PDA

View Full Version : Starting long-term MOD-GRF 1-29 and GHRP6 protocol... documenting inside

JACKFTYPE
04-16-2016, 07:08 PM
So instead of pinning these peptides 3x a day, I'm planning on running a smaller dose for a much, much longer time. From my experience with GH and IGF, running these things short term is not the way to go. It takes months and months to really get the most benefit. So I ordered a few months worth to get started and will be pinning just 1x right before bed ED. I'll document the results inside, good or bad.

I do understand the science behind it, and the pulse, but for long-term use once a day is considered sufficient. I'll be dosing each at 100mcg, so it'll be a simple 20iu shot before bed each night.

Looking forward to updating in a few weeks, or sooner depending on how things go. I will of course be running anabolics simultaneously so there should be some synergism there, also.

All the best bros!

pwrlifting
04-16-2016, 07:36 PM
just curious why you chose ghrp6 instead of ipam or something else..?

JACKFTYPE
04-16-2016, 08:19 PM
It was on sale and buy 1 get one free. And I'm a poor bastard.

pwrlifting
04-16-2016, 08:20 PM
Lol right on.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Thaistick
04-16-2016, 10:50 PM
Good luck. I've had good results with that combo. I do use the Ipamorelin now and I sleep a lot better since. Nothing wrong with the ghrp6 though. I used it for years before switching to the Ipamorelin. As long as you have quality peps I think you will like the results. With your protocol you'll get the anti-aging benefits plus some fat loss in my experience along with keeping your igf1 level in the "safe" range in regard to cancer concerns.

JACKFTYPE
04-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Good luck. I've had good results with that combo. I do use the Ipamorelin now and I sleep a lot better since. Nothing wrong with the ghrp6 though. I used it for years before switching to the Ipamorelin. As long as you have quality peps I think you will like the results. With your protocol you'll get the anti-aging benefits plus some fat loss in my experience along with keeping your igf1 level in the "safe" range in regard to cancer concerns.

Awesome bro! Glad to hear, thank you much for the good info! Looking back Ipa probably would have been a better choice, but I didn't order THAT much so I'll probably switch for the next order. Great input, I was thinking the same thing after doing more research - goes to show, never stop reading!!!

We have touchdown, and today the final touchdown (BA water, pins) arrives and the research begins! I'll keep you guys posted.

A side note, my gf is dying to run the 176-frag (fat loss peptide) even though she's like 120 lbs and 5'8", she wants to have the same waist she did when she was 17 lol (she's like 2 sizes bigger). So I'll be grabbing a batch of that as well in a few weeks and may even run some myself. So keep an eye out for that, as well.

Take care bros!

JACKFTYPE
04-23-2016, 09:48 PM
I decided to jump to 2x a day, morning after late evening. Today makes day 2, haven't noticed any unusual hunger pangs or gastric motility, but I do get real sleepy it seems about 15-30 mins after the shot, I've slept after every shot so far. I'll keep u bros updated.

ryanwrath
04-25-2016, 08:49 AM
I had to use ipamorellan, and mod grf i 29 for over 5months, 5 times a day, using a shit load of it to see any difference. In my humble opinion, just buying a good GH product and using a lolwer IU per day woud work waaaaaaay better. just my 2 cents.

JACKFTYPE
04-30-2016, 10:42 PM
I had to use ipamorellan, and mod grf i 29 for over 5months, 5 times a day, using a shit load of it to see any difference. In my humble opinion, just buying a good GH product and using a lolwer IU per day woud work waaaaaaay better. just my 2 cents.

Interesting! thanks for the input bro.

I just added gh frag 176 (the fatloss one) yesterday. It's been a week and I can honestly say I've slept very well and overall felt refreshed, and this is while taking anadrol!!! and its strong anadrol at that, but the difficulty sleeping and other rough sides have been no problem at all, my appetite is still in a good place (Anadrol normally kills it).

Hoping this hgh frag will burn some fat, I've heard good things. I'm dosing it 500mcg 2x daily.

coalminer78
05-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Is your better half running the frag also??....my woman want to run it also and would be interest in both of your results

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

JACKFTYPE
05-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Is your better half running the frag also??....my woman want to run it also and would be interest in both of your results

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
yes she doesnt want to try anavar or tbol but she's a trooper, she'll run t3 clen and hgh frag no problem lol. I'll let you know how she's doing, weighs 130lbs at 5'9" so she doesn't have much fat anyway. I've got her taking 500mcg 2x daily, after a good bit of reading most users feel like results are dose-related, and taking less simply yields slower results.

I'll keep you posted bro.