PDA

View Full Version : How safe is venmo money transfer app?!

Buddhayoyo
04-13-2016, 10:40 AM
Don't know if many of you are familiar w/ this app,but it's very popular now among people from any mobile OS, my only concern is that you have to put a subject when send money, can b even an emoji, but I've seen people that don't care for privacy and share their transactions public, one of the most hilarious subject I've seen is Deca, white powder etc.. For me is convenient when has to send rent $ to my roommate or give any friend $ for splitting restaurant bill etc
so if anybody knows how safe is it, please share

JB ROBO
04-13-2016, 12:22 PM
It's incredibly safe especially for low key stuff.

Venmo is all I use I don't ever take cash face to face. The few people I may distribute to who are not in person are more than trustworthy. For me venmo is awesome.

Have you actually ever looked at Venmo? You could never figure out what's going on there and who is doing what. It's a cluster fuck. None of that material would ever hold up in court.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Buddhayoyo
04-13-2016, 01:38 PM
Wondering if sources start using this as payment, but it will b too much to put into a bank account so I don't think is safe for that purpose

Shortwhitesprinter
04-16-2016, 07:32 PM
I use it for my "side consulting" gig...low key yes as JR Robo says...now if you have 12,000 a month going into your bank account via Venmo-not good. lol