PDA

View Full Version : Tren for sheer size and mass....

Jozifp103
04-20-2016, 06:31 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2hezlhz.jpg
After my last thread on stacking tren and nandrolone for bulking, I got some varying opinions on the inclusion of tren while bulking.

Some were saying (on other forums) that tren is the worst steroid for mass and better suited for cutting and hardening...and nandrolone will be far superior for adding size. I can see the reason behind this train of thought because nandrolone carries a lot of water and glycogen retention. But this "mass" nandrolone gives isn't all muscle. I only have one low dose tren cycle under my belt and I was cutting so I didn't notice much in the ways of size.

HOWEVER

The anabolic ratio would lead me to believe that tren would also be very suitable for putting on serious lbs of mass. Despite the lack of water weight, I think overall it would pack on more lean mass. But it doesn't give you that watery, puffy, bulky look so one might think they're not gaining as much mass when in reality they are gaining more LBM.

Am I wrong here? What do you all think?

Clutch7
04-20-2016, 06:53 PM
Here's my opinion... Stick to one or the other. Why mess with 2 pitbulls when you could only mess with 1? Deca and Tren just don't work together in my opinion. Kind of like saying hey I'm going to take deca and anavar so I can have good size but keep off the water retention and have awesome strength.

Really hard for me to explain this one in my opinion but in your case, more doesn't equal better. I'm a firm believer that lower dose and longer cycles have way better results versus higher dose and short cycles.

Whenever I have a client come to me and tells me he's going to run a cycle, I recommend what I have seen that works. Keep the cycles simple, and let your diet and workout transform you. I think you're trying to kill 2 birds with one stone here and I don't think the sides and health risks are worth it. I'd never run it.

Again, this is just my opinion. Not bashing you and at the end of the day you're going to do what you're going to do. But just be smart about it. Your body will go into a frenzy with both compounds and test. Plus, it'll take you a long time to recover from something like this.

bulk_cut
04-20-2016, 08:53 PM
IMHO now that NPP is so easily accessible I don't see why anyone uses Deca. EXACT same compound but with a MUCH shorter ester. Try it next time and I'm sure you will like it. As far as Tren goes. It is PERFECT for either bulking OR cutting since its the diet which controls everything. The thing about Tren that makes it such a great compound is it drastically increases your bodies feed efficiency. Meaning your body will use every bit of nutrients it takes in to their full potential. So, let's say you are taking in 225g of protein right now your body might only be using 160g of it. With Tren your body will use the whole amount plus more!! It's like its ALMOST impossible to over feed yourself. Again, IMHO it takes a little bit of time to figure out how your own body reacts to Tren and what you need to do diet wise to get the most out of it. One thing to keep in mind is that even though Tren doesn't aromatize it does*increase the aromatization of the other compounds you are taking.

21infantry
04-21-2016, 06:32 PM
IMHO now that NPP is so easily accessible I don't see why anyone uses Deca. EXACT same compound but with a MUCH shorter ester. Try it next time and I'm sure you will like it. As far as Tren goes. It is PERFECT for either bulking OR cutting since its the diet which controls everything. The thing about Tren that makes it such a great compound is it drastically increases your bodies feed efficiency. Meaning your body will use every bit of nutrients it takes in to their full potential. So, let's say you are taking in 225g of protein right now your body might only be using 160g of it. With Tren your body will use the whole amount plus more!! It's like its ALMOST impossible to over feed yourself. Again, IMHO it takes a little bit of time to figure out how your own body reacts to Tren and what you need to do diet wise to get the most out of it. One thing to keep in mind is that even though Tren doesn't aromatize it does*increase the aromatization of the other compounds you are taking.
Because short esters sick IMO. Slow and steady slow and steady.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

jtip1810
04-21-2016, 06:55 PM
Your not incorrect at all but it all comes down to personal preference and how the sides are compared to results. I can't bulk on tren myself but not because the compound isn't capable, my issue is tren destroys my will to eat. I literally feel sick to the stomach and have no appetite at all so I have never experienced a successful bulk on tren myself. Now for cutting tren shines I can shred up but diet still has to be completely on point there's not a AAS or sups out there that allows you to eat whatever you want and see the progress you desire. Will some of them make your body more efficient at using nutrients? Of course they do. Will some allow you to get away with a bit more dirty foods? Again of course, but your leaving progress on the table. I am a firm believer in letting your diet and training dictate your goal and AAS as an add on to help get you there. All that being said I have seen some very amazing transformations on Tren while bulking and cutting, I myself prefer NPP and EQ to bulk and Tren, Mast, and Primo to cut. Just my preference.

21infantry
04-21-2016, 07:01 PM
Your not incorrect at all but it all comes down to personal preference and how the sides are compared to results. I can't bulk on tren myself but not because the compound isn't capable, my issue is tren destroys my will to eat. I literally feel sick to the stomach and have no appetite at all so I have never experienced a successful bulk on tren myself. Now for cutting tren shines I can shred up but diet still has to be completely on point there's not a AAS or sups out there that allows you to eat whatever you want and see the progress you desire. Will some of them make your body more efficient at using nutrients? Of course they do. Will some allow you to get away with a bit more dirty foods? Again of course, but your leaving progress on the table. I am a firm believer in letting your diet and training dictate your goal and AAS as an add on to help get you there. All that being said I have seen some very amazing transformations on Tren while bulking and cutting, I myself prefer NPP and EQ to bulk and Tren, Mast, and Primo to cut. Just my preference.
Well goals dictate diet. Personally 12%bf is perfect for me for summer. I'm a power lifter and clean diets are not necessary. He'll I can obtain 13-14% bf on a pizza and Dr pepper diet with 500 mg of test. I think a lot of guys approach this with a BB mindset. From what I have read BB is now the third most popular discipline in this weight game.

jtip1810
04-21-2016, 07:14 PM
Well goals dictate diet. Personally 12%bf is perfect for me for summer. I'm a power lifter and clean diets are not necessary. He'll I can obtain 13-14% bf on a pizza and Dr pepper diet with 500 mg of test. I think a lot of guys approach this with a BB mindset. From what I have read BB is now the third most popular discipline in this weight game.

I agree goals dictate diet but that's same same as what I was saying just them other way around. This proves how different each of us are you can cut weight eating dirty and I absolutely cannot. I am a BB so yes my approach is much different than yours will be. For me 12% (which I am)I'm fat right now IMO, I lean bulk until I get around 13-14% then cut back down and just started a cut 3wks also so different mind set is all. Also age play a huge roll in this I'm a little older so I am cautious with my training and aas usage these day.

Not saying either way is wrong but fact is the same tren can do the job for some and others the sides prohibit it. I also don't think a huge dose of tren is needed hell on 300mg ace your gonna see things happen.