PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Nut's Suspension Only Cycle Log (PIC on p8 and p25)

Pages : 1 [2]

dorianyates
08-17-2016, 06:36 PM
Congrats on the Big News today bro!! Time to get fucking jacked!

twisted
08-17-2016, 07:09 PM
Good morning. The gains are slow but they are coming. The weight gainer shake, peanut butter, oats, and a lot of home cooking are helping out. I am up to about 217 and plan to go for another 5 lbs then start leaning out. I hate posting bulking pics but here they are.

I ended up missing my workout yesterday because I saw a cement truck hit a smart car and I stopped to help. The lady in the smart car had huge gashes on her legs and I used my T-shirt to try to help stop the bleeding until the fire dept. got there. I showed up at home shirtless and bloody, my wife was like WTF!? She thought I got in a fight.

Note to self: NEVER buy a smart car. Any other car and the lady would have walked away.

Going to get an evening workout in today.

Just like the last pics these are in the shitter at work, no pump with some flex.

Dqmn you look great man ....hats off to ya ....and I love how you still enjoy life and the hobby of working out is still enjoyable .....quads and back shit your whole body says your a body builder .....great job and hats off to ya reachin your appearance level and still livin life .....you are like me .....:u8F7DK4ToLF2mbEC.jp

HardtoGain
08-17-2016, 07:25 PM
Congrats on the Big News today bro!! Time to get fucking jacked!

Its about to get real up in here!

Going to be closing out this log and moving on to the Anabolic Energy Cycle!

Dqmn you look great man ....hats off to ya ....and I love how you still enjoy life and the hobby of working out is still enjoyable .....quads and back shit your whole body says your a body builder .....great job and hats off to ya reachin your appearance level and still livin life .....you are like me .....:u8F7DK4ToLF2mbEC.jp

I really do love you Twisted. I thought these pics were terrible. Thank you for the motivation!

jtip1810
08-18-2016, 12:46 PM
Morning bro, pics looked great but we are all just hard on ourselves...I'm forever bitching about my pics as well, think I look like shit to bro...part of the game I suppose!!

twisted
08-18-2016, 12:49 PM
Morning bro, pics looked great but we are all just hard on ourselves...I'm forever bitching about my pics as well, think I look like shit to bro...part of the game I suppose!!

Here we go lmao ......

says the man with a 6 pack

HardtoGain
08-18-2016, 04:13 PM
I got the chest and back workout in yesterday, FIANLLY. It seemed like the universe was blocking me from getting that in. Everything from being locked out of the gym to bloody car wrecks!

Today was an early day at work and I will be pretty beat when I get home so my go-to is shoulders.

Lateral flys (warm up) then 4 working sets
Overhead press 4 sets
Upright row 4 sets
Shrugs 5 sets to failure
Lat pull downs 5 sets

Standing BB calf raises 5+ sets to failure

Crunches 5 sets
Planks 5 sets

20min light cardio

Also tweaked the diet a bit and prepped a bunch of food. Healthy breakfast burritos and pasta turkey meatball lunches.

LOG: I figure I will continue this log until my Anabolic Energy gear arrives then I will start the new one there. I'm charging that camera up and plan to post a lot more pics and do a better job formatting the log.

twisted
08-19-2016, 01:52 AM
I got the chest and back workout in yesterday, FIANLLY. It seemed like the universe was blocking me from getting that in. Everything from being locked out of the gym to bloody car wrecks!

Today was an early day at work and I will be pretty beat when I get home so my go-to is shoulders.

Lateral flys (warm up) then 4 working sets
Overhead press 4 sets
Upright row 4 sets
Shrugs 5 sets to failure
Lat pull downs 5 sets

Standing BB calf raises 5+ sets to failure

Crunches 5 sets
Planks 5 sets

20min light cardio

Also tweaked the diet a bit and prepped a bunch of food. Healthy breakfast burritos and pasta turkey meatball lunches.

LOG: I figure I will continue this log until my Anabolic Energy gear arrives then I will start the new one there. I'm charging that camera up and plan to post a lot more pics and do a better job formatting the log.

