PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to cycle even if I am on HRT.My

USMC1833
04-23-2016, 03:57 PM
I have not found a lot on this subject in my internet research so I thought this may be the best way to get some answers.
I will be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of my life (500mg/week of test). Also 5mg/week of letrizol.
I am currently about 9 weeks into my cycle of 500mg/week of cyp and EQ. I plan to run this for another 7 weeks then I believe I will switch to 250mg/week of sust and 500mg/week of tren.
My question is this: beings my body will never have to produce it's own test again what are the possible negative results of not "cycling" off of the second or third compound I.E. tren, eq, deca etc for a couple months before starting again? Basically I want to know if being on HRT makes cycling different than someone with normal or high natural test levels because I have no fear of my natural production shutting off like someone who naturally produces enough test. I just don't want to get bitch tits or screw up my prostate or anything by just staying on multiple rotating compounds. I understand that after a certain number of weeks compounds loose their potency because your body gets used to them which is why I would switch up the test and secondary compounds to get max efficiency out of them. I hope this question isn't confusing. Thanks for the help.

USMC1833
04-23-2016, 03:58 PM
Also I am 34 yrs old. I forgot to put that in my first post.

SC
04-23-2016, 04:41 PM
Is your HRT dose of 500mg/week self-diagnosed? That seems like a lot for an Rx'd dose. Some guys do run that high all the time though. The 5mg/week of letro sounds incredibly high as well. (Unless you meant .5mg/week letro, in which case that sounds much more reasonable.)

I know some guys out there run their cruise on low doses of test and Tren. I just started my TRT dose of 200mg/week (30 years old with low T) a few weeks ago and will be getting bloodwork in a few weeks to see where my levels are. The doc is thinking that 200 should put me in the upper levels of the normal range. Hell, the cycle I just came off of was only a base 500/week test E and I had some great results.

Edit-Deleted Tapatalk signature. Though it seems pointless now.

Thaistick
04-23-2016, 04:48 PM
Is this 500mg of test and the letrozole doctor prescribed HRT? That is five times as much testosterone as I'm prescribed. In fact 500mg is as high as I go when on cycle. I believe that you will have long term impact on your health, and not in a good way. If this is prescribed by a doctor and everything is balanced by bloodwork then by all means listen to the doctor. Letrozole is a very odd choice of ai for HRT. If you are looking for long term safety look at aromasin. Even better if you only use 100-200mg a week then you probably won't need an ai. Chronic long term use of testosterone or really any drug in supra-physiological levels will come with health problems. If your RBC/HEMATOCRIT/HEMOGLOBIN, aren't elevated along with your cholesterol I'd be shocked. Donate blood if your RBC etc get elevated. I have to donate blood because of my HRT and I'm nowhere near your dosage. Good luck.

SC
04-23-2016, 04:49 PM
Your prostate comment leads me to believe that you are still concerned with your general health (good job.) I would say to find a good doctor and get regular bloodwork done to make sure everything checks out. I probably overdo it, as the general US population is incredibly unhealthy due to the sedentary lifestyle and diet choices, but since I have decided to run supratherapuetic amounts of these hormones it's better safe than sorry.

Goddamnit. Going to settings now...

JohnDoe
04-23-2016, 06:52 PM
You shouldn't be running a TRT dose of 500mg/week. That's way too high. You should be on something closer to 100-200mg/week of test Cyp for TRT.

I would blast at 500mg per week with whatever other compounds you choose. However, after your "cycle" I would drop back down to a TRT dose of test only. Let the other compounds clear out. Let your liver and prostate get a breather. Give it a couple months and then start blasting the test with a new compound. I certainly wouldn't run additional compounds consecutively without giving the body a break.

USMC1833
04-23-2016, 08:29 PM
The HRT dose is .7cc of 250mg cyp twice a week and the letrizol is .10mg every two weeks both perscribed by a DR. I have been adding the extra test myself to get it to 500mg/week.

JohnDoe
04-23-2016, 09:29 PM
What brand is your RX test Cyp? Mine is Watson and I've never seen anything except for 200mg/mL in a 10mL vial. Are you sure it's not 200mg per mL?

USMC1833
04-23-2016, 09:42 PM
it may very well be 200mg cyp. my doc gives them to me in 8 pre-drawn pens to last 4 weeks so I do not know what brand it is.

SC
04-23-2016, 09:48 PM
My Rx'd Cyp was also 200mg/ml. Came in these cute little 1ml vials, (which were actually kind of annoying, trying to empty the vial every week) and I could only get four at a time. But the Rx'd Enanthate came in two, 5ml vials. The Enanthate is 250mg/ml.

SC
04-25-2016, 02:17 PM
My Rx'd Cyp was also 200mg/ml. Came in these cute little 1ml vials, (which were actually kind of annoying, trying to empty the vial every week) and I could only get four at a time. But the Rx'd Enanthate came in two, 5ml vials. The Enanthate is 250mg/ml.

Whoops! I must've been thinking about my ugl Enanthate. Just double checked the Rx'd test E by WEST-WARD PHARMACEUTICALS and it is 200mg/ml.