PDA

View Full Version : Dang I smell

raymoz14
04-30-2016, 11:48 PM
So running test cyp for just over a week now and out of nowhere my gas becomes the most unbearable scent ever to hit the earth! My diet has stayed consistent from before I was running gear and I don't feel much different. Maybe a little more bloated than the norm. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this. I know cyp will bloat you up some. But the gas? Running cyp 500mg/week with exemestane 12.5mg/ed
Any advice or experiences like this would help. My co-workers would be thankful for an answer as to what is going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kubes
05-01-2016, 12:07 AM
What does your diet look like? Your body is probably running better now processing food faster

raymoz14
05-01-2016, 12:09 AM
Chicken/pork/steak/turkey burger with rice/pasta/sweet potato and greens. Usually eat one of everything plus muscle egg and oats for breakfast. Hitting on 6-8 meals daily

kubes
05-01-2016, 12:14 AM
The greens are what make me gassy but protein does it to. It's just part of this game

raymoz14
05-01-2016, 12:16 AM
Hahaha. I knew a high protein diet would cause it, just didn't know if it might have something to do with the gear as well. Thanks kubes.

bulk_cut
05-01-2016, 01:03 AM
If there's nothing wrong health wise (for example a fungal infection) and your farts are just super smelly then it's most likely due to undigested protein. It sounds like this is your problem. I would go to Vitamin Shop (it's cheaper than GNC) and get a really good comprehensive digestive enzyme and start taking it. That should help you out in a few days plus make you feel better too!!

twisted
05-01-2016, 01:39 AM
eat car air freshners :)

The guys pretty much said what I would of :)

warriorwithin1
05-01-2016, 04:38 AM
my farts smell fresh =)