PDA

View Full Version : Next cycle Planning. Sust/MastE/Dbol or Tren.?

Mhuddleston
05-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Planning my next cycle.
Im of course building around Test (Sustanon)
My last cycle was Test P100mg Ed
TrenA 100mg EoD

NOW I plan to run
The Sustanon 250 Eod
Dianabol I have about (40) 25mg tabs on hand. So I may implement the Dbol in with my test with either tren or MastE.
With either Tren E OR Mast E..?

Or would I be better running Test with Tren Or Mast E alone? Or would Dbol run better with Tren or
Or Dbol mast?

Iam 210 lbs 6ft. Bf% approx. 11-13%
31y/o Male.

Im DEFINETLY Decided on running the Sustanon EoD.
Your thoughts on adding MastE /TrenE /Dbol.?
Keeping in mind i have only 40 Dbol tabs.

Thanks Guys.

Mhuddleston
05-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Or maybe a Simplier Question..

In addition to my Sust.. And small amount of Dbol. SHOULD I Implement Mast E or Tren?
I havent used Masteron yet.
Ive used both Tren A and Tren E. (I've had better results with TrenA) But dont want to pin ED. Between the Tren and Sust.
Thoughts on implementing Mast E. OR TREN?

bulk_cut
05-01-2016, 09:43 PM
The easiest thing to do would be to run the 1/2ml of the sust, 1/2ml of the Tren and 1ml of the Mast EOD and use the Deca (50mg split dose) on your workout days.

Mountain-Man
05-03-2016, 10:13 AM
I would add the tren better gains unless ur cutting or contest prep the mast

Memphis
05-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Just depends on what your trying to get out of this next cycle. Are you trying to cut up for the summer or just doing a lean bulk?

Mhuddleston
05-04-2016, 12:52 AM
Iam wanting to stay or keep at about the same BF % im happy where Iam at.. Iam Looking to Lean Bulk.. Just gain a Little Bit of Lean mass..
Why I was thinking running Dbol the first 30days only.
I do not want to run all the compounds.
Really just deciding between The TREN OR Mast.. Basicaly?
Would i better off running the Sust/Dbol/ Tren OR SUST/Dbol/Mast?
Im kinda Low on stock and cash So just looking best bang for my buck.
Ive never really ran similar Mast or fully researched it. Ive used when it was A legal prohormone and had EXCELLENT RESULTS.

Only skeptical due to my results in using Tren E and Getting better Results with the cheaper TREN A. But REALLY DO NOT WANT to Upkeep all that pinning with Tren A.. but As one suggested earlier i Could Do the 1/2 ml and 1/2ml. Just EOD AS Bulk_Cut mentioned.

Clutch7
05-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Kickstart cycle with the dbol weeks 1-4. Use Tren E and your Sust. Mast E I wouldn't bother with. It's a contest prep drug designed to harden your body the final weeks before show time.

Mhuddleston
05-06-2016, 02:36 AM
Sounds good. What I figured. I should do more research on Mast. No contest prep. Just trying to stay lean and add some Bulk.
Thanks guys.
Will kick start with Dbol and Run the Tren and Sust for the next 8weeks. :)

Thappy
05-06-2016, 04:48 AM
if you are going to run your test eod much better off running test prop, tren ace and mast prop in my opinion. You will see much much better results. But as others have said wouldnt bother with the mast. prop tren ace and dbol will blow you up and be hard to put on fat with that combo

Mhuddleston
05-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Ive been running Test P 1ml eod. I already havd the Sust. Shouldnt i be pinning sust EOD? FOR level bloid?

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Thappy
05-06-2016, 11:14 AM
Ive been running Test P 1ml eod. I already havd the Sust. Shouldnt i be pinning sust EOD? FOR level bloid?

Real gal sust you can pin every two weeks although twice a week is optimal

Mhuddleston
05-06-2016, 11:56 PM
When I started sust, My 1st or 2nd Cycle.. I ran only 1ml. SUST/250. Once a week. So 250a week was gtg. But your right this comes down to having a good lab/source quality Gear that is dosed right.
Pharma grade 250mg a week is plenty.

Mhuddleston
05-06-2016, 11:57 PM
I may give this a try Every 4th day MB pharm has been pretty good to me so far, as long as ive been using them.

Jason126
05-07-2016, 11:28 PM
I would use up the dbol to kickstart a cycle of sust/tren. That's always a great cycle!

Mhuddleston
05-08-2016, 12:30 AM
I would use up the dbol to kickstart a cycle of sust/tren. That's always a great cycle!
I agree. Im going to give this one good go commit to that. Cycle sti k with the Tren and stay consistent with the Dbol