Hey good job gettin in the work out anabolicnut ...and hey just say the word and Im followin you over anabolicEnergy gears sub ;)

twisted
08-19-2016, 07:58 AM
Goodmorning brother ...happy friday ;)

jtip1810
08-19-2016, 12:31 PM
Morning brother, whats the weekend plan this week?

HardtoGain
08-19-2016, 05:35 PM
Goodmorning brother ...happy friday ;)

Good morning. I am so damn glad it is Friday! :585GhT8NShUHp.jpg:

Morning brother, whats the weekend plan this week?

Good morning! This weekend is some kiddy birthday parties, and taking the little one horseback riding. Oh yea, and lifting of course!

Last night the wife was giving me some shit because I have been lifting so much. Also how most of my shirts don't fit anymore. Then about an hour later when I was banging her she grabbed my arm and was feeling my biceps and started cumming all over the place. I felt like saying something but I thought Id just keep my mouth shut. Sometimes its better that way.

Got in some morning lifts today. I figured since everything else was sore I would hit legs today.

Squats 5 sets
Lunges 4 sets
Deads (straight leg) 4 sets
Leg extension machine 4 sets
Leg curl machine 4 sets

Calves standing BB raise 5 sets to failure
Seated calf raise 5 sets to failure

No cardio yet today, hoping to change that this evening though :1397163459:.

twisted
08-20-2016, 10:30 AM
Top of the morning brother ......time to chase pump ....:muscu0:

jtip1810
08-20-2016, 12:44 PM
Morning brother, rise and grind...time to pick shit up and put it down again.

twisted
08-21-2016, 10:49 AM
Happy sunday anabolicnut ;)

jtip1810
08-21-2016, 02:32 PM
Morning bro

HardtoGain
08-22-2016, 05:29 PM
Good morning bros.

Hit them shoulders and arms this morning.

Lateral raises 4 sets of 10
Seated overhead press 8-10
Upright row 4 sets
BB Shrugs 4 sets

Standing curls 4 sets
Seated incline curls 4 sets

Skull crushers 4 sets
Standing press down machine 4 sets

Completely have the diet planned out. Picked up all the staples and food prepped yesterday. Off to pin some GH now.

jtip1810
08-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Killed it bro...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twisted
08-22-2016, 06:59 PM
Good morning bros.

Hit them shoulders and arms this morning.

Lateral raises 4 sets of 10
Seated overhead press 8-10
Upright row 4 sets
BB Shrugs 4 sets

Standing curls 4 sets
Seated incline curls 4 sets

Skull crushers 4 sets
Standing press down machine 4 sets

Completely have the diet planned out. Picked up all the staples and food prepped yesterday. Off to pin some GH now.

All aboard the gain train :)

HardtoGain
08-23-2016, 08:31 PM
Today I hit chest and back. Such a great workout.

Flat bench 5 sets
incline press 3 sets
slight incline flys 3 sets
pull overs 3 sets

Chins 3 sets of 10
bent over BB rows 3 sets
straight leg deads 3 sets

Hanging leg raises 5 sets to failure

When I got to deads I just about lost my breakfast! Off to pin them gears. I am beat now.

twisted
08-24-2016, 07:58 AM
Nice workout sir ......happy hump day ;)

jtip1810
08-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Today I hit chest and back. Such a great workout.

Flat bench 5 sets
incline press 3 sets
slight incline flys 3 sets
pull overs 3 sets

Chins 3 sets of 10
bent over BB rows 3 sets

When I got to deads I just about lost my breakfast! Off to pin them gears. I am beat now.

Morning bro, like the grind...and sounds like you pushed plenty hard enough lol.

HardtoGain
08-24-2016, 06:49 PM
Good morning bros. Rest day today. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Thursday lifts,

Squats 4+ sets
Lunges 3+ Sets
Standing Calf Raises
Straight leg deads
Good Mornings

Crunches

Lifting big, eating big, and getting that rest. Things are going well.

twisted
08-24-2016, 07:54 PM
Good morning bros. Rest day today. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Thursday lifts,

Squats 4+ sets
Lunges 3+ Sets
Standing Calf Raises
Straight leg deads
Good Mornings

Crunches

Lifting big, eating big, and getting that rest. Things are going well.

