PDA

View Full Version : American Testosterone

coalminer78
05-03-2016, 02:12 AM
They have closed shop and left a lot of people hanging. They even had the balls to send some of the people a sale email.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

suraonyx23
05-03-2016, 03:45 AM
Yeah heard they sent emails saying they were fuckin those owed. Now don't know if it's true or not but honestly didn't feel like reading the rest of the thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
05-03-2016, 04:35 AM
not bop its not good business

bobhead
05-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Their prices sucked in the first place!

thoughtofaplan
06-25-2016, 03:30 PM
Ordered with them in April. They took the money and ran. The first time I ordered, everything seemed legit. They had the nerve to send me a memorial day sale and summer sale email since then.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

suraonyx23
06-26-2016, 12:54 AM
Ordered with them in April. They took the money and ran. The first time I ordered, everything seemed legit. They had the nerve to send me a memorial day sale and summer sale email since then.

Yeah they have some balls. Cuz they told everyone that they scammed em and are still sending out emails. Plus they had some of the worst fucking labels I've ever seen! They would of been better off with a fucking sharpie lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

bobhead
06-26-2016, 10:49 PM
That's fuct up. Dox their info.

thoughtofaplan
06-26-2016, 10:54 PM
Dox?

thoughtofaplan
06-26-2016, 10:56 PM
Yeah heard they sent emails saying they were fuckin those owed. Now don't know if it's true or not but honestly didn't feel like reading the rest of the thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Never reveived an email saying that. The onky emails i have received since then are " we are busy, we will get back to you shortly " or sales emails.

Runfromsafety
06-26-2016, 11:10 PM
not bop its not good business

Well said brother!! After it took me so long to find bop, I'll never go anywhere else for anything, diet advice, workouts or gear! Got it all right here, plus good people! Can't go wrong!

scorpiontalon
06-29-2016, 11:48 PM
I guess I was a lucky one. I ordered from AT. And sent the MG. 2 weeks later the MG tracking still said "ready for pick up". So I just cancelled it. And thankfully didn't lose out on that cash. To be honest I was new to all of this. Not new AAS. But new to finding sources on my own. Previous source was a family friend. But he ended up scamming me too. So realistically you're always taking a chance. Mostly cuz they make it illegal. Real stupid. I actually have low t. I've had it since my late 20's due to head injuries. But "therapeutic use" through clinics is ridiculously expensive. Anyway.......rant......... American Testosterone is complete BS!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Roids24 comes through.

bobhead
06-29-2016, 11:55 PM
It means publish any information you have on them. They will return as another lab and repeat the scam over and over.

thoughtofaplan
06-30-2016, 11:57 AM
I guess I was a lucky one. I ordered from AT. And sent the MG. 2 weeks later the MG tracking still said "ready for pick up". So I just cancelled it. And thankfully didn't lose out on that cash. To be honest I was new to all of this. Not new AAS. But new to finding sources on my own. Previous source was a family friend. But he ended up scamming me too. So realistically you're always taking a chance. Mostly cuz they make it illegal. Real stupid. I actually have low t. I've had it since my late 20's due to head injuries. But "therapeutic use" through clinics is ridiculously expensive. Anyway.......rant......... American Testosterone is complete BS!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Roids24 comes through.
Got lucky on that one bro