PDA

View Full Version : Pellet cost? My HRT doc bills me 100$ per pellet. 14 pellets is 1400$ plus the procedure!

LukeWalker
04-20-2016, 04:47 PM
I like the nice level release of pellets. No ups or downs. Don't care much for the implant procedure but it is painless. But dang that cost:(. 1500 every three months! even with insurance I have to meet the deductable so the first two or three implants are all on my wallet. So whats your pellet cost?

my buddy :9584:- is thinking of going back on prescribed cypionate injections for paperwork reasons. but then use a test deca or undeconate ester. The much longer half life provides for more level release. Does any american compounding or drug companies offer a pure test deca or test undeconate compound for prescription?

JohnDoe
04-20-2016, 07:46 PM
WTF? Why would anyone pay that much for some stupid fucking testosterone pellets? That's called rape. I was offered this by my urologist for TRT but I didn't even entertain the idea - I went straight to test Cyp injections and have been happy ever since. Plus, a 10mL bottle of Watson test from CVS only cost me $20. You're getting fucked!

JohnDoe
04-20-2016, 07:47 PM
^^. Actually I didn't go STRAIGHT to test Cyp injections...I tried testim and androgel first. When that failed, I was then offered pellets or self injections.

bulk_cut
04-20-2016, 08:39 PM
WTF? Why would anyone pay that much for some stupid fucking testosterone pellets? That's called rape. I was offered this by my urologist for TRT but I didn't even entertain the idea - I went straight to test Cyp injections and have been happy ever since. Plus, a 10mL bottle of Watson test from CVS only cost me $20. You're getting fucked!

I totally agree!! I did go straight to injections first though and get mine from Walgreen's and it's free ��

JohnDoe
04-20-2016, 09:20 PM
I totally agree!! I did go straight to injections first though and get mine from Walgreen's and it's free ��

I do a "90 day supply" (but it's really only 70 days)...my insurance will not allow me to do a 90-day supply at Walgreens, ONLY CVS (retarded, I know). Walgreens was like "oh, yeah if we had some, we could give you (4) 1mL vials for $30 and that would be a one month supply"....idiots....actually it's the insurance company who are the assholes here.

LukeWalker
04-21-2016, 01:57 PM
Two years ago my insurance picked up the cost. But now with the new health care law changes and higher deductibles its changed. I know the cost is crazy stupid high compared to injections. I was mostly curious in what other pellet users are paying. Of course I know T Cyp is cheap from the store.

I like pellet release theory. But dang that $1400 sure does hurt the working man.

LukeWalker
04-21-2016, 01:58 PM
nothing is "free".

Big Moose
04-29-2016, 03:53 PM
They have AVEED now - it is test undec approved for use in the US - 5 shots per year - I do not know what the cost is and was never offered to me for TRT - even though my levels couldn't seem to stay consistent my Dr and insurance would just adjust my dose of cyp ($15/month) or 4 - 1ml vials - not quite a month....

LukeWalker
05-02-2016, 12:52 PM
They have AVEED now - it is test undec approved for use in the US - 5 shots per year - I do not know what the cost is and was never offered to me for TRT - even though my levels couldn't seem to stay consistent my Dr and insurance would just adjust my dose of cyp ($15/month) or 4 - 1ml vials - not quite a month....

my buddy used home brew test undeconate for cycle and cruise. It's shocking to see the dosage timeline that aveed calls for.
750mgs day one
750mgs in 4 weeks
750mgs every 10 weeks. Ten weeks? That's over 3 months.

The website says its doctor office administered controlled. :( I'd think the same 20ml per year would be better given at .5cc every week, 1cc every 15 days, or something. 10 weeks between shots is pretty stretched out.

"Depending on your patients' insurance, and other relevant factors, they may be eligible for savings with the AVEEDŽ Patient Savings Program.
The program will pay up to a maximum reimbursement of $175 for each of their first 2 AVEEDŽ injections—PLUS, up to a maximum reimbursement of $145 for each injection thereafter."

VallieFlag
01-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Ten weeks? That's over 3 months.

Nah

Trader
03-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Insurance covers it? What about the deductible?

vzzbks
03-11-2017, 03:31 PM
I get 4 1ml vials of test cyp from walgreens for $75. that is a 28 day supply. my insurance covers it, but I have a $6300 deductible so it's all out of pocket for me :(

cajun504
03-11-2017, 04:37 PM
I just use the Florida mail clinics, runs me about $800 for everything for 20 weeks worth with hcg, arimidex, and everything else. My insurance is the VA, place is a fucking joke. They want me to go in every 2 weeks so they can stick me with 200mgs of cyp.