Rest up today and come back hard tomorrow :hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

twisted
08-25-2016, 11:32 AM
Top of the morning anabolicnut :U2D5Ax0KpyjYZ7c89.j

jtip1810
08-25-2016, 12:30 PM
Morning big dawg, how was the rest day?

twisted
08-26-2016, 08:19 AM
Top of the morning sir ......happy friday to ya :drw66948:

jtip1810
08-26-2016, 12:32 PM
Morning bro, time to rise and grind big guy.

HardtoGain
08-26-2016, 02:51 PM
Good morning! Rest day was grand. I ended up taking the wife to the Dr. that did her hip surgery and it turns out she needs to have the other side done. She has hip impingement and a torn labrum. Blah, so sick of going to Dr. visits. She gets an MRI today then schedule up the surgery.

Todays lifts
Squats 5 sets
Lunges 4 sets
Leg curl machine 4 sets
good mornings 3 sets

standing bb calf raises 5 sets to failure
seated calf raises 5 ssets

Pinning that GH and some test susp now.

twisted
08-27-2016, 03:54 PM
Good morning! Rest day was grand. I ended up taking the wife to the Dr. that did her hip surgery and it turns out she needs to have the other side done. She has hip impingement and a torn labrum. Blah, so sick of going to Dr. visits. She gets an MRI today then schedule up the surgery.

Todays lifts
Squats 5 sets
Lunges 4 sets
Leg curl machine 4 sets
good mornings 3 sets

standing bb calf raises 5 sets to failure
seated calf raises 5 ssets

Pinning that GH and some test susp now.

Hope your wife a speedy recovery if she has other side done........maybe mri will show some thing treatable without surgery bro.....

nice workout ...keep your head up anabolic ...

twisted
08-28-2016, 01:05 PM
Happy sunday anabolic nut ;)

jtip1810
08-28-2016, 01:52 PM
Morning bro...sorry to hear about your wife, prayers go our for her and a speedy recovery.

twisted
08-29-2016, 08:53 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut .....

jtip1810
08-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Morning bro, new week to make some changes.

HardtoGain
08-29-2016, 03:28 PM
Good morning and thanks for the kind words bros!

I have my food, shakes, workouts, and rest all planned out for the week.

Hit chest and back on Saturday, rested Sunday and today will be squats.

Squats
Lunges
Leg curls
Straight leg deads
Good mornings

Seated calf raises
Standing BB calf raises 5 sets each to failure

Crunches

Cardio 20 min.

Off to pin up that GH and some test suspension. I was soo sleepy all weekend but feel fired up today.

I have literally been at work for 27 minutes and already have told one person to fuck off and have sworn off doing favors for anyone. Better slow my roll or its going to be a long week :wImXz2xHjWgdFxk.jpg:1298315026:

twisted
08-29-2016, 03:50 PM
Good morning and thanks for the kind words bros!

I have my food, shakes, workouts, and rest all planned out for the week.

Hit chest and back on Saturday, rested Sunday and today will be squats.

Squats
Lunges
Leg curls
Straight leg deads
Good mornings

Seated calf raises
Standing BB calf raises 5 sets each to failure

Crunches

Cardio 20 min.

Off to pin up that GH and some test suspension. I was soo sleepy all weekend but feel fired up today.

I have literally been at work for 27 minutes and already have told one person to fuck off and have sworn off doing favors for anyone. Better slow my roll or its going to be a long week :wImXz2xHjWgdFxk.jpg:1298315026:

Just take deep breathes brother ...

jtip1810
08-29-2016, 04:31 PM
Damn bro...hope it gets better!! Sounds like me on tren [emoji6]

HardtoGain
08-30-2016, 07:56 PM
Hi,

By the time I got out of work yesterday I was so beat I decided to put off the workout until this morning. I am glad I did because I felt great today. I ate about 1K cals on my drive to the gym then killed legs.

I'm pretty wiped now but I'm at a desk so its all good. Going to finish up this paperwork today and hit shoulders and back tomorrow.

Weight is solidly going up now. I have been eating better, sleeping more, with naps, and drinking way more water, juice, and milk.

I have an appointment at a sleep center tomorrow to possibly treat sleep apnea. Hopefully they figure something out because my snoring and choking at night is killing the rest,

Have a good one fellas.

twisted
08-31-2016, 12:17 AM
Hi,

By the time I got out of work yesterday I was so beat I decided to put off the workout until this morning. I am glad I did because I felt great today. I ate about 1K cals on my drive to the gym then killed legs.

