PDA

View Full Version : Gyno

Bama
04-17-2016, 03:20 AM
What's up brothers? Got a question, I have been running anastrozole and have had success of keeping gyno at bay, he lately though, it hasnt, has anyone else experienced this? And is there anything else I can run to block gyno?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

bobhead
04-17-2016, 03:37 AM
Exemestane is powerful.

bulk_cut
04-17-2016, 03:52 AM
What's up brothers? Got a question, I have been running anastrozole and have had success of keeping gyno at bay, he lately though, it hasnt, has anyone else experienced this? And is there anything else I can run to block gyno? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.Thanks.How much are you taking, how often and where's it from? Also what compounds are you using?

Bama
04-17-2016, 03:30 PM
.5 EOD and it's from Madison James research

Boomer90
04-17-2016, 06:07 PM

Maybe you could try a different brand or something brother. Do you have another brand on hand?

bobhead
04-17-2016, 06:09 PM
Take nolva until you get a better AI.

hoyle21
04-17-2016, 06:13 PM
Xtane 25 mg Online | Buy At AlldayChemist (http://www.alldaychemist.com/xtane.html)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clutch7
04-17-2016, 07:23 PM

Mjr is bunk.

Loose Cannon
04-17-2016, 07:29 PM
Mjr is bunk.

madison james is fucking garbage!!! dont ever use there shit. clutch is correct!!!! also i recommend exemestane instead. 12.5 morning/night after food. do you have a gyno flare right now i didnt fully understand.

Bama
04-17-2016, 08:03 PM
madison james is fucking garbage!!! dont ever use there shit. clutch is correct!!!! also i recommend exemestane instead. 12.5 morning/night after food. do you have a gyno flare right now i didnt fully understand.

Yes I have a flare up right now, got to order some stuff, and nolva, i run my last dose in a few days.

twisted
04-17-2016, 08:25 PM
Mjr is bunk.

Nothin like really needing a product to do what it suppose too only to find out its bullshit .....especially when someone has a gyno flare its not cool at all ......this is fucked up on so many levels

Loose Cannon
04-18-2016, 12:36 AM
Yes I have a flare up right now, got to order some stuff, and nolva, i run my last dose in a few days.

you need raloxifene asap. it is a stronger serm than nolva. if you cant get your hands on some, which you should be able to hear on bop, here are the nolva doses you need....Stop Using Aromatase Inhibitors to Reverse gynecomastia! SERM's Only! (http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/541874-stop-using-aromatase-inhibitors-reverse-gynecomastia-serms-only.html)

Thaistick
04-18-2016, 01:34 AM
I agree with what was said about MJR. I also tried the xtane from ADC years ago with no luck. I'm pretty sure that it had no active ingredient at all. Everything else I had from ADC has been good. I'm lucky now, I have a prescription for exemestane and my copay is only $10. I have used Nolvadex in the past to shrink gyno. I still ended up needing surgery. In fact I'm going to have to have it again, the surgeon missed some on the first round.

pwrlifting
04-18-2016, 01:49 AM
yup nolva and estane to help get rid of gyno flare up. i do about 20-25mg/day(10-12.5am/10-12.5pm) estane and 40mg(20am/20pm) nolva till its gone. i will back off the estane if i feel my estro crash. but will keep up with the nolva till its gone..... i would stick with estane for future use. ditch the adex.

Herc
04-18-2016, 02:18 AM
This is why I only buy pharm grade AI's and Serms. I have had bad luck with ugl and peptide companies when it comes to Estrogen control compounds. I don't take a chance anymore. I use ugl gear all the time and have had no issues with that, I just won't buy the AI's and Serms from them. I'm very gyno prone so I can get into trouble really fast with bunk shit.

pwrlifting
04-18-2016, 03:53 AM
This is why I only buy pharm grade AI's and Serms. I have had bad luck with ugl and peptide companies when it comes to Estrogen control compounds. I don't take a chance anymore. I use ugl gear all the time and have had no issues with that, I just won't buy the AI's and Serms from them. I'm very gyno prone so I can get into trouble really fast with bunk shit.

ive had good luck with my serms and ai's from a source not on any board that i know of since day one. good price and fast delivery. so i stick with them. i would buy pharm grade but my pockets arent that deep lol.

Bama
04-19-2016, 10:33 AM
Thanks everyone