PDA

View Full Version : Bromocoptrine

FrankTheTank
04-14-2016, 02:02 AM
Anybody ever use Bromocoptrine??? Im really interested in giving it a try because I've read that it's good for restless leg syndrome. But I've also heard it makes you very nauseous. I hate feeling nauseous! So I'm hoping somebody here has tried it and can share some first hand experience...

enrod
04-14-2016, 02:25 AM
Yeah I've taken bromo Frank. I didn't use it for RLS, but as an alternative to prami cause that shit make me feel AWFUL. It does make you a little nauseous, but I would take it before laying down at night. Def wouldn't start my day with it!

JB ROBO
04-14-2016, 02:28 AM
Anybody ever use Bromocoptrine??? Im really interested in giving it a try because I've read that it's good for restless leg syndrome. But I've also heard it makes you very nauseous. I hate feeling nauseous! So I'm hoping somebody here has tried it and can share some first hand experience...
So it's been a while for me but yes I have used bromi. Back in the day for 19 nor prohormones.

Nauseous, hmmm. Me not really. I will say prami is a fuck load worse in this department.

RLS, not sure on that one. Never pertained to me.

It kept prolactin at bay for sure. I would say bromo is my go to got dopamine antagonsit. Caber is far to expensive usually, and prami is just death in a bottle.
I say go for it. Wish it was fresher in my mind. Idk what doses I even took anymore.

What's wierd is I just don't need a dopamine antagonist anymore. 19 nor has zero prolactin effect to me now. I don't get it. I used to get sides from even the slightest use. My one giant blast where I ran 2g of tren just silenced everything since. I feel fantastic, nothing wierd going on, I just don't get the sides anymore. I do still get the gains.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thappy
04-14-2016, 02:33 AM
Yes i have used bromo as well. While not as strong as prami there are much less sides. Didnt make me feel sick at all

JB ROBO
04-14-2016, 02:39 AM
Prami is stronger than even caber on paper. A lot of people don't even need that much of either of those. I also found it to be a little weaker pound for pound, but certainly effective, and didn't do shit to my wallet haha. stuff is cheap.

Thappy
04-14-2016, 02:44 AM
Both prami and bromo are about the same price here in australia. I still used caber as i need to much bromo for the doses i use and prami makes me blow fast which didnt impress the wife hahah

JB ROBO
04-14-2016, 02:46 AM
Both prami and bromo are about the same price here in australia. I still used caber as i need to much bromo for the doses i use and prami makes me blow fast which didnt impress the wife hahah
Lol!