I'm pretty wiped now but I'm at a desk so its all good. Going to finish up this paperwork today and hit shoulders and back tomorrow.

Weight is solidly going up now. I have been eating better, sleeping more, with naps, and drinking way more water, juice, and milk.

I have an appointment at a sleep center tomorrow to possibly treat sleep apnea. Hopefully they figure something out because my snoring and choking at night is killing the rest,

Have a good one fellas.

Keep me posted on what sleep center says ....I think its c pac or something like that .....its a mask that has o2 goin into it , lots guys say that helps just feels weird wearing it ....

jtip1810
08-31-2016, 01:34 AM
Keep me posted on what sleep center says ....I think its c pac or something like that .....its a mask that has o2 goin into it , lots guys say that helps just feels weird wearing it ....

Shit I'll gladly go to bed looking like a fighter pilot if I can actually sleep...just sayin! Good luck bro, keep me informed....I'm going next week to get the referral and set up a date.

twisted
08-31-2016, 08:19 AM
Happy hump day anabolic .....:a8e7b4c2:..

jtip1810
08-31-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning big guy...good luck with the study

HardtoGain
08-31-2016, 10:21 PM

Shit I'll gladly go to bed looking like a fighter pilot if I can actually sleep...just sayin! Good luck bro, keep me informed....I'm going next week to get the referral and set up a date.

Thanks bros. The guy seemed like a really good doc. They did blood pressure and some other tests but scheduled me for a sleep study. I am supposed to go in at 9p and sleep there for the night. The Doc said that most likely it is sleep apnea and that a CPAP (positive pressure) machine will help. He measured my neck and looked in my throat and said I have a narrow breathing tube. (I'm glad my wife doesn't have that) The sleep study isn't for a couple weeks so I guess I get to snore, sweat, and suffocate until then.

Gym in AM.

BB clean and press 5 sets
DB Lateral raises 4 sets
Upright rows 4 sets
Overhead press 4 sets
Standing BB curls 5 sets
Seated DB curls incline 4 sets
Skull crushers 5 sets
Machine press down 4 sets

Possible calves if I have time/energy.

As you said Jtip about the volume, I am getting used to it. These were killer the first few times but they are great now. Will report back tomorrow with gains.

jtip1810
08-31-2016, 10:25 PM
Thanks bros. The guy seemed like a really good doc. They did blood pressure and some other tests but scheduled me for a sleep study. I am supposed to go in at 9p and sleep there for the night. The Doc said that most likely it is sleep apnea and that a CPAP (positive pressure) machine will help. He measured my neck and looked in my throat and said I have a narrow breathing tube. (I'm glad my wife doesn't have that) The sleep study isn't for a couple weeks so I guess I get to snore, sweat, and suffocate until then.

Gym in AM.

DB Lateral raises 4 sets
Upright rows 4 sets
Overhead press 4 sets
Standing BB curls 5 sets
Skull crushers 5 sets

As you said Jtip about the volume, I am getting used to it. These were killer the first few times but they are great now. Will report back tomorrow with gains.

Well at least you are getting a solution to sleep issues bro...I'm going next Tuesday to the doc so hopefully they have a study here sooner than later that's open.

Nice workout, the volume isn't so bad after a few weeks and now you can add weigh to a few sets to push yourself harder when you feel ready.

twisted
08-31-2016, 11:54 PM

Gym in AM.

DB Lateral raises 4 sets
Upright rows 4 sets
Overhead press 4 sets
Standing BB curls 5 sets
Skull crushers 5 sets

Nice workout anabolic nut ....hope that cpap mask helps man !!......you made me lol when you said a good thing your wife doesnt have narrow throat passage lol...

jtip1810
09-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Morning Bro

twisted
09-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Goodmorning anabolicnut .......:ZIgEz1RNpKqyd24.jpg

twisted
09-02-2016, 08:19 AM
Time to make the donuts anabolicnut :111lift:

jtip1810
09-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Morning brotha....its flex Friday yet again!!!

