PDA

View Full Version : Cycle length...

mainearch
04-28-2016, 02:38 PM
Just wondering what everyone's take is on longer cycles? Right now I'm using 500mg of test cyp (250 x 2 times a week) and had planned on running it for 16 weeks before backing it off to 200mg per week as TRT... Now I'm thinking that at week 16 I'd like to add 50mg of Tren A ED for 8 weeks along with the low dose test..I've never played with Tren before. Once that is done I'd just use the TRT dose of test for 12 or so weeks before blasting again for 12 weeks....Thoughts?

Mountain-Man
04-28-2016, 04:19 PM
I think cycles should be 12-16 weeks everytime myself

ashton77
04-28-2016, 05:36 PM
I would maybe do something like this once you get back on 200mg/week test. cycle 4 on 4 off with tren and an oral for the rest of your life. it is still somewhat responsible. tren is good.

Clutch7
04-28-2016, 05:37 PM
What's your cycle history and stats?

JohnDoe
04-28-2016, 05:50 PM
What's your cycle history and stats?
^^Need to know where you've been before able to help you to where you're going.

mainearch
04-28-2016, 06:37 PM
Stats:
41 this June
230 pounds @ 5'-11"
Bodyfat hovering around 17% (checked this morning with handheld monitor) (went up after I was laid up with a hernia and Achilles injury) coming down nice and slow so I don't sacrifice much muscle mass
I've been doing some type of weight training since I was 16, mainly power bodybuilding, thought of competing but chickened out!! LOL!

Started cycling when I was 19 and quit when I was 23 or 24 because my now ex-wife was against it, still trained hard but was natty until last year. Unfortunately when I cycled back in the day I had zero clue of PCT so it was all ups and downs and I started cycling way to early in the game!! All of my cycles when I was younger consisted of either Cyp, Prop or Suspension or a combination of Cyp and Suspension. I'm currently on my 2nd cycle in the past year or so, both have been Cyp only cycles at various dosages. The first cycle was pretty much self-prescribed TRT (250 mg's per week) and this cycle is 500mg per week with Provirion and an AI...

Hope this helps!

kubes
04-28-2016, 06:40 PM
If you plan to run the tren run it during your blast not after. After the blast is time to let your body recover from the blast not add more androgens. It's important to keep an eye on your hematocrit level as well

liftsiron
04-28-2016, 07:04 PM
It all depends on your blood work and general health. Myself I have been blasting and cruising for about 15 years w/o a break,BUT I get at least 2 complete physicals with a complete blood workup every year. I also seldom use any oral except proviron. I'll be the big 6 0 in july.

bobhead
04-28-2016, 11:02 PM
Cruise for a couple months then blast that tren.

Loose Cannon
04-29-2016, 04:09 AM
a longer cycle to me is anything over 16 weeks

mainearch
04-29-2016, 10:54 AM
Thanks for all the responses!! Very much appreciated! Sounds like the safest way to go is to cap the blast at the 16 week mark and then cruise for a few months before blasting test/tren for 8 weeks? From what I'm reading most people are running the tren a bit higher than the test? When I start the next blast I was thinking of bumping the test to 250 per week with 350mg Tren A, I've heard the sides a minimal at those levels...

kubes
04-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Thanks for all the responses!! Very much appreciated! Sounds like the safest way to go is to cap the blast at the 16 week mark and then cruise for a few months before blasting test/tren for 8 weeks? From what I'm reading most people are running the tren a bit higher than the test? When I start the next blast I was thinking of bumping the test to 250 per week with 350mg Tren A, I've heard the sides a minimal at those levels...

It just depends on how you respond. Some like low test high Tren and some don't. I don't I would much rather run higher test and a decent dose of Tren but the Tren for me is lower then the test

The_harm87
04-29-2016, 11:25 PM
It just depends on how you respond. Some like low test high Tren and some don't. I don't I would much rather run higher test and a decent dose of Tren but the Tren for me is lower then the test

agreed on the test/tren. I always keep my test higher than my tren. I'm usually around 800mg test and 600mg of tren. As far as the length of the cycle question, I like to go 16 weeks myself. Never actually gone longer nor have I personally seen the need to go longer.