PDA

View Full Version : Exemastane

raymoz14
04-19-2016, 04:12 PM
So I decided I'm going to run my second cycle light and save up money for a bulk cycle after. I am going to run test Cypionate at 625mg/week (1.25 ml Monday and Thursday) to make a 12 week 30 mil cycle. Does this sound like it would be a good cycle for a newer person at this? Also, I have a bottle of stane already purchased from iron dragon, should I use this throughout the cycle or just in case of flare up or even just during my post? Any advice on a good post cycle would be greatly appriciated as well! Thanks brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB ROBO
04-19-2016, 04:58 PM
Always use an AI. Run it from the start to make sure there is no potential to cause a proble.

Everyine is different when it comes to dose. At that much test I would do 12.5mg eod. But that's me. Maybe even ed would be necessary depending how sensitive you are.

As far as iron dragon they are not too bad. I personally would opt for pharma grade when it comes to ancillaries. Especially when gyno is kind of a permanent thing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

raymoz14
04-19-2016, 05:02 PM
I ran my first cycle of cyp at 250mg 2x a week without an ai and had no issues with puffiness or sensitivity. I was told at that dose I wouldn't be affected but to take the stane if anything came up. I ran the full cycle at 15 weeks just fine. I just didn't know if upping my dosage like this would change the situation

JB ROBO
04-19-2016, 05:46 PM
When people tell you don't run an ai on cycle because you havnt seen sides yet, it generally means they are an idiot.

It's not going to sacrifice any potential gains so I wouldn't worry. Controlling estrogen goes far beyond worrying about gyno. That's just one little piece to the estrogen complication.

I would run it eod and go from there. Your better safe than sorry. I may not get sides either with no AI but I would still run it anyway just in case. Exemestane is dirt ass cheap too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

bigbreads80
04-19-2016, 09:35 PM
So I decided I'm going to run my second cycle light and save up money for a bulk cycle after. I am going to run test Cypionate at 625mg/week (1.25 ml Monday and Thursday) to make a 12 week 30 mil cycle. Does this sound like it would be a good cycle for a newer person at this? Also, I have a bottle of stane already purchased from iron dragon, should I use this throughout the cycle or just in case of flare up or even just during my post? Any advice on a good post cycle would be greatly appriciated as well! Thanks brothers.

For a second cycle 625mgs isn't really light. What's the third cycle going to look like??? My first 4-5 cycles were all 5-600 mgs and it was plenty. I'd try to keep cycles with as little as gear as possible because once you get your body conditioned to bigger cycles it's just going to keep spiraling up. By the time you get to your own 4th or 5th cycle, you really don't want to be upwards of a gram a week- that should be years down the road. Ease into it and focus on eating and good lifting and a few cycles of 500mg test will be awesome. In my humble opinion:)

And yes run AI the whole time. If your test is solid your gonna get high estrogen. Also, if you've never used what you have you don't know if it's good or not. You don't want to wake up to a lump only to find the stane you have isn't any good. Know what I mean?

My PCT always consists of 4 week plan of Nolva at 40/40/20/20. And I'm running stane 12.5 eod (tbis is flexible depending on various factors and how my body is at any particular time) all the way till end of PCT. I may ease off it last week or so of PCT, again depending on how I feel. My pcts have always been good for me and recovery has been good. I run hcg 250iu 2x weekly from wks 4 until first week of PCT. I think this is a major part of my recovery. After PCT is over, I'm focused 100% on aspects of diet and vitamins etc to boost natty test production.

Anyways hope this helps some man. Sorry for long ass post. I'm bored lol. Good luck!

