PDA

View Full Version : Cheque Drops "Mibolerone"

cmeliftheavy
05-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Been researching on other gears that would be profitable to take when competing on the platform. Found this article to share.
Mibolerone oral steroid also known as Cheque Drops is derived from a nandralone base. It is a vet drug that was created to alter the ovulating cycle of female dogs to keep them from going into heat. Now in powerlifting circles this is a well-known pre-contest bad boy that is quite popular. Most powerlifters would takes a couple cc’s of this right before going under a heavy competitions.
The reason for this is that it turns you into a raving beast within minutes. It can dramatically increase your aggression in record time. Since aggression is a key attribute in all strength sports, powerlifters seem to like this more than bodybuilders. Oh yeah, fighting in a cage or ring without rules can be some crazy shit, so there is nothing like getting all jacked up during the fight. Since it clears the system fast as well, it makes it popular with MMA fighters who are now under the scrutiny of rigid drug testing. For boxers, it is rumored that one legendary pro who already sported an attitude of a pit bull used this right before a major fight, where he mistook his opponent’s ear for a Big Mac.
Cheque Drops "Mibolerone" will turn the weak-hearted athlete into an animal and bad-ass into a fucking cannibal. Now if you don’t want your liver to turn into Swiss cheese, then it would be advise against taking this steroid, because it is extremely hepatoxic. It is so strong that is measured in micrograms, unlike milligrams with other steroids. Hardcore powerlifters will use it for the last two weeks before a contest on their hardest training days as well as at the contest. Most will take 1 ml under the tongue about 15 minutes to half an hour before training or competing.
Cheque Drops AdministrationCheque Drops are taken orally and must be taken daily. Doses normally fall in the 200-300mcg per day range but may increase to 500mcg per day in some cases. Doses are always taken before training, approximately 30-40 minutes before training, a fight or event.

The biggest challenge is to find a resource that sells Cheque Drops "Mibolerone"..

cmeliftheavy
05-04-2016, 02:55 AM
Perhaps this is new to some folks but this has been around for years, just hard to find a resource that sells it..

Jozifp103
05-04-2016, 02:37 PM
​Crazy stuff from what I hear. And yes very hard to find. Can be dangerous too if not taken with care.

Jason126
05-07-2016, 07:31 PM
Cheque drops are 5.9 times as anabolic as testosterone and 2.5 times as androgenic! But yes extremely harsh on the liver.
I also found this. Which is probably why it's not the easiest compound to find.

Cheque Drops are manufactured by Upjohn. Mibolerone powder is produced by three Chinese labs currently. A few underground labs produce the compound as well; including Supra, who is currently number one in Cheque Drop production.

Dont wanna be old
05-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Roids24 is your huckleberry !!
Cheers
DWBO

KICKSTAND
05-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Cheers
DWBO

Roids24 indeed. Ckcrown just ran a log on the drops we carry. He loved them. Check it out. Hit me up if you have some questions.

cmeliftheavy
05-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Big Thanxs DWBO, I will check them out...

Cheers
DWBO

cmeliftheavy
05-08-2016, 12:18 AM
Just check and there are no "drops" there .25 mg pills... As there another process requires for drops?

Roids24 indeed. Ckcrown just ran a log on the drops we carry. He loved them. Check it out. Hit me up if you have some questions.

KICKSTAND
05-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Just check and there are no "drops" there .25 mg pills... As there another process requires for drops?

Not sure what your question is.

Jozifp103
05-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Cheque drops are 5.9 times as anabolic as testosterone and 2.5 times as androgenic! But yes extremely harsh on the liver.
I also found this. Which is probably why it's not the easiest compound to find.

Cheque Drops are manufactured by Upjohn. Mibolerone powder is produced by three Chinese labs currently. A few underground labs produce the compound as well; including Supra, who is currently number one in Cheque Drop production.
On paper yes...but you won't see much, if any in terms of size gains. Mainly because you don't wanna run this stuff long term. It's best used for powerlifters for instant strength and aggression. You can expect a sharp rise in blood pressure with this as well.

cmeliftheavy
06-15-2016, 02:44 AM
I have been researching for preferred dosage, ran it two time with zero effects and now wondering if it needs to be a ran for a few days before noticing any effect