that switch fairly quick about 5x times worse.use it but dont abuse it.

twisted
04-14-2016, 03:10 PM
i 2nd this^^^.. like ive said before, if ur hottheaded without gear, tren will ignite that switch fairly quick about 5x times worse.use it but dont abuse it.

WHAT THE FUK U SAY BOUT MY MOMMA ...:flaming23444:........jk'n

I agree totally if your a bot head off gearz more than likely you will get much worst with tren :(

kawa636
04-14-2016, 03:46 PM
WHAT THE FUK U SAY BOUT MY MOMMA ...:flaming23444:........jk'n

I agree totally if your a bot head off gearz more than likely you will get much worst with tren :(

hahaha that reminded me of the slap yo momma seasoning from walmart wen u said that broskiii:36_11_6:

twisted
04-14-2016, 04:05 PM
hahaha that reminded me of the slap yo momma seasoning from walmart wen u said that broskiii:36_11_6:

Hahahahaha ...

murph
04-14-2016, 08:54 PM

Yeah, That has me a bit concerned because I pop off way too fast as is.....Thanks to everyone for the input

Bruiser1611
04-14-2016, 09:09 PM
I don't condone drug use whatsoever but when I MYSELF run tren I always kept some type of benzo on hand for sleep issues or snapped out bc I am very hotheaded and have anxiety. I am fortunate to be prescribed a benzo for my issues so I can't wait to run some tren soon. But once again like I said I DO NOT condone the use of drugs I was just speaking for myself. I love tren but sometimes the sid effects get tough