HardtoGain
05-03-2016, 06:05 PM
On a cycle of 750mg Test E/wk I usually start out at 12.5mg Extremestane/day. At 4 weeks in I get bloods and adjust from there. Also if you are getting puffy nips or something right off you can go up in dose until you get your first on cycle bloods. Then adjust accordingly. My E2 is usually right at the high side of normal on 1g/wk and have had no gyno over the years.

macedog24
05-20-2016, 06:41 AM
On a cycle of 750mg Test E/wk I usually start out at 12.5mg Extremestane/day. At 4 weeks in I get bloods and adjust from there. Also if you are getting puffy nips or something right off you can go up in dose until you get your first on cycle bloods. Then adjust accordingly. My E2 is usually right at the high side of normal on 1g/wk and have had no gyno over the years.
I like this idea. Exemestane/aromasin. Is normally dosed daily due to the short half life. So starting off at 12.5 ed is perfect. Just take it the same time each day. If you need to up the dose. Take it 2 x ed. It is better this way. 12.5 split. Then you have full coverage. And bloods are more consistant.

bobhead
05-23-2016, 02:08 AM
You won't need much aromasin, that stuff is powerful. I would start with 25mg a week.

Kvasir
05-23-2016, 03:44 AM
I run 12.5mg aromasin eod on cycles similar to what you list. I monitor my bloods and self to determine adjustments, but have never needed to.

TheMass
05-27-2016, 10:30 AM
Aromasin has a short half life BUT the anti estrogen effect lasts longer like 40% estrogen reduction 72 hrs after ingestion and 120 hrs back to baseline because it doesn't rebound like arimedex.
So dosing ED or twice a day as stated earlier is not needed and will cause problems. Every third or fourth day works well for me but everyone is different

Mountain-Man
06-05-2016, 09:33 PM
I save it till I need it myself estrogen has a very big part in muscle building and I do grow better without a ai but I have yet to be gyno prone

whoplanswins
10-06-2016, 02:08 AM
So lads, i read the huge PCT sticky which goes through all Ai's and im very interested to figure out how to use Aromasin instead of clomid in pct combined with HCG. and is Nolva nnecessary, in that read i mwntioned it is not, only HCG & Aromasin.

This interests me very much, anyone had any experience or interested ? is this the right place to post ? im noooooo

Gunner16
10-06-2016, 02:14 AM
With the half life being what it is I personally will run it ed and I'd run that test at 500mg a week.

Tylersburden
10-20-2016, 12:12 AM
You won't need much aromasin, that stuff is powerful. I would start with 25mg a week.

Word bro, I feel like shit the second day o take a full tab. It's been two weeks now, if I have a more than two beers I throw that suit up and get hot flashes.

bobhead
10-20-2016, 01:18 AM
Yeah I have to crush my tabs and literally take a salt grain.

Trappie_Chan
10-20-2016, 01:43 AM
Word bro, I feel like shit the second day o take a full tab. It's been two weeks now, if I have a more than two beers I throw that suit up and get hot flashes.

Damn man that shit should not be happening on aromasin, it does have some androgenic effects and obviously gets filtered through the liver but it shouldn't be fucking with you that much. I've never taken high doses of it but on my next blast I definitely will.

Revelations
10-21-2016, 12:34 AM
Alright bros not trying to play the devil's advocate here because it sounds like the general consensus is to run the ai from day one. However, I actually take my ai as needed and/ or in very light doses throughout. To the OP, I have ran similar cycles and Aromasin is my go to. I would personally dose it at 12 mg every third day if you want to run it throughout. My reasoning is that it is better to start of light and bump it up as needed. In my opinion, these meds were never meant to be "heavily implemented" during a cycle if that makes sense. Ultimately bloodwork is your best way of knowing exactly how you should dose, but if you don't have access to multiple tests than I would suggest starting off the ai very light if at using any at all. It is not uncommon to see bros that are not gyno prone run 500mg/week cycles with no ai at all, but of coarse this depends on the individual. I can personally get away with around 750 before I have to dose an ai eod.
-Rev

Tylersburden
11-12-2016, 08:53 AM
so like update... I stopped taking completely and feel great ahhahah... shit was fucking me up.

How would one use this as a pct protocol though?

bobhead
11-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Yeah , sounds like you don't aromatize a whole lot. You won't need it for PCT.