PDA

View Full Version : TRT + cycle pictures concerns i kept it short

Ron8591
05-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Hello

I was recently placed on TRT for medical reasons, I am a fairly advanced lifter with 7 years of lifting stats and pic bellow. Note i have never done any AAS until this week at the doctors office where i was instructed on how to do my first 200mg shot

-I have ordered some test C from a source. I've been reading a lot and I keep hearing mixed things about this source. But i hear the same thing from reviews most sources i see online. (ie. some say they get results, some say its bogus.)

-My prescription is 200mg/10 days and my I'm planning on taking that along with 500 mg every 5th day after prescription dose

-My worry is that if i only take the online sources test and its bunk, that i will not be treating my psychological symptoms

protocol
Test C
day 1 200mg (prescription)
day 5 500 mg (online source)
day 10 200mg
day 15 500mg
day 20 200mg
Continue for 8 weeks
Followed by 8 weeks
200mg/week (TRT dose)
AI EOD .5 if i start to feel symptoms of itchy, sore nipples, bloat/puffy eat.

my reasoning for this is if the source test is in fact bogus atleast I'm still treating my medical symptoms with the doctor prescribed Test C

Is this a good way to go about it? its not set in stone and I'm still doing research

Stats
AGE 25. Training age: 7 years
TOTAL Test: 191/ free 4.4 -- everything else normal
Conv DL 515x8
Box Squat 415x8
Floor press 275x8 Flat bench 305x1 never really do flat anymore so probably much much higher
6'3 221

Goals
Gain 8-10lbs (221 -> 230)
BF obliques seperation from rectus abdominis and visible serrates anterior. it's how i have always monitored my BF

HardtoGain
05-06-2016, 05:04 PM
Do you have a blood testing schedule with your TRT doc? Most TRT clinics will have a huge problem if they catch you supplementing with your own test. I went to TRT clinic that made me sign a waiver and that I would be dismissed as a patient is I was caught doing so.

You may want to consider supplementing with a shorter ester test in case they do want you to come in for a blood test. You could stall them for a couple days until your levels come back down.

If you are unsure about the legitimacy of the test you are getting from an online source you will need to get blood testing on your own to confirm it is legit gear. You can get an uncapped female hormone panel for about $100 and I recommend it to anyone who runs gear.

Also at 700mg/wk of test I would recommend an AI daily. Extremestane at 12.5mg/d is my go to recommendation. Then look at on cycle blood test results and adjust from there.

Ron8591
05-07-2016, 12:17 AM
-Next scheduled test is AUG 29 (ill be out of town until then and they know this). By that point i plan to be 4 weeks into normal TRT protocol.
-The reason I chose 200 mg of the prescription drug every 10th day is because thats the docs protocol and I'm adding in 500 mg of the gear i purchased online every 5 days after a prescription dose. This is in an attempt to preemptively at least get the prescription dose in case the gear is not good. So Some weeks will be 700 mg others it will be lower. better to not look at it weekly the way i outline it. IM NOT EXPERIENCED AND IM OPEN TO CHANGING THIS PROTOCOL so I'm asking for suggestions.
-At this point acquiring a shorter ester is not be possible .
-For AI I have good amount of anastrozole (Arimidex). But I am unsure of the dosing the is required

warriorwithin1
05-07-2016, 01:38 AM
looking good

bulk_cut
05-07-2016, 02:03 AM
If you got your test from a source on here then you can feel.comfortable with it being legit. If you got it from somewhere else and you are worried about it then you should not use it and buy some from a source on here! Now, everything from here on is my opinion and what I would do if I were you. I'm 43 and have many years of experience with AAS and am also on TRT.

From now until your next Dr appointment you should take the pprescribed amount of testosterone except you should break it into one shot of 100mg/E5D (By doing that your blood levels wiill be more even and you will feel MUCH better)! During the time between now and your appointment keep track of how you feel (keeping a daily journal may be easiest). Make sure to give detailed feed back so you and your Dr can evaluate it. If you jump on a blast from the get go you won't ever have any reference as to how you should feel at a normal healthy cruise dose. 200mg/E10D is a pretty decent TRT dose and I'd expect you will feel much better just off of that alone.

Ron8591
05-07-2016, 02:28 AM
looking good
Thank you. I figured some pre TRT pics will be good to compare

If you got your test from a source on here then you can feel.comfortable with it being legit

I got it from one of the sponsored sources on here I wont say which one bc my concerns are not valid based on the fact that its only from reading online forum comments. but I'm a little skeptical.

If you jump on a blast from the get go you won't ever have any reference as to how you should feel at a normal healthy cruise dose.

this comment alone is making me strongly reconsider and maybe even put off the "blast" to until after my next doctors visit. You are absolutely right how will i know what a normal healthy feeling on cruise is unless i get a baseline. Thank you for the comment. Also those 4 months will give me ample time to do even more research before stepping into the deep end. The devil on my other shoulder is saying that its not entirely necessary though.

also 100mg E5D makes more sense

Ron8591
05-07-2016, 02:35 AM
Out of curiosity those pics i posted are my current physique at a total test of 191 could the TRT alone allow me to make progress again?

benlash74
05-07-2016, 02:50 AM
I can assure you if you bought gear off of a BOP sponsor it is good to go. We only have the best of the best on here. If our mods even think it's no good they are out the door. Bulk cut said it best. Let your trt dose do its work for at least four months. Then if you want to do a blast make sure you have plenty of time to get your bloods back to normal before a doctors visit. You seem to be headed in the right direction as far as doing research. I learn something new daily on here. We have a log section with detailed gear use, dieting and training. You also have a very solid base to start from. You should be making huge gains in no time. Good luck brother.