PDA

View Full Version : PCT kit?

raymoz14
04-30-2016, 07:11 PM
So is there a company out there that makes a kit including all the necessities for a proper pct? If not, why not?! I know they have pre-made cycles including PCT from PSL, but is there one for just post? Trying to get everything I need for my post ready to order but not really finding a single site that has what people are telling me to get. Any guidance on that would be appriciated as well! Thanks brothers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAiN
04-30-2016, 07:17 PM
It's simple bro. All you need is Nolva and Clomid. Read the stickies in this forum.

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/post-cycle-therapy/1284-cycle-therapy-pct.html

Scroll to the bottom.

raymoz14
04-30-2016, 07:44 PM
If I am taking exemestane in liquid form currently as an ai at 12.5mg ED, can I switch to taking aromasin in pill form once my stane runs out? What would my dosage be for aromasin at that point?

bulk_cut
04-30-2016, 08:22 PM
If I am taking exemestane in liquid form currently as an ai at 12.5mg ED, can I switch to taking aromasin in pill form once my stane runs out? What would my dosage be for aromasin at that point?Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes, you can switch between pill and liquid form - Aromasin is Aromasin! As far as dosing goes it depends on a few things. Is the liquid from a research company or a UGL? is the new pill form Pharmaceutical or UGL? when you switch are you still going to be on Cycle or starting your PCT? and what compounds are you running?

raymoz14
04-30-2016, 08:33 PM
Running test cyp @ 250 mg twice a week.
The stane is from iron dragon peptides and I've decided to go with adex from PSL. Will be switching during cycle.

Loose Cannon
05-01-2016, 01:42 AM
a lot of sponsors sell entire cycles and entire pct stacks, just check their sites.

macedog24
05-20-2016, 06:47 AM
If I am taking exemestane in liquid form currently as an ai at 12.5mg ED, can I switch to taking aromasin in pill form once my stane runs out? What would my dosage be for aromasin at that point?

Yes sir! They are the same . Aromasin/ exemestane . Pill vs liquid. Really doesnt matter. If the quality is the same. Make sure to continue to take them the same time ed. Preferably before bed.. estrogen is higher when we sleep. If you need to up the dose, just add 12.5 split. Twice ed.. ez pz!

Thaistick
05-20-2016, 02:40 PM
Is fine to switch during cycle, but note that you can use aromasin during PCT but not Arimidex.
Running test cyp @ 250 mg twice a week.
The stane is from iron dragon peptides and I've decided to go with adex from PSL. Will be switching during cycle.