PDA

View Full Version : Adding Tren ACE to TRT

SC
05-06-2016, 01:37 PM
I've heard of a few people say that they run Tren while cruising, so I've been thinking about the results of adding 50-70mg EOD of Tren Ace to TRT (200mg TestE/week) for the next few weeks until a blast is started. This will be the first time using Tren, so I'm wanting to start at a low dose and slowly work up. If all seems to check out well one could swap over to Enanthate and then start the blast.

Would prolactin be a concern at all with such a small amount? What about the other sides associated with Tren use? (Proviron will be part of the mix)

monster-ish
05-06-2016, 01:57 PM
I don't believe prolactin will be an issue especially if your keeping your estro in control. Keep caber on hand in case. At that dose I don't see you getting much sides either but everyone is different. Like for me I don't see sides until around 800mg a week. You'll definitely like tren. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackOut
05-06-2016, 02:04 PM
If you are a experienced user i say do it. If not i would say NO !!

Adding componds to a trt or cruise makes it a cycle and not a cruise imo.

Keep your estrogen in check and you not have to worry about prolactine. Caber does nothing for estrogen or gyno this is just a old myth.

SC
05-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Estrogen is in check with the current TRT dose. Getting pre-blast bloods drawn in the next few days anyway. Once I get those drawn was when I was thinking about adding the Tren for the "cruise plus."

I think the caber suggestion was for prolactin concerns, not estrogen. Wifey will not be happy with me if my libido drops off.

twisted
05-06-2016, 02:59 PM
I've heard of a few people say that they run Tren while cruising, so I've been thinking about the results of adding 50-70mg EOD of Tren Ace to TRT (200mg TestE/week) for the next few weeks until a blast is started. This will be the first time using Tren, so I'm wanting to start at a low dose and slowly work up. If all seems to check out well one could swap over to Enanthate and then start the blast.

Would prolactin be a concern at all with such a small amount? What about the other sides associated with Tren use? (Proviron will be part of the mix)

Hey I have heard of this bein done and considering doin it my next cruise .....hey im interested in hearing your results......go for it ;)

SC
05-06-2016, 03:06 PM
Hey I have heard of this bein done and considering doin it my next cruise .....hey im interested in hearing your results......go for it ;)

It's all an experiment to see how we as individuals react, right? I just need to get some caber on its way, though from what I've read (and so far on the feedback) prolactin shouldn't be an issue on the low dose. That said, I still want to have everything needed before "taking the plunge."

The planned blast won't be anything crazy. Just leaving test at 200/wk and working the Tren up to 400/wk. Seems that many individuals get fantastic results and low or no sides from that 2:1 ratio.

twisted
05-06-2016, 03:13 PM
It's all an experiment to see how we as individuals react, right? I just need to get some caber on its way, though from what I've read (and so far on the feedback) prolactin shouldn't be an issue on the low dose. That said, I still want to have everything needed before "taking the plunge."

The planned blast won't be anything crazy. Just leaving test at 200/wk and working the Tren up to 400/wk. Seems that many individuals get fantastic results and low or no sides from that 2:1 ratio.

I thought your tren was 50 to 75mg eod ....many guys are using small doses of tren on there cruises ....I will doin it also, but im not doin 400mg of tren Im thinkin 200 or 250mg of tren with 250 mg of test .......I still like to hear your results ;)

SC
05-06-2016, 03:20 PM
I thought your tren was 50 to 75mg eod ....many guys are using small doses of tren on there cruises ....I will doin it also, but im not doin 400mg of tren Im thinkin 200 or 250mg of tren with 250 mg of test .......I still like to hear your results ;)

I worded that confusingly, my bad. You're right on both, haha.

To clarify-
Looking to add 50-70mg TrenAce EOD to TRT of 200mg/week for the next month or so. After that, start a mild blast that really only consists of slowly increasing the Tren to a cap of 400mg/week, depending on sides. But heck, if I'm seeing pretty awesome results on the "cruise-plus" I'd probably just stay with the same amounts for awhile to see what happens.

stupes
05-06-2016, 03:55 PM
For a cruise I would use Tren E. I like to cruise with 100mg Test C and 100mg Tren E - don't notice any sides - don't need any AI - helps keep me lean and maintain size in between blasts while also keeping total androgens at 200mg per week so it's a true cruise.

With 400mg Tren the only side I get is night sweats.

SC
05-06-2016, 04:07 PM
For a cruise I would use Tren E. I like to cruise with 100mg Test C and 100mg Tren E - don't notice any sides - don't need any AI - helps keep me lean and maintain size in between blasts while also keeping total androgens at 200mg per week so it's a true cruise.

With 400mg Tren the only side I get is night sweats.

Thanks for info Stupes. My thought with ACE was the short ester life and relatively quick recovery in the event that I wasn't enjoying the sides. But, that was also back when I planned on just going straight to a much higher dose for the next blast.

mrgti
03-28-2017, 02:05 AM
Forgive the old thread revival, but checking, it looks like you are still active here. Did you ever add the tren to your super-cruise / mini-blast, and if so how did it turn out?

I've been considering something similar myself. I'm in no rush, and thought perhaps results could be good and sides minimal if I kept the total of androgens low over a longer period of time since with trt recovery is of little concern.