PDA

View Full Version : Which blood tests should I get?

ilfirin
04-15-2016, 04:50 PM
Hi guys. I want to get some lab tests done to see where I am at with everything. I have never really gotten lab tests done before, except for when I was a kid. I'm 24 years old, and currently on cycle. 250mg test twice a week right now, going on week 3. I came across privatemdlabs from another thread and have been looking into getting some of their lab tests. There are so many though, I am not sure which ones would really benefit me. I've also read donating blood can be good to keep red blood cell count down. Basically I'm just getting frustrated looking at all these tests that I have no clue what they are, if someone could point me to the ones that would apply more for me that would be awesome. Thanks.

kawa636
04-15-2016, 06:19 PM
go checkout anabolic plus, he posted a thread on wat u mite be lookin for. thread is called blood work what to get

ilfirin
04-15-2016, 06:46 PM
Thanks kawa, just what I was looking for. I think I'm going to go with the Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS.

kawa636
04-15-2016, 06:51 PM
Thanks kawa, just what I was looking for. I think I'm going to go with the Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS.

let us know how it goes brother, or if u have any other questions, plenty of brothers here that'll chime in.

Swoilder1
04-17-2016, 05:54 PM
I may or may not overkill it, this is the test I have always done. I like to get a snap shot of what is happening. Sometimes one level of one thing can effect another level of something else. Started getting this done in my 20's and usually hit up two a year other than checking testosterone by itself occasionally.

If someone sees something I may be missing, let me know.

CBC W/AUTO DIFF WITH PLATELETS, LIPID PANEL, PSA, DHEA,TSH, URINALYSIS W/REFLEX MICRO,TESTOSTERONE, FREE/TOTAL WITH SHBG, COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL + e-GFR,

Loose Cannon
04-17-2016, 07:31 PM

this one is the go too generally