PDA

View Full Version : Alternative uses for PGE

Tazzzz
04-18-2016, 08:45 PM
OK, quick refresher. PGE was first designed to treat erectile dysfunction--yes--a shot right in the jimmy! It is a vasodilator. Simply put, it opens up body cells at the site of injection to allow a much greater blood flow. Man use it as a site injection to temporarily increase muscle size and also cause a stretching of the fascia.

I was having this discussion with my wife and I could see her wheels turning. I said what are you thinking? She said what if you gave me a small injection in my tittie? I thought a minute and said well, I can't see it doing any damage--lets try. Let me interject this first. My wife has vry sensitive nipples and loves to have them rubbed and kissed when we are having sex--always turns her on.

WELL! What happened next was ridiculous! I gave her a very small injection just at the edge of both nipples--just 2 small marks on a slin pin. In less than 5 min her titties started to swell and I could tell they were getting very sensitive--in a good way. She began rubbing them and holding them and in less than 10 minutes she actually had and orgasm just from rubbing them! WE continued from there but my point in this post is for anyone who is a bit adventurous--or should I say whos wife/partner is adventurous--this could really spice things up a bit.

CAUTION!!!!! Do NOT go with large doses of PGE!! It is very strong and should be started with a very low does. We are all different and you may want/need to up the dose but do so with caution. AND, please go to one of our blogs on Peptides and find a good article on PGE BEFORE you decide to try this. I'm only offering my experience and am NOT an expert in this area.

Any questions I will be glad to try to answer or direct you.

Have fun!!!

Dont wanna be old
04-18-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm speechless.
Its the newlywed factor .

Enjoy my friend, Enjoy
DWBO

Tazzzz
04-18-2016, 10:14 PM
Thanks DWBO---always looking for new ways to spice it up!

PAiN
04-18-2016, 11:21 PM
What no before and after pics? Haha

That's very interesting bro. Smart lady you got there. Thanks for thinking outside the box.