HardtoGain
09-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Time to make the donuts anabolicnut :111lift:

Good morning. Yes it is! I am only working for a couple hours today and I am spending all of that time pinning, GH, HCG, and now off to pin that test. Busy Busy.

Morning brotha....its flex Friday yet again!!!

So damn glad its Friday. And a 3 day weekend. Just going to be chillin at home this weekend getting ready for trips we have planned the next two weeks. And lifting too.

twisted
09-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Top of morning anabolicnut ....enjoy your weekend sir

twisted
09-04-2016, 10:27 AM
:1298315026:.....goodmorning sir !

jtip1810
09-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Morning brotha, hope your enjoying this holiday...

twisted
09-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Top of the morning anabolicnut ....time to climb aboard the gain train sir ;)

HardtoGain
09-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Morning brotha, hope your enjoying this holiday...

Top of the morning anabolicnut ....time to climb aboard the gain train sir ;)

Good morning!

What a great 3 day weekend. Got to do a bunch of shit around the house that I have been putting off. Plenty of rest and even some good lifting sessions.

Yesterday I got up at 6a and started grilling cheeseburgers. I had a big Costco pack and I decided to grill them all. I had about 40 when I was all done. I ended up giving about 10 away but I ate the other 20+ cheeseburgers throughout the day:05.18-flustered:. For a little while I thought I was going to die but after that I felt great. Did chest and back yesterday and got raped by the Mrs. after. It was a great holiday.

I got the tracking from Anabolic Energy so it looks like my pack will be landing this week. As soon as it does I will be starting up a new thread over there. I cant wait for the Test/Tren/Dbol/Anadrol to get going.

twisted
09-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Im following you broski .....and I know you will kill it anabloicnut !!

twisted
09-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Top of the morning anabolicnut :)

jtip1810
09-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Morning brotha...time to rise and grind we have gainz to make!!!

HardtoGain
09-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Top of the morning anabolicnut :)

Morning brotha...time to rise and grind we have gainz to make!!!

Good morning. I am ready to make those gains!

Had to come in early to get some stuff finished up at work. Going to try to get out for a mid day workout. If not I will be hitting the gym on my way home.

Today:

BB clean and press at least 4 working sets of 8-10
Seated overhead DB Press 4 sets of 8-10
Standing BB curls 5 sets 8-10
Seated DB curls 5 sets of 8-10
Skull crusher 5 sets of 8-10
Press down machine 5 sets
Wrist curls 4 sets to failure
Reverse wrist curls 4 sets to failure

Hanging leg raises 5 sets of 15

Calves Seated raises 5 sets to failure
Standing BB raises 5 sets to failure

Breakfast today, Bagel w/cream cheese and protein shake. Shale is 100g whey with egg whites and whole milk. I sip on it most of the morning.
Snack home made breakfast burrito
Lunch 1 Baked chicken 12oz, rice, green beans
Lunch 2 more baked chicken, ribs, sweet potatoes mashed, and mixed veggies
snack 2 granola bar
Dinner: Going out with family for burgers. Most likely will be 2 doubles and a chicken salad. w/iced tea (no sweetener)

Also take Orange Triad multi vitamin, drink a psyllium fiber drink every day, and try my best do down 1 gallon of water each day. The water really depends on my activity level for the day. On busy days it goes down easy, days where I am at a desk it is almost impossible to down that much water.

Happy lifting bros :anim_home_4stars:

twisted
09-08-2016, 11:10 AM
Goodmorning anabolicnut .....time to make some donutz :dance5644:

jtip1810
09-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Morning bro...looks like your still doing just fine over here!

HardtoGain
09-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Thanks bros.

Please check out my new log over here: https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolicenergy-com/28843-anabolicnuts-anabolic-enerry-gear-deal-log.html#post439270

I'm pretty excited about it! Especially the Tren.

jtip1810
09-08-2016, 10:57 PM
I'll be there bro...you watching football tonight right??? So happy the season is finally here!!!

dorianyates
09-09-2016, 02:37 AM
Thanks bros.

Please check out my new log over here: https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolicenergy-com/28843-anabolicnuts-anabolic-enerry-gear-deal-log.html#post439270

I'm pretty excited about it! Especially the Tren.

Following along!! Dude you are about to be a monster!