PDA

View Full Version : Shelf life of Raws & Injectables

md101
04-18-2016, 09:47 PM
It seems that there is a lot of variety in the answers to the question of shelf life....

From what I can gather.... Tren Ace raw powder has a shorter shelf life than other raw powders... but numbers are SO VARIANT!

What is the shelf life of orals like anavar in raw powder form? Liquid?

What is the shelf life of Tren Ace, Primo Ace, Test Prop in raw powder form AND in prepared ready to inject form?

Does shelf life change for long esters? (I'm mainly interested in short esters but may be swayed)

Since I am looking to home brew I am considering buying raws and storing until cycle time comes around in order to have the best quality gear. I'd like to have a better idea of shelf life of products in order to plan this out long term.

Thanks for taking the time to give advice & input!

1tuffcookie
04-19-2016, 12:48 AM
I read a thread on here asking the same question and I believe an actual person who worked at a pharma company said the raw powders could last for years if stored correctly. the mixed raws once in solution (IE Oil) are only good until the expiration date of the carrier itself.

2stones
05-30-2016, 08:12 AM
I myself have used power Raws that were at least two yrs old and had no issues what's so ever.

BEASTZ6
05-31-2016, 07:18 PM
I myself have used power Raws that were at least two yrs old and had no issues what's so ever.

Raws have a long shelf life if you keep them in a dry and dark place (think sock drawer). I have brewed Test Cyp, Test Prop and EQ from raws that I bought several years ago with no loss of potency.

SearingHigh
06-19-2016, 06:25 AM
Dark and dry area below 10c lasts quite some